Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +1/+1 for each color among permanents you control.
As long as Conqueror's Flail is attached to a creature, your opponents can't cast spells during your turn.
Printings View all
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Conqueror's Flail occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Conqueror's Flail Discussion
5 days ago
1 week ago
1 week ago
3 weeks ago
- Arbor Elf
- Arid Mesa
- Assassin's Trophy
- Austere Command
- Burnished Hart
- Conqueror's Flail
- Deathrite Shaman
- Dryad of the Ilysian Grove
- Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
- Faeburrow Elder
- God-Eternal Rhonas
- Indatha Triome
- Inkmoth Nexus
- Larger Than Life
- Rest in Peace
- Return of the Wildspeaker
- Rhythm of the Wild
- Savai Triome
- Sneak Attack
- Sower of Discord
- The Great Henge
- Verdant Catacombs
- Xenagos, God of Revels
3 weeks ago
Missing Lapse of Certainty, the best white card ever. Collector Ouphe, and Teshar, Ancestor's Apostle make sense. How do you win? Shaman of Forgotten Ways seems fun. Conqueror's Flail for one more piece of protection.
1 month ago
Daretti, Scrap Savant is my favorite planeswalker in the deck, to be honest. His + is exactly what the deck wants, and I run a ton of artifacts. My playgroup knows how important blowing a haste-giving pair of boots, a combat-protecting Conqueror's Flail, or a combat-enabling sword off of Alesha can be, so that happens a lot. Being able to trade in a useless late-game mana rock for an equipment (especially if I accidentally milled it myself) is way more relevant in my build than I initially thought. I have never used his ultimate...just flipping back and forth between the first two abilities is too good.
Sorin, Vengeful Bloodlord has only seen a few games, but I've been happy so far. I can take a fair beating when I'm slow to set up, or just off of some of the cards I run, and the incidental lifegain is nice. Paired with the backup reanimation, I'm happy to continue testing him, but he's by no means the staple Daretti is.
1 month ago
Approach for that 'instant win' still requires 14 mana in 1 turn (or 7+7 mana over 2 turns). Something which is hard to do in mono-white.
I suggest removing
- Panharmonicon dont have alot of ETB
- Nyx Lotus too slow
- Helm of the Host too slow, unless you're going for grindy games
- Strata Scythe too slow
- Stonehewer Giant is kinda slow. You already have 3x 1-2 cmc tutors. It should be more efficient to cycle through your deck with sram with that 7 mana that you invested into Stonehewer + 1 activation
- Whispersilk Cloak high cmc
- Godsend high cmc, requires colored mana
- Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite high cmc, would prefer cheaper cmc boardwipes.
- Mentor of the Meek this isnt a reliable engine in your build, because your number of 2-attack minions are very low. also a nonbo with Elesh Norn
- Path to Exile spot removal
- Wrath of God / Day of Judgment just efficient boardwipes
- more ramp. e.g. Mind Stone / Arcane Signet / Coldsteel Heart / Fellwar Stone / Prismatic Lens.
- Land Tax easy 1-drop, also thins the deck
- Cloud Key / Helm of Awakening / Semblance Anvil cost reducers for the storm turn
- Skullclamp cheap equip, draw engine if you need it
- Conqueror's Flail equip with the Grand Abolisher effect, to protect your storm turn
- Teferi's Protection against Vandalblast / Austere Command
- Generous Gift catch-all removal, even hits pesky land like Field of the Dead
2 months ago
Not of This World to protect your beefy Thopter
Also, one or two more Myr Retriever effects might be useful.
+1 and happy deck building!