|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Oath of the Gatewatch (OGW)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Eldrazi
Devoid (This card has no colour.)
: Exile another target creature, then return it to the battlefield tapped under its owner's control. ( represents colourless mana.)
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (29)||ibraJG84 , Lucretian , Pyre_Vulpine96 , Wolfebladeelite , dolphinsgrubb , gildan_bladeborn , HR19 , Fullmetalmage , Vasbear1 , TheAnnihilator , tragic_slip , Tiddilywinkus , unnaturalelementals , Lindough , TheHelvault , Crimson6 , Ellyreia , Borg0th , Kravian , sonnet666 , zachi , TehDelta , Famicomania , mziter501 , aeonstoremyliver , thetechzombie , ChessRuler , GoldGhost012 , xAmphion|
|Want (3)||pskinn01 , Auriel , Qolorful|
Eldrazi Displacer Discussion
9 hours ago
I run a similar list, and I could not recommend Eldrazi Displacer more. They'll allow you to reuse your herders and stranglers. I would also recommend streamlining your sideboard more. Too many one-of's and you'll find yourself not finding those when you need them.
3 days ago
I highly recommend Shining Shoal. It's budget and can be a game changer. Aside from that Eldrazi Displacer and Wall of Omens are very useful. Being that Thalia, Guardian of Thraben is pretty pricey I think you could get away with one of two less in order to free up cash for Thought-Knot Seer (although that does send you in the Eldrazi taxes direction which gets pricey fast). Other than that I would consider adding Windbrisk Heights.
3 days ago
I think the Maneuver and Cloudshift are not necessary with 4 Restos and the addition of 4 Flickerwisp and/or Felidar Guardian. Then with 8+ flicker effects in creature slots, you wont need the spells to do it. Eldrazi Displacer is the best flicker creature if you can support the colorless cost.
5 days ago
1 week ago
Have you thought about Grafted Exoskeleton? 10 points of poison will be easier than 21 commander damage to reach. You also might consider Ghostly Prison, Propaganda, and War Tax as cards to help protect yourself from more aggressive players. Deadeye Navigator seems like a good inclusion, but I see how Eldrazi Displacer works with the colorless mana.
Looks like a fun build!
1 week ago
If you're looking to add a little more consistency to your ability to go infinite, there are a few options:
- Nim Deathmantle is basically a second copy of Eldrazi Displacer that you can fetch with Fabricate.
- Ashnod's Altar / Krark-Clan Ironworks go infinite with Displacer/Deathmantle and Breya. They don't give you the infinite colored mana to steal the entire board with Memnarch, but the whole combo is fetchable with Saheeli.
- If you're running Pia's Revolution, it may be worth running Thopter Foundry / Sword of the Meek.
- You have the Sharuum + Sculpting Steel / Metamorph combo, but no payoffs. Those cards are an instant win with Blood Artist or Disciple of the Vault.
- Not sure what your budget is, but if you're running Disk/Forge already, you might consider Mycosynth Lattice / Vandalblast.
In terms of possible cuts:
- As weird as it sounds, Deadeye Navigator is a little awkward in Breya. You're 4-color, so the blue in its activation cost ends up being really awkward. It's not bad, but Breya is so packed with broken options that Deadeye ends up not actually being one of the best things you can do with 8 mana (casting cost + first activation).
- Training Grounds is probably worth watching. It seems right on the borderline.
- Hangarback Walker is likely going to end up a little awkward. You have a lot of recursion that puts things directly in to play, which it doesn't work with at all. It's also kind of slow. If you're looking to generate thopters, something like Thopter Spy Network might actually do more work.
- Vedalken Orrery is probably one to watch as well. Playing at instant speed is fun, but given that you're not running any counters or draw spells, it's largely just giving a modest amount of board protection. In most cases, you're probably not flashing in your whole combo, and if you lose a piece, there's tons of graveyard recursion. Might actually be better to just run 1-2 counterspells.
1 week ago
I like your creative combos! However I feel obligated to point out that Temporal Mastery exiles itself; so you can't use it with Mnemonic Wall or Archaeomancer. Some you can use effectively for that are as follows in monetary order: Time Stretch, Temporal Manipulation and Capture of Jingzhou. A fun combo i've been using is Myr Battlesphere with Ashnod's Altar. You can use Eldrazi Displacer or Nim Deathmantle to put the engine online. My win con with it is Grinding Station, Altar of the Brood or Staff of Domination. I like this core combo because nearly all of the pieces are artifacts which makes setting it up easy for me. Good luck!