|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
You may cast Rout any time you could cast an instant if you pay more to cast it.
Destroy all creatures. They can't be regenerated.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (18)||rebelteddybear , Lucretian , Vasbear1 , sonnet666 , Mortiferus_Rosa , Ashy , TrackerD , Crimson6 , Ellyreia , Supremespeed , DarkMagician , brentkc49 , Skydra2 , Swamy , Fairseas , goodair , Riders_of_Brohan , ShishkyBob|
2 days ago
personaly in a mono white deck having no Land Tax nor having no Aura of Silence makes your deck being verry slow. that said saga's are historic and enchantments so i would add those at least.
from enchantments i definitly would add in your deck Land Tax ( gets u the lands faster and stady phase) Aura of Silence (protects u from mana rock decks a lot) Sigarda's Aid ( aid's with equipments) True Conviction (double strike and life link) Enduring Renewal (potential infinit combo) Triumph of Gerrard (Saga Trigger and +1/+1) History of Benalia (Saga trigger and get Blockers)
personaly i see u have a lot of mana rocks or mana stuff in artifacts. personaly i don't think they wil help u win the game at all so these are some cards i would suggest adding in your deck for artifacts
Aetherflux Reservoir (makes a treath on the field and shoots a guy death if u have enough lifelink) Azor's Gateway( draw power) Sword of the Animist (mana power) Pearl Medallion (comander costs 3 mana) Bloodforged Battle-Axe (can be nasty after a while) Expedition Map (get an important land for your deck) Basilisk Collar (lifelink and deathtouch) Dispeller's Capsule (removal on artifact)
then for instants and sorcery's i see you got a lot of bordwipes so i imagine that your locals has a lot of token players so this are some cards i would say to have a look at.
Dusk / Dawn ( gets your creatures back pretty fast) Hour of Revelation (wipe when u don't care for 3 mana recast everything u can) Slaughter the Strong (wipe where u can stil do stuff) Gift of Estates (mana search) Rout (wipe possible on instant speed) Open the Armory (search an equipment) Idyllic Tutor (search enchantment or saga) Open the Vaults (get your enchantments back) Enlightened Tutor (search enchantment or equipment or saga) Second Sunrise ( return after boardwipe for everyone) Faith's Reward ( return after boardwipe for yourself) Teferi's Protection (u don't play for a turn)Silence (opponent doesn't play for a turn) Hallowed Moonlight (protect from combo deck) Forsake the Worldly (exile a treath or cycle)
than for creatures i would have a good look for them couse i don't realy see any creature that can win u the game. some auto includesSun Titan ( get something outof your graveyard back)Burnished Hart ( get land) Aven Mindcensor (Tutor protection)Recruiter of the Guard (search your pieces)Puresteel Paladin (decent creature for int he deck) Monastery Mentor ( token generator) Mentor of the Meek (draw a card)Nova Cleric (destroy all enchantments) Loyal Sentry (destroy wichever u block)
2 days ago
Warrior Creatures to Consider:
Devoted Crop-Mate like a weird Alesha
Hidden Dragonslayer decent removal
Ironclad Slayer if you are playing a lot of equipments
Malakir Cullblade gets bigger
Champion of the Flame if you go super heavy on the equipment
Garna, the Bloodflame save the creatures from a boardwipe? Not sure how it will do in action
Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs pillowfort and some bodies
Taurean Mauler -technically a warrior
Burnished Hart ramp and can be brought back by Alesha
Gisela, Blade of Goldnight -got reprinted in Master 25 so its cheaper and will get reprinted again in Commander anthology II but that one will be foil so not sure if that will affect price
Grenzo, Havoc Raiser goad is amazing and his second ability is nice if you have mana to spend
Equipment to Consider:
Sunforger one of the best equipments in these colors, fetch your removal
Kusari-Gama mini boardwipe if they block
Artifacts to Consider:
- Gilded Lotus just got reprinted so its cheaper now
- Fellwar Stone our play group usually has your colors
- Oketra's Monument cast a warrior, get a warrior
- Throne of the God-Pharaoh
- Mardu Ascendancy
- Dictate of the Twin Gods you have both gods in deck, so why not?
- Berserkers' Onslaught
- Gift of Immortality
- Behind the Scenes since some of your creatures have low-ish power, although might such with all the anthem effects you have
- Pain Magnification just a fun card
- Kindred Boon
- Chandra's Ignition -really great boardwipe for this deck, if zurgo has lifelink you will get that life and also anything that dies will give him counters. You could have zurgo, cast this, and then more than likely one shot a player
- Read the Bones
- Open the Armory
- Disrupt Decorum tapped out won't link this for some reason
Instants: (sticking with four or less Cmc for sunforger shenanigans)
- Rogue's Passage
- Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion
- Unclaimed Territory
- Path of Ancestry kinda pricey now tho
Mardu is great for control, so its best to have plenty of removal spells. I would not have Spinerock Knoll since it might be too slow. Windbrisk Heights might be better than Spinerock tho. Like what if you need to play that spell but can't get 7 damage off. Also, Graveblade Marauder seems too situational to leave an impact. When you start adding/removal stuff to the deck, make sure to keep it low cmc as you can since you don't have much in terms of ramp in these colors; be sure to keep as mana rocks as you can for the same reason.
