Creatures you control get +1/+1 and have flying and indestructible.
At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice a creature. If you can't, sacrifice Eldrazi Monument.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Eldrazi Monument occurrence in decks from the last year
- Interactions with Humility, Eldrazi Monument, and Sudden Spoiling
- Eldrazi Monument and Coretapper
- Can Angel of Jubilation counter the effects of Eldrazi Monument?
- How does Borborgymos's state ability work with the stack
- Can I respond to card:Eldrazi Monument's triggered ability, to give myself a creature?
Latest Decks as Commander
Eldrazi Monument Discussion
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
It looks like your breakpoint for Eldritch Evolution is at 3 mana, but the single copy of Gisela is the only creature you can tutor for at that point that costs more than the sacrificed creature. If you want Evolution to be the Birthing Pod for this deck, I'd suggest adding more threats that cost 4-5 mana. Fives are particularly valuable since they can themselves be sacced to find Bruna or Deceiver of Form . Sticking with the Eldrazi type, Emrakul's Hatcher , Kozilek's Channeler , and the popular Reality Smasher seem like they'd be the most effective. The world's your oyster if you don't mind running other creature types. Stormbreath Dragon , Sigarda, Host of Herons , Baneslayer Angel , and Thragtusk are some picks recommended by the internet as the best modern creatures on 5. If you prefer having only the biggest baddest threats in the 7-9 range, I'd cut Evolution entirely for more ramp in Cryptolith Rite / Citanul Hierophants , From Beyond / Awakening Zone , or really whatever other options you prefer. Another card I'd consider cutting is Kozilek's Return since it will wipe out all of your tokens (even after upgrading with Emrakul's Evangel ) unless you're lucky enough to also have Eldrazi Monument out. Maybe Mizzium Mortars could be your sweeper if that's what you're looking for. A final cut I'd make is the odd fifth copy of Game Trail . Unless that's a typo, you don't typically want to run more than 4 copies of nonbasics, even in casual. Plus, your deck looks like it could use more white and colorless mana sources anyway. An interesting option that jumped to my mind was Westvale Abbey Flip since you already have a human token theme. Some other tribal picks that might fit are Champion of the Parish , Thalia's Lieutenant , and Mayor of Avabruck Flip.
Let me know if you have any questions and good luck! (BTW, I'm not a great sideboard builder, but I do know eldrazi make use of Warping Wail and Oblivion Sower in addition to the more traditional hate artifacts.)
1 month ago
I'd actually disagree with things like Ohran Frostfang , Bow of Nylea , etc, that grant deathtouch. With nearly all of your creatures having deathtouch, infect, poisonous, or some combination, it makes the cards redundant. Because of how Fynn is worded, you only need one damage though ti deal two poison, so focus on trample and evasion. Garruk Wildspeaker , Overrun , Gaea's Anthem , Overwhelming Stampede , Kamahl, Heart of Krosa , Garruk, Unleashed are good options, depending on your budget you can also consider Eldrazi Monument , Akroma's Memorial , and just to second, Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider . I would also look into some more ramp, even with a low curve you're going to want to go a lot faster before people can find kill spells to keep nuking Fynn.
Hope this helps
1 month ago
You might like these: Angel of Invention , Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon" , Hall of Triumph , Spear of Heliod , Glorious Anthem , Path of Bravery , Marshal's Anthem , Commander's Insignia , Force of Virtue , Eldrazi Monument , Call for Unity , Dictate of Heliod , Divine Visitation , Armored Skyhunter , Coveted Jewel , Fireshrieker
1 month ago
I really like this deck but I agree with bankrupt_on_selling, including Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury can help with mana, control and token generation. I also think Eldrazi Monument is a good add for protection; because my meta generates so much hate for Lathril, Blade of the Elves .
1 month ago
Thoughts on these? Harvest Season , Perilous Forays , Settle the Wreckage , Cloudshift , Twinflame , Toski, Bearer of Secrets , Ohran Frostfang , Druids' Repository , Ogre Battledriver , Shefet Dunes , Eldrazi Monument , Panharmonicon , Conjurer's Closet , Angel of Condemnation , Emiel the Blessed , Galepowder Mage
1 month ago
1 month ago
4 mana for even 3 3/3 beast tokens is decent. Your current list already contains Arasta of the Endless Web , and I love that it can help start the loop with Ghost Town if you have the right setup. A couple other token generating spells for surprise factor are Ezuri's Predation , Fresh Meat , and Caller of the Claw .
Dawnglade Regent not necessarily a big finisher, but monarch is another nice way to get card draw and the hexproof for your creatures is nice. Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger is also nice, but a bit pricey.
The Tireless Tracker clues stick around so they're just there when you have spare mana that you don't want to go to waste which is again better than the one opportunity per landfall with Seer's Sundial and the tracker can get bigger as you sacrifice the clues. I especially like that the tokens trigger Kodama and if the land you put into play can tap for 2 mana you can sac a clue to draw a card which may draw you more land to put into play from Kodama triggers.
Quirion Ranger can help provide a clutch blocker or that one extra mana you need for some spell. I like that it helps you have more land in hand for landfall triggers off of Kodama. Since Ashaya makes your creatures into forests they can tap for mana so they all become targets for Quirion Ranger to untap.
Kamahl’s Will does seem like a decent fit for this deck as a way to go wide and removal. Territorial Scythecat seems okay similar to the running a Managorger Hydra but takes a bit to build up. Shifting Ceratops it has some versatility, but I'm not sure what you want this for in a landfall deck. Primeval Bounty is currently in your list here on tappedout. Branching Evolution not sure your strategy is putting a lot of counters on stuff, more dropping lots of tokens on the fiel. Fertilid synergizes well with Retreat to Kazandu . Garruk's Uprising again I don't think you're usually putting a lot of big creatures into play to benefit from the trigger. Court of Bounty seems better than Colossal Majesty and has an added benefit. Reclamation Sage is great, and I'm also interested in the new 2-drop Masked Vandal since it exiles stuff, and another budget tutor for these low cost utility creatures is Woodland Bellower .
=== other card options ===
- Shaman of Forgotten Ways can be a nice alternate way to win.
- Ancient Greenwarden it's Crucible of Worlds on a body, doubles landfall triggers, and has reach (I like referring to reach as dunking).
- Bramble Sovereign solid value, decent size body, can be used politically.
- Shared Summons solid budget tutor.
- Scapeshift could be game ending if you're getting the right landfall triggers.
- Regal Behemoth monarch and more mana.
- Mana Reflection MOAR MANA!
- Path of Discovery could help dig more land per Kodama trigger if landfall is generating token creatures.
- Blighted Woodland could be better than or just a nice addition to Myriad Landscape
- Greater Good is usually pretty solid card advantage in green especially if someone is about to deal with your commander or big bad or board wipe.
- Fecundity is great card advantage in go wide strategies if your deck runs a hand-full of sac outlets.
- Eldrazi Monument is fun if you can generate enough tokens or animate enough lands, just imagine a bunch of flying elemental forests that are indestructible beating down your opponents.
- Parallel Lives is much pricier than I remember.
- Evolutionary Leap is always a nice kind of card advantage in token decks, but still nice to sac non-tokens if they're about to die anyways.
- Beastmaster Ascension is a nice buff in wide strategies.
- Apex Altisaur could be a useful thing to get with your Magus to wipe out some creatures.
- Force of Vigor another great option for removal.
- Genesis Wave is always a solid way to spend lots of mana.