When Zhalfirin Void enters the battlefield, scry 1. (Look at the top card of your library. You may put that card on the bottom of your library.)
: Gain .
Printings View all
|Promo Set (000)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Zhalfirin Void occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.07%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
Zhalfirin Void Discussion
1 month ago
Not even kidding. This deck has, like, 6 extra lands.
Take out Labyrinth of Skophos, Blasted Landscape, Emergence Zone, Zhalfirin Void, and Homeward Path. Also, Emrakul, the Aeons Torn is banned, so you need to take that out too. This deck is not geared towards Traxos, Scourge of Kroog. Your commander should instead be Kozilek, the Great Distortion. Tune your deck more towards eldrazi, and cut Spine of Ish Sah and Darksteel Forge.
Hope you find these suggestions helpful.
2 months ago
Platinum Emperion Meteor Golem Hedron Crawler Walker of the Wastes Desolation Twin Reality Smasher Warden of Geometries Ugin, the Ineffable Artisan of Kozilek Worn Powerstone Hedron Archive All Is Dust Titan's Presence Geode Golem Void Winnower Palladium Myr It That Betrays Pathrazer of Ulamog Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre Deceiver of Form Spawnsire of Ulamog Crashing Drawbridge Manakin Warping Wail Not of This World Mystic Forge Lightning Greaves Planar Bridge Quicksilver Amulet Mirage Mirror Urza's Incubator The Immortal Sun Helm of the Host Herald's Horn Hedron Matrix Vedalken Orrery Eldrazi Conscription
Lands Shrine of the Forsaken Gods Sanctum of Ugin Eye of Ugin Rogue's Passage Zhalfirin Void Tomb of the Spirit Dragon Spawning Bed Mage-Ring Network Nephalia Academy Sanctum of Eternity Wastes Mirrorpool Mikokoro, Center of the Sea Geier Reach Sanitarium Endless Sands Everflowing Chalice Labyrinth of Skophos
2 months ago
Thanks for the suggestions!
At the moment I don't play a sideboard on this deck since it's more "for fun" deck. However, if I did I'd probably go with switching:
2 months ago
Love the deck! You have a good number of fancy lands in this list. Given that, I don't think that the temples in this list are necessary. I do realize they help the topdeck strategy you are trying to achieve, but I don't know if they are worth having tapped lands. If you still want lands that help scry, I would recommend Zhalfirin Void.
3 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
7 months ago
Cool deck, +1!
- Training Grounds / Heartstone to make her activation cost 1 mana, freeing up more mana to draw cards.
- Ancient Tomb if your mana base can handle it, it's great ramp.
- Avaricious Dragon seems interesting, because you can draw extra cards, suspend your whole hand, then have nothing to discard.
- You might want some more ramp in general, seems pretty low, even with her cheating stuff out.
- Scholar of the Ages Doesn't seem like the kinda of card you want to suspend.
- Reversal of Fortune Can wiff.
- Zhalfirin Void Out for Tomb.
- Sunbird's Invocation How often are you casting big things from your hand?