|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Wheel of Sun and Moon
Enchantment — Aura
If a card would be put into enchanted player's graveyard from anywhere, instead that card is revealed and put on the bottom of that player's library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Wheel of Sun and Moon Discussion
1 week ago
Glad to see that the deck performed pretty well. Since you're still using Sunforger and have some pillow-fort and lock-out cards, have you considered Orim's Chant? It's brutal with Mistveil Plains. I ran it in my Samut, Voice of Dissent deck with Sunforger + Wheel of Sun and Moon and had to take it out due to the unfairness lol.
on Pod is back?
2 weeks ago
"Elf Ooze Wizard".... Nice :p
3 weeks ago
- Tragic Arrogance --> Oblivion Stone
- Proper Burial --> Vedalken Orrery
- Hardened Scales --> Enlightened Tutor
- Viridian Emissary --> Wheel of Sun and Moon
- Wall of Omens --> Scavenging Ooze
Lands incoming !
Tell me what you think, vote now on your phone.
2 months ago
So I have two questions.
How does Wheel of Sun and Moon work for you??? Estrid wants to send stuff to the graveyard, so it seems counterintuitive.
2nd Does the deck actually work lmao I want to turn mine into a super friends but I'm not sure.
2 months ago
I would probably cut Wheel of Sun and Moon to make space for Teferi's Protection.
Rhonas the Indomitable can be a resilient late-game mana sink for Sigarda. He is also activated as long as your commander is out and is one hell of a creature. Honestly I'd replace Glare of Subdual as Rhonas can serve a similar purpose.
2 months ago
You know, there is a similar insane combo! Sunforger + Puresteel Paladin/Kazuul's Toll Collector + Wheel of Sun and Moon = Win if you run a single Desperate Ritual/Pyretic Ritual because you fetch that, then Manamorphose, and you can rinse and repeat to make infinite mana/draw, then use that on constantly Researching.
Open the Armory can even fetch two of the pieces!
2 months ago
Sorry I'm just now getting to your question about sideboarding!
I'm not sure on sideboarding for this deck, as it's much more Aggro than Ponza (which is my normal RG deck). But here are a few cards you may want to playtest:
- UW Control: I like Blood Moon, Choke, and Thrun, the Last Troll, in that order. I think you'll find any of those are better than Bow of Nylea vs. Control. Guttural Response is probably better too.
- Humans: I just bring in as much removal as possible ... Lightning Bolt, Abrade (which can also hit their Aether Vials), Anger of the Gods, and Beast Within have been all-stars. Between your Bolts and Elementals, you may not need much else. Torpor Orb is interesting and seems like it'd REALLY mess with them. Watch out though, since it will also mess with your Primal Forcemage.
- Burn: I prefer lifegain effects ... stuff like Dragon's Claw, Scavenging Ooze (which also doubles as Graveyard hate), and Kitchen Finks.
- Mill: Bow of Nylea is good here. Or Wheel of Sun and Moon (which also doubles as Graveyard hate), if the deck decomes a real problem ...
- Light removal: I don't really worry about it tbh ... I'd personally rather use the slot for an extra threat.
Also, though these aren't really part of your meta atm, here are a few more thoughts:
- Graveyard: I like Scavenging Ooze (great, but slow), Relic of Progenitus (good), and Grafdigger's Cage (stops Collected Company too). Tormod's Crypt (fast but very narrow) and Wheel of Sun and Moon are options as well.
- Artifacts: Ancient Grudge is just superb. I sometimes run Destructive Revelry (also hits Enchantments) and Beast Within (hits everything) too.
- Lands-matter (decks like Tron, Valkut, and Amulet Titan, plus most Tri-color manabases): Blood Moon.
Compared to your current sideboard, I'm not honestly sure if any of these would fit better in your deck, playstyle, or budget. But it's some things to think about at least :-)