|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Premium Deck Series: Graveborn||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Search your library for a card and put that card into your graveyard. Then shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (7)||SamCre1993 , DruneGrey , ToolmasterOfBrainerd , perrin515 , Venser_the_Sojoner , mymanpotsandpans , tragic_slip|
|Want (3)||TheRealPeaches , BlueMageBrandon , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819|
8 hours ago
Oddly enough its the Worldgorger Dragon combo that seems to be going off in Breya decks. First get it into the graveyard (Insert Dack Fayden, Entomb, Frantic Search, Buried Alive, Faithless Looting, Gamble, Wheel of Fortune & Windfall) Then animate it with Animate Dead, Dance of the Dead or Necromancy. With enough artifacts or lands that produce all of your colors. You can get all of the mana that you need and keep casting Breya/killing herself to kill everyone else. Also might help to throw in some tutors Lim-Dul's Vault, Mystical Tutor, Vampiric Tutor, Demonic Tutor, & Merchant Scroll. Then lets make sure no one is going to interrupt you during the combo turn Dispel, Pyroblast, Pact of Negation, Silence, Swan Song. Also, Necropotence/Notion Thief.
2 days ago
the following cards I need from your binder:
Griselbrand - 2x (MM)
Craterhoof Behemoth (MM)
Iona, Shield of Emeria (MM2)
Recruiter of the Guard
Entomb - 2x
Added value without shiping should be ~85$. Goyf should be at 90$. I'd be fine with that if you are. Let me know what you think.
2 days ago
Stay Froggy my friend!
2 days ago
Hey, looking for 3 Blood Moon and 1 Flooded Strand. Mainly have 1 Creeping Tar Pit, 1 Bloodstained Mire, and 1 Entomb. Other smaller stuff is in my binder. I also have some unlisted stuff that I'm not eager to part with but not opposed; please leave a message if you have a blood moon and I can look through your binder to see if I have anything unlisted. I can also make up differences with cash, but would prefer to trade.
I'd prefer to use tcgmarket pricing since the tappedout price on most of those is wrong, if that's okay. For reference, at the time of posting, here are the market prices:
Blood moon (MM3): $20.64
Flooded Strand (KTK): $14.18
Creeping Tar Pit (WWK): $18.74
Bloodstained Mire (KTK): $14.96
Entomb (GRV): $11.59
Maqi on Dark Lands
3 days ago
3 days ago
Why didn't you just update your Spring Into Death deck list? There's only like 2 cards different, haha.
Now on to the real meat:
Mikaeus, the Unhallowed Combo
- Turn 1: Play a one drop ramp creature.
- Turn 2: Play Buried Alive and fetch Mike and Triskelion.
- Turn 3: Play Victimize, bring Mike and Trike out and ping infinitely to win.
Or tutor for Defense of the Heart and win the turn after you cast it.
Necrotic Ooze Combo
- Play Buried Alive or Survival of the Fittest.
- Grab and put Triskelion and Phyrexian Devourer into the graveyard, and get Necrotic Ooze into play.
- Make sure Necrotic Ooze gets out last if using Survival to tutor them.
- Remove all cards from your library to burn opponent(s) for the CMC of all cards in your library.
Once it's out, the only thing that can interrupt this is Split Second since you can respond by adding and removing counters.
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord Combo
This requires some knowledge of how the stack works.
- Exile cards from your library until Phyrexian Devourer's ability is put on the stack.
- In response to the ability, continue exiling cards to beef him up more.
- Still before allowing the sacrifice to resolve, sack him to Jarad to smack your opponents for a ton of damage, similarly to the aforementioned Ooze-combo.
Colorless Mana Combo
- Have/get Ashnod's Altar in play.
- Play Nim Deathmantle.
- Play Grave Titan, pop up two 2/2 tokens.
- Sack the two tokens to Altar, then sack Titan to get a total of six .
- Use 4 of that to make Deathmantle grab Titan back and get you two more tokens
Repeat this as many times as desired, netting 2 colorless mana every loop.