Exchange control of two target creatures.
Printings View all
|Core Set 2019 (M19)||Uncommon|
|Magic 2013 (M13)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
1 month ago
"The exchange of the control of two permanents is something that that colour can do at Rare and higher"
Not that this is relevant to the main point of the article, but blue can exchange permanents at uncommon as well: Switcheroo , Eyes Everywhere , Vedalken Plotter , Shrewd Negotiation , Shifting Loyalties , Legerdemain , and Shifting Borders .
3 months ago
- Arbiter of the Ideal - free stuff in Phenax.
- Daring Thief gives you a Switcheroo every turn.
- Pain Seer and Siren of the Silent Song are similar.
- King Macar, the Gold-Cursed lets you exile every turn.
Non-Phenax ways to untap stuff:
5 months ago
Nice idea, looks really funny in an unfun way.
Would you consider Aeon Engine ? Could be annoying for people.
Gilded Drake albeit pricey is fun,
Maybe Stitch in Time too?
1 year ago
Big, Dripping Red Letters...Tree of Redemption
1 year ago
My favorite deck is actually Melek, so great choice!
From personal experience, you're going to want to run a few more cards that both deal damage and have an added effect. Things like Prophetic Bolt which lets you draw a card and does some solid damage.
You're also gonna want more colored mana than colorless, since you'll be casting dozens every turn rather than a few big X costs. So maybe switch out some rocks for a land? That's up to your play style.
2 years ago
I am a fan of Zedruu the Greathearted. I run a enchantment deck with Scrambleverse cards and some Switcheroo cards that disrupt opponents and give me biding time to draw cards and gain life. By stealing creatures with cards like Hijack you can attack and with Zedruu the Greathearted give them to an opponent who might be willing to help kill the threat with the creature you took if you give it to them. A political theft deck (I imagine Zedruu like Robin Hood) that is fun and maybe even good?
2 years ago
I have a few other cards that I carry with my Chandras:
- Eager Construct - best Magic card ever made, Scrying beats Flying
- Enlarge - the first piece of art I fell in love with
- Black Cat - the second piece of art I liked
- Runeclaw Bear - the first bear card I ever owned
- Totally Lost - I found this among some junk singles and fell in love with Fblthp
- Switcheroo - I love the entire flavour of this card
- A Buffy Jenny Callendar card, coz she was cool
- A custom Diabolic Tutor card I made with me dressed as Chandra and the LGS owner whispering in my ear (he has long, black hair)
- Storm Crow - you kind of have to
I think I should go back to my project of collecting every copy of Lava Axe that has ever been printed.
I need to complete my Minotaur collection, too. I have all the Creatures, but I need stuff like Didgeridoo.