|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Battle for Zendikar (BFZ)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Eldrazi Drone
Devoid (This card has no color.)
When Brood Butcher enters the battlefield, put a 1/1 colorless Eldrazi Scion creature token onto the battlefield. It has "Sacrifice this creature: Add to your mana pool."
, Sacrifice a creature: Target creature gets -2/-2/ until end of turn.
Brood Butcher Discussion
3 months ago
- -1 Barren Moor +1 Azorius Signet
- -1 Lonely Sandbar +1 Dimir Signet
- -1 Tranquil Thicket +1 Gruul Signet
- -1 Forgotten Cave +1 Simic Signet
- -1 Secluded Steppe +1 Boros Signet
- -1 Azorius Chancery +1 Coalition Relic
- -1 Boros Garrison +1 Thran Dynamo
- -1 Dimir Aqueduct +1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
- -1 Golgari Rot Farm +1 Wandering Fumarole
- -1 Gruul Turf +1 Raging Ravine
- -1 Izzet Boilerworks +1 Celestial Colonnade
- -1 Orzhov Basilica +1 Creeping Tar Pit
- -1 Rakdos Carnarium +1 Hissing Quagmire
- -1 Selesnya Sanctuary +1 Pentad Prism
- -1 Simic Growth Chamber +1 Riftwing Cloudskate
- -1 Mantis Rider +1 Duplicant
- -1 Psychatog +1 Thought Erasure
- -1 Drooling Groodion +1 Vraska, Relic Seeker
- -1 Ancestral Mask +1 Inferno Titan
- -1 Twisted Abomination +1 Exhume
- -1 Sengir Vampire +1 Animate Dead
- -1 Ravenous Rats +1 Unburial Rites
- -1 Spirit Mantle +1 Angel of Invention
- -1 Brood Butcher +1 Cloudgoat Ranger
- -1 Elephant Guide +1 Verdurous Gearhulk
- -1 Gladecover Scout +1 Terastodon
8 months ago
Alright update 2
Wight, monitor and sudden demise I decided to keep for now simply because I do not have better options at the moment.
8 months ago
All solid choices, Thank you for your help it is greatly appreciated.
Some of the cards that are currently on the chopping block for me:
- Scute Mob Not quite fitting into what I am going for here.
- Wight of Precinct Six Could be very powerful but has never really done any work for me.
- Wild Pair I feel like I should just build a deck around this type of thing. Maybe Yisan? Always wanted a Mono green
- Domri Rade Meh.
- Sudden Demise very situational
- Brood Monitor Worse hatcher
- Brood Butcher Only 4/4 in stats and there are better sac effects
- Rot Shambler same as wight
1 year ago
1 year ago
You might find it a little mana heavy, but I love Shattering Pulse in EDH since it score a lot of card advantage over the course of a game. Maybe it would be preferable to By Force, since you don't have to get all the artifacts in one go, or Smash to Smithereens, since 3 damage is less impressive in a 40-life format.
Pawn of Ulamog, Golgari Germination and Catacomb Sifter give you more value from dying creatures, and Phyrexian Plaguelord and Brood Butcher provide more removal. Young Wolf also seems like an interesting inclusion, since he can give you two Graveborn tokens for one mana!
1 year ago
nice deck but missing some stuff
- Molten Nursery pretty much everysingle colorless thing you cast can deal damage to creatures or opponent's
- Emrakul's Influence just cast your eldrazi two card draw
- Kozilek's Return need a third board sweep well here it is.
- Not of This World wow this is not in if they try to get rid of you big guy(s) this can counter it. FOR FREE!
- Corrupted Crossroads this is not in your deck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74hA6Q7vPI4why.... honestly why... ITS A RAINBOW MANA PRODUCER FOR ALL THE ELEDRAZIS!!!!!!
- Flayer Drone same thing as the nursey but this is etb trigger on creatures so throw in Brood Monitor then you can do infinite damage with Eldrazi Displacer
- It That Betrays *facepalm* why in earths name is this not in if you All Is Dust with this on the field its instantaneously all over for your opponents you just stole every single thing they have.
- Deepfathom Skulker card draw and makes eldrazis unblockable
- Void Attendant exploit the cituation on all of the exiled cards for mana (don't do a sacrifice focused deck though.)
- Brood Butcher nice removal for the small creatures particually keeping Gaddock Teeg from ever seeing the light of the battlefield
- you have the banner (creatures get +1/+1 for each creature that shares a type) so scion/spawn producers is a must Brood Monitor, Blight Herder, Rapacious One, Drowner of Hope, Emrakul's Hatcher, Skittering Invasion and Sifter of Skulls.
- you have From Beyond go get the other one Awakening Zone
- Ashnod's Altar lets change the scions/spawns mana from 1 to 2 shall we.
- last but not least a top secret staple card nobody even bothers to put in stranglely Spreading Plague you just cast korona thne you just lock out anybody from getting creatures on the board and heres the kicker your beautiful eldrazis get untouched by this because devoid means they are colorless and its not a color.
oh heres a bonus if your willing to breath deep and do this but the Gisela, the Broken Blade and Bruna, the Fading Light for a loop hole of getting somewhat two white eldrazi since this can turn into Brisela, Voice of Nightmares
so those are my suggestions
1 year ago
Ulamog's brood is: Benthic Infiltrator, Conduit of Ruin, Cryptic Cruiser, Drowner of Hope (as it is said in many places that Ulamogs brood moves through water easily.), Eyeless Watcher, Oblivion Sower, Ruination Guide, Vile Aggregate. and Wasteland Strangler (look to the left of the creature and you can see it's mask), I am also fairly certain that Brood Butcher is a part of Ulamogs brood as well.
Nest Invader is the only member of Emrakul's brood in the list here.
1 year ago
Any from Eldritch Moon are Emrakul.
Any from BFZ block that don't have Kozilek's plates above their heads are Ulamog.
Nest Invader looks like Emrakul but I'm not completely sure.
The others I think are Ulamog but I'm not sure
No data for this card yet.