Throne of the God-Pharaoh
At the beginning of your end step, each opponent loses life equal to the number of tapped creatures you control.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Throne of the God-Pharaoh Discussion
1 day ago
Throne of the God-Pharaoh will do a lot of work for you here. Tyrant's Familiar makes fore a nice surprise to tutor up with Magda as if you’re using her ability you’ve probably got your Commander out. I’d also recommend adding some vehicles to ensure you can tap your dwarves.
3 weeks ago
If one squirrel is wearing the Nemesis Mask the rest become unblockable
4 weeks ago
Beefy! I have a similar G&G build. It's one of my favorites to play but I'm constantly tweaking it. Have you gotten good results from Waste Not I've been considering adding it. This deck would love Dictate of Erebos or Throne of the God-Pharaoh? Both play great in here.
1 month ago
Hey, nice budget version.
Here's two combos that give you repeatable value or can potentially win the game without having to attack with Vamps which in some situations is helpful in Commander.
- Oathsworn Vampire + Cruel Celebrant + Yahenni, Undying Partisan
- Captivating Vampire + Throne of the God-Pharaoh
Oathsworn Vampire + Cruel Celebrant + Yahenni, Undying Partisan is a Vamp combo because of Edgar's eminence to create as many Vamp tokens as mana you have available from repeatedly casting Oathsworn from your graveyard. This combo makes die triggers from Celebrant by sacing Oathsworn which is what lets you cast Oathsworn from your graveyard. Combine these Vamps with Cordial Vampire to make your Vamp army powerful with +1/+1 counters. Combine this combo with Captivating Vampire to gain control of a lot of your opponents creatures.
Bontu's Monument is nonVamp card that can replace Celebrant in the combo and it reduces the cost of Oathsworn to only one black mana. Blood Artist can also replace Celebrant. Viscera Seer is another Vamp sac outlet that could replace Yahenni in the combo.
Throne of the God-Pharaoh combines with Captivating Vampire and other Vamps to drain all your opponents life by tapping Vamps. Captivating can gain control of a creature and that creature can be your own creature repeatedly which means that if opponents don't have creatures to steal then you can continue activating Captivating.
Here's some suggestions of how to improve the manabase on a budget.
- Exotic Orchard --> Guildmages' Forum
- Caves of Koilos --> Scoured Barrens
- Battlefield Forge --> Bloodfell Caves
- Shineshadow Snarl --> Orzhov Basilica
- Foreboding Ruins --> Rakdos Carnarium
- Smoldering Marsh --> Temple of Malice
- Tainted Field --> Temple of Silence
- Tainted Peak --> Terramorphic Expanse
Good luck with your deck.
2 months ago
Thanks Apollo_Paladin, both Sylvan Messenger and Vanquisher's Banner are both good suggestions, little torn between the two, possibly slightly more inclined to the Sylvan Messenger which will work Wirewood Symbiote
Throne of the God-Pharaoh in your deck gives me some ideas... :)
3 months ago
Hey lobsternips! Thought I'd jump in and give you my take on what you've got going on. Your noncreature spells look fantastic, not much I would take out, but if you can find a way to fit in some creature recursion in Rise of the Dark Realms or Thrilling Encore with your mass creature destruction in dictate or Killing Wave . Also bounce-type effects like Conjurer's Closet could make use of your etb effects, you'd definitely see some usefulness there. The only problem I see with this deck is its SUPER heavy into red, there are some non-red Goblins out there, but you'd basically be playing a Red deck splashing white and black for support. However, Goblins are funny and mean just like Negan.
Creature Suggestions Show
Goblin Recruiter : Very good for Goblin decks, worth an inclusion in my opinion.
Goblin Chirurgeon : Decent if you have enough Goblins in play. Protects your board from most board wipes.
Warren Instigator : Very good for this deck, basically free cast your Goblins when he connects.
Wort, Boggart Auntie : Really nice built in recursion on a creature. Would work really well considering the gameplan you have.
Goblin Sledder : You ever want to ride a Goblin?
Species Specialist : Nice little inclusion to draw your whole deck when the time comes.
Munitions Expert : Kaboom am I right?
Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician : Cheeky little Goblin man. Makes your 1/1s explode when they're blocked.
Goblin Tribal spells Show
- Boggart Birth Rite : Decent little recursion spell.
- Fodder Launch : Synergystic kill spell for Negan, Goblins and making your opponent mad.
- Warren Weirding : Good if you target yourself, and also good if you target your opponents.
- Boggart Shenanigans : Targets players and walkers. Very good when you're ready to wipe your own board.
- Brightstone Ritual : Not really a tribal spell, but very VERY good for mana ramp. Would work wonders with Goblin Offensive .
- Last-Ditch Effort : Funny card, fitting art. Killer with Dictate of Erebos .
Utility Cards Show
- Throne of the God-Pharaoh : If you're going wide, this is a fantastic inclusion. Swing in at everyone and then have them all lose a TON of life.
- Vault of the Archangel : I love Behind the Scenes so much. Very good inclusion. But what if they had Deathtouch and Lifelink for basically the same cost? Worth thinking about lol
- Talisman of Hierarchy : To complete your Talisman set!
Hope I helped some, I probably didn't seeing as I gave more inclusion suggestions rather than cuts. If you decide on doing one thing like "Go Wide" or "Go Tall", adjust your cards to reflect that. Aside from that good luck on your deckbuilding!
4 months ago
4 months ago
How about Rude Awakening as another landimator, with the added benefit of untapping said lands?