|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
All permanents are enchantments in addition to their other types.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Enchanted Evening Discussion
3 days ago
I think it is going to depend on how you plan on winning. All of them are good options for a third color but if you plan on winning with commander damage your best option is naya since Uril, the Miststalker is a thing. If you are looking more to lock everyone out and poke away at them slowly black has some devastatingly hateful enchantments. It is an enchantress deck so you don't need blues draw power but blue also has some nice prison effects. I guess all three options have Starfield of Nyx so you should run that. Any thoughts on what you want the deck to really do? Enchantress theme is a good start but I really like to have some good ideas about how I want to win and what I do between winning and game start before I build, personally.
Here are some of what I think would be noteworthy cards:
1 week ago
this is such a cool, gimmicky deck!
2 weeks ago
Maybe Copy Enchantment and Strionic Resonator to get some more of those sweet Paradox Haze extra upkeep triggers. Also Dual Casting to get an additional of any spell you like. If you want to be really mean, you can always put in Enchanted Evening with Serenity/Tranquil Grove. The deck's hilarious, good luck!
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
I honestly recommend not going for a graveyard strategy solely because if you get any graveyard hate you can get shut down. I think have a teeny bit of stuff isn't bad, but I definitely wouldn't recommend the whole "dump half my library into my GY" strategy, haha.
That being said, I am in complete support with your game plan here. Bruna can be played a few different ways, but the smoother variation is the Control/Stax shell. That's the build I made for my wife, and it is brutal...if you'd like to see her's for reference/inspiration, I'll link it here. Also, I made a budget version that shares a lot of the same cards if you'd rather see that!
Okay, so now onto the fun stuff!
Here are some card suggestions: Show
- This is a super good way to avoid removal. It isn't shroud (so you can still target Bruna if desired) and it is much better than flickering her. With phasing, all of your auras/equipment/etc stays on, but "stops existing" essentially.
- Basically another "indestructible" aura. Not mandatory, but redundancy is nice. This is just another aura that can be paired with Pariah to because virtually untouchable.
- This could be some additional Stax (see below), if you feel like you need more control
And here are some overall recommendations/advice: Show
Also, I would recommend not doing Enchanted Evening. Trust me, man, I wanted to do it too, but when your lands can be removed by enchantment removal, that's too risky in my opinion.
Those being: Show
Other good inclusions, although they affect everyone, would be: Show
Let me know if you have any questions or anything!
4 weeks ago
The closest you can get to having a permanent with all types is Mycosynth Lattice + Enchanted Evening + Gideon Jura + Life and Limb + Conspiracy. That's everything except tribal, which I think is impossible. And not counting Instant/Sorcery and card types from other formats like Conspiracy, Plane, and Scheme.
4 weeks ago
4 weeks ago
Here are some things that I would fix.
1) Get the land up to 37. That's a must in every commander deck.
2) I would try to find more things that don't just shuffle your graveyard into your library, but instead puts things from your yard into you hand in multiples. For example, Seasons Past could return multiple curses to your hand either after you eliminate someone or someone does a board wipe for enchantments. Shuffling so you can draw is fine, but to the hand is much better.
3) Please replace Akroma's Vengeance with something else. Your deck is all about enchantments, you probably want them to stay on the board, yes? And whereas Enchanted Evening is neat, and casting Akroma's Vengeance with it in play seems like a way to make everyone laugh and then cry, I'm not sure resetting the game is what your deck really wants. And if you're trying to build around that with Avacyn, I don't think it's a throw in combo to this deck- it's probably more of a build around.
4) I still think you have a number of cards in here that don't help your deck (like Dega Sanctuary but since you're already short 10 land there's no need to suggest replacements that aren't... well, land.
I'd work on this and then go from there.