Magda, Brazen Outlaw
Legendary Creature — Dwarf Berserker
Other Dwarves you control get +1/+0.
Whenever a Dwarf you control becomes tapped, create a Treasure token.
Sacrifice five Treasures: Search your library for an artifact or Dragon card, put that card onto the battlefield, then shuffle your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Magda, Brazen Outlaw Discussion
2 weeks ago
Hey, welcome to TappedOut! Depala is a great commander, Magda, Brazen Outlaw really pushes the deck to the next level.
3 weeks ago
Skinken Hey there!
Well, since I managed to list everything in a category and Blood Moon just sits there and, lets be honest, sometimes shuts down a 3 colored deck for nothing, I thought about listing it as an Wincon. But, tbh, I'm thinking about getting it out for that reason. It's kinda boring when you win like that. Like I said, I want a grindy match with this list, with lots of interaction.
And for the Seven Dwarves ... When I saw Magda, Brazen Outlaw they were the very first thing I thought about! But, sadly, It's rare to find even two of'em even when I run all seven... So I regret to inform that I may be taking all of'em out. But since there's not enough 1-2 CMC dwarves to replace all, I took out for replacements available right now... But you're right, and like I said in a prior coment: Either I play seven or I play none... If I just cant take all out for lack of viable replacements, I should put'em back until I can (thats stupid, but what the hell...)
Hoping The D&D set will help me in this matter.
4 weeks ago
2-drop mana dorks like Iron Myr , Gold Myr , Manakin , Hedron Crawler , Plague Myr , Wily Goblin , and Magda, Brazen Outlaw seem good with Winota since they get her out faster, and then once she's out they can attack to trigger her ability.
1 month ago
have you thought about Mirror March and maybe Magda, Brazen Outlaw the first because other then it being able to win games it can give you a large army of fodder sometimes, but alot of the creatures seem very pointless atleast in my opinion but it would be more worthwild for less creatures and more of helpful support like Goblinslide for a recurring creature production.
1 month ago
i have a couple of recommendations
Leyline Tyrant is really solid and an easy turn 3 with some ramp
secound i would stick strombreath, thundermaw in the sb as they are good againts some decks, and only so-so against others,
id up mu number of terror of the peaks (its really the best one at that cmc)
sboy4 on Pain Train
1 month ago
Thank you for the input. I will probably look into a good payoff for the ramp, potentially a dragon so its fetchable with Magda, Brazen Outlaw . Pain Seer technically isn't card draw for Chasm Skulker . Night Market Lookout is better than Servant of Tymaret but I did end up trimming and eventually cutting it. Oreskos Sun Guide could probably do in the sideboard against aggro but it dies to every removal spell in the format. Emmara, Soul of the Accord is better from a lifegain perspective. I don't think Lurrus of the Dream-Den really does anything in the deck I originally overlooked Disciple of Deceit because it would be too hard on the mana but considering the scuffed, 2-drop heavy curve and reliance on Pain Seer , it could work.
1 month ago
Maybe something from here?
1 month ago
MeanLizard I agree on exploring a treasure subtheme, but I don't know if this shell is built to make the most use of them. I WISH Curse of Opulence made treasure, then we'd be on to something. Here's the relevant treasure cards I've previously identified and why I haven't previously added them:
- Impulsive Pilferer : This is probably the closest for me. Perfectly fine to discard, but its four mana to get three 1/1s and we'll end the turn down one mana. No goblin or pirate synergies.
- Glimmervoid : Not enough artifacts in tow to make this consistently valuable. I have the same hesitation for Spire of Industry .
- Magda, Brazen Outlaw : Same issues as Feldon being too slow and being a target for removal once its online. If the package comes together in the next set or two, we'll have to re-visit Magda.
- Pirate's Pillage : Probably not efficient enough to be included, but maybe?
- Rapacious Dragon : Eh? The ETB aspect is nice for a heavier reanimation package, but this won't make a big enough impact on the game (I think).
- Revel in Riches : I think there COULD be a case for this to be included, but 5 CMC is too expensive for my taste that doesn't pretty much win on the spot. I also worry about over-investing in a subtheme - Bladewing is already convoluted (draw dragons > discard dragons > revive dragons), so straying away from that too much puts the deck at risk of being diluted / durdling.
I'm perfectly content to have Gadrak, the Crown-Scourge not be able to attack - when I can finally snag and add in Toxic Deluge and/or Fire Covenant , we'll be packing such a heavy removal package that Gadrak becomes that much more likely to fall into value.
I keep seeing Necromancy so I think I have to take the plunge and add it...