|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Mythic Rare|
|Dragons of Tarkir (DTK)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
For each creature target player controls, put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of that creature.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (19)||Tommuz , VGJustice , ironax , Lucretian , angesoir , LegendDeer , Forkbeard , Mortiferus_Rosa , BlueMageBrandon , accioali , Ellyreia , Raknamadak , machiavelli2081 , Clawsun73 , duff87 , rhinoloupe , Swamy , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , rockleemyhero|
|Want (9)||Willis1994 , cubandoc , CaptianClueless , samuelianstorm , acbooster , Elementalism , Hakira , Mahtimatonen , ElisabethJoan|
Clone Legion Discussion
3 days ago
This is my first commander deck I got a few months back and have built it up slowly but am in dire need of help finishing it. I know it is slow and probably bad but I like it and it suits me just fine. I like how it can focus on the graveyard but the only strategies I have for it is the Duskmantle Guildmage and Mindcrank set and the Sphinx's Tutelage. Any help is appreciated.
Commander: Inalla, Archmage Ritualist
1 week ago
Nice deck that has some awesome combos. I reccomend a card like Clone Legion to make your dudes murder your insulting opponents twice as fast (my only problem with infinite combos, personally, is time so speeding stuff up is nice). It also helps you get the Mechanized Production condition complete sooner. :) Also since I haven’t read every single card I’m wondering what’s up with the 0/1 goat tokens?
1 week ago
So, first of all - sensible colour choice for an early EDH deck. Sticking to two makes for a pretty easy and cheap land base, though I'd suggest ditching the Vivid two and maybe Exotic Orchard for those that either straight up make Black/Blue or have more utility. Cycling is always good in Commander for avoiding late-game mana flooding so perhaps check out Lonely Sandbar/Remote Isle/Desert of the Mindful and their black equivalents plus Fetid Pools.
While at the moment you're obviously working with the cards you've got from the wizard precon the next thing is to decide what direction you want to go in. Your options are pretty broad at the moment and the deck could easily go into mill, control, curses, zombies, or unblockable creatures plus cipher cards like Stolen Identity for a more versatile Clone Legion. If Tiagam is going to be central to your gameplan it might also be worthwhile thinking about how to give him stuff like hexproof, shroud or indestructible. See my notes in There's Something Strange.... Plus you can always look for similar decks on here and/or tick the "Needs Help" box and the excellent people on here can give you some advice.
PS: to make someone your commander you need to put CMDR after their name on the deck list.
3 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to look at the list and leave a comment! Great to hear you like the list. Please consider upvoting as well if you liked it ;). I looked at your tips and these ar my considerations when assessing them:
About your tips:
- Spirit Away I find too expensive mana-wise. I’d rather have 4-5 mana spells that steal a creature
- Similar for Clone Legion. 9 Mana is quite prohibitive and you can only run a few of that cost. I went for Expropriate for my high cmc spell.
- Silumgar's Command is a nice versatile hate card. However, it’s a bit expensive at 5 mana. I am not expecting to hold up 5 mana with this deck, so that’s why I did not include it.
- Silumgar, the Drifting Death is nice, but It doesn’t synergize with the goal of my list, which is to steal by opponents permanents. If I would run a dragon sub-theme, it would surely find a spot in the deck, but that wasn’t the idea I was going for. A similar answer I would have for Archetype of Imagination. It’s a great card, but does not really gel with the strategy of the deck.
- Telepathy is a card I’m going to consider. Knowing what my opponent’s have could be crucial info to know how to use my steal spells.
- I do not really get you Psychic Surgery tip tbh. My deck does not actively shuffle opponent’s decks or want them to exile good cards. I want to steal the good cards :D
- Ice Cave I would find more fitting in a chaos deck. With this deck I want to have the opposite: control.
- I did not know about the … of empires cycle. Looks like fun! However, it would require many resources to get them in play all at once. I would rather add Empress Galina for example to get a similar effect as Crown of Empires.
Hope this explains my thought process a bit concerning your tips.
Thanks gain for the tips, and I'll have a look at your list soon.
4 weeks ago
Big problem is the deck works really well in its current iteration. Its hard to remove cards that have helped you win games for cards you want to try out. fitting in Lab Maniac would mean I need a slightly larger draw package. Im leaning towards a bigger clone package for shenanigans including Sakashima the Impostor, Helm of the Host, Clone Legion, and Saheeli's Artistry. Also trying to make room for Archaeomancer. HELP ME !!!
1 month ago
1 month ago
But if your polymorph resolves and, as you said, you get 3 turns you should be able to win. Make your Trench Gorger a 30/30 and cast Clone Legion (you also got from Grozoth). If you just wanna win once you combo resolve, in a multiplayer game, you could change your fatties to - Deadeye Navigator, Peregrine Drake & Frost Titan and just win by infinite amounts of mana and tap everything as described in hall of fatties :) but it is less challenging ;)
iTemeraire on V2
1 month ago
Cards you may want to add: