At the beginning of each upkeep, all players untap all creatures and lands they control.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
4 weeks ago
Well, personally I'd add more untap aspects. Awakening, Seedborn Muse, Wilderness Reclamation + Ashaya, Soul of the Wild - is stonks. Also, Leyline of Abundance and Quest for Renewal are sweet tech too - heck I may even brew this lol.
1 month ago
Sorry I haven't kept up with this deck lately. Better late than never I guess.
It could find Yedora, but so can any of our tutors. I'm also not a fan of ramp that just fixes the next draw.
Unfortunately Volo, Guide to Monsters only draws cards if Kadena is already out. It's why I don't run Teferi's Ageless Insight. The token also can't flip, so we still only get one copy of a morph effect. Grazilaxx, Illithid Scholar will provide much more card draw than Volo.
1 month ago
You might like these:
- Gemstone Array (stores up mana and prevents you from burning yourself)
- Seeker of Skybreak (untaps Yurlok)
- Magewright's Stone (untaps Yurlok)
- Thousand-Year Elixir (untaps Yurlok)
- Seedborn Muse (untaps Yurlok)
- Patron of the Orochi (untaps Yurlok)
- Curse of Bounty (untaps Yurlok)
- Awakening (untaps Yurlok)
- Wound Reflection (bigger burn)
- Mana Reflection (bigger burn and enables infinite combos)
- Umbral Mantle (turns Yurlock into "pay : burn each opponent for 3". also combos infinitely alongside Mana Reflection or Nyxbloom Ancient)
- Sword of the Paruns (same as Umbral Mantle)
- Jade Mage (decent ability, prevents you from burning yourself)
- Duskwatch Recruiter Flip (decent ability, prevents you from burning yourself)
Personally I would cut these:
- Spectral Searchlight (doesn't get Yurlok out faster)
- Greenweaver Druid (doesn't get Yurlok out faster)
- Dictate of the Twin Gods (does not amplify Yurlok's effect)
- Blaze (not very impactful unless you are already in a strong position, in which case it is not needed)
- Flameblast Dragon (same as Blaze)
- Xantcha, Sleeper Agent (helps your opponents while hosing your strategy)
- Howling Mine (helps opponents)
- Koth of the Hammer (slow)
- Klothys, God of Destiny (slow)
- Thought Vessel (doesn't produce colored mana)
2 months ago
You might like these: Ivy Lane Denizen, Immaculate Magistrate, Fallen Ideal, Vicious Betrayal, Pennon Blade, Veteran's Armaments, Chatterfang, Squirrel General, Cryptolith Rite, Song of Freyalise, Druids' Repository, Storm the Citadel, Return of the Wildspeaker, Patron of the Orochi, Awakening.
Personally I would cut these cards: Blanchwood Armor, Familiar Ground, Prodigious Growth, Rune of Might, Lashwrithe, Loxodon Warhammer, Blackblade Reforged, Nissa Vastwood Seer, Poison the Cup
3 months ago
6 months ago
You might like these: Crown of Skemfar , Ivy Lane Denizen , Fallen Ideal , Vicious Betrayal , Blossoming Bogbeast , Immaculate Magistrate , Veteran's Armaments , Pennon Blade , Coat of Arms , Patron of the Orochi , Awakening , Ohran Frostfang , Wirewood Pride , Might of the Masses , Strength in Numbers , Elder of Laurels