5 days ago
Ended up swapping Emeria Angel > Shalai, Voice of Plenty, the Fumigate > Rout, the Selvala, Heart of the Wilds > Aetherflux Reservoir, the Courser of Kruphix > Odric, Lunarch Marshal, and Hammer of Purphoros > Fires of Yavimaya. Still unsure how to fit in Sunbird's Invocation and/or Ulvenwald Tracker.
6 days ago
From your description in the EDH forum thread it sounds like your group isn't playing enough mass disruption to break up board states. Your commander is indestructible, less than a fifth of your deck is creatures and only half of them really matter beyond ETBs, you're set up to play wrath heavy. Wrath of God, Austere Command, Winds of Rath, Day of Judgment, and Rout are crazy efficient in multiplayer. In you have enough answers to spot-exile/disenchant problem targets that you don't need to crack yourself with more broad/powerful wipes like Hour of Devastation or Hallowed Burial.
I know wraths are scary when you're coming from another format, but this is multiplayer against decks built to go long and you control when/if you play them. Quarantine Field would cost to hit a single target for each of 3 players, Wrath hits every single one of their creatures for half that and gets around shroud/hexproof.
Beyond that, here's some suggestions for threats and cuts. There's a lot so I'll hold back on justifying them unless asked.
- Summer Bloom < Explore - A card like this needs to replace itself with a draw. Chance of Summer Bloom being a dead/inefficient draw at any given point in the game is too high
- Zendikar Resurgent < Mirari's Wake - You don't have many cast triggers for creatures, tokens will benefit from the buff
- Awakening < Brave the Sands / Radiant Destiny / Sight of the Scalelords - Better that your creatures just have vigilance than giving everyone on the table a free Seedborn Muse
- Oath of the Ancient Wood < Ancestral Mask / Ethereal Armor
- Restock < Greenwarden of Murasa / Eternal Witness / Praetor's Counsel
- Rampant Growth < Kodama's Reach / Cultivate / Nature's Lore / Three Visits - The first two are coveted for giving you two cards for one, if you wanna stay with the lower CMC the latter two can hit Savannah, Canopy Vista, or Temple Garden if you ever pick one up
- Nyx-Fleece Ram
- Helix Pinnacle - Cute, but a complete dead draw in terms of impact on board state, and impotent in a vacuum. You can win for less than = 101, and yes that includes an optimal situation with mana doubles and effects like Awakening
- Kismet / Blind Obedience - You've said they're filler, which they pretty much are if you aren't building around them
- Words of Wilding / Words of Worship - You're way too concerned about decking out. If the cards you're drawing are less helpful than a 2/2 or 5 life you need to cut those cards
That's a lot of words, I hope you find some of them helpful!
1 week ago
I also might consider Rule of Law/Arcane Laboratory/Eidolon of Rhetoric, since you can cast most of your deck at instant speed and thus bypass the restrictions, and shut down many competitive combo decks at the same time. On a similar note, As Foretold would work wonders here.
More broadly, I'm not sure what...you're actually doing with this deck? No offense intended, but without a description, I can't see what the plan is here. Is the goal just to control/stax everyone until you can play a big legendary beater like Kozilek?
1 week ago
1 week ago
Finding the build either dumps the hand quickly then durdles, or struggles to hit the top end without mana doublers. To smooth out the build a little more considering the following changes: Emeria Angel for Shalai, Voice of Plenty, Fumigate for Rout, The Immortal Sun for Sunbird's Invocation, Courser of Kruphix with Odric, Lunarch Marshal, Selvala, Heart of the Wilds with Ulvenwald Tracker, Hammer of Purphoros with Fires of Yavimaya and maybe swap Lightning Greaves for Swiftfoot Boots as the Shroud is problematic at times.
1 week ago
Overall loving what i'm seeing here. 5C scary cheaty things is always fun. If you would like a couple suggestions check the spoilers.
Suggestions Within Show
- One of the biggest problems with 5C decks is not getting the colors of mana you need. Some of the signets and or cluestones could be helpful. However with Chromatic Lantern and Joiner Adept in the list it may be a moot point.
- Mana doubling is another great thing for the deck. Mirari's Wake is the best around for this but adding another 1-2 would probably help a lot. Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is a personal favorite. If you want to you could add Palinchron to get infinite mana with a doubling effect.
- Your land base looks to be about as good as it gets without shelling out a lot. The only thing I have to suggest is Mana Confluence.
- Wrath of God//Damnation//Supreme Verdict
- Day of Judgment//Rout
- Plague Wind//In Garruk's Wake//Merciless Eviction//Perilous Vault
- Nature's Ruin//Perish - Mostly useful against elves but green is a really popular color in EDH in general.
- Sneak Attack - Rather expensive to buy but if you can get one it's incredibly strong.
- Tooth and Nail - With Jhoda or Fist it's at a 2 mana discount.
- Wild Pair - Likely not efficient enough for the deck for P/T totals you have 3 at 20, 3 at 12, 5 at 10, 5 at 4, 3 at 3, and 5 at 2. Mostly, not ones which win you the game by hitting but free creatures is still good.
Regardless of if you look at the suggestions +1 upvote and i'll likely be using this as a base for my own Jodah EDH in the next few months.