|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Return up to two target creature cards from your graveyard to your hand.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Soul Salvage Discussion
1 month ago
I think Ghostform is useless in this deck since you have 4 Tetsuko Umezawa, Fugitive in the deck. Maybe replace Ghostform with another Soul Salvage and some cards that will help you draw more cards like Opt. It will help you draw Tetsuko sooner if you have them, or maybe a tutor card like Mastermind's Acquisition.
4 months ago
This is my first commander deck I got a few months back and have built it up slowly but am in dire need of help finishing it. I know it is slow and probably bad but I like it and it suits me just fine. I like how it can focus on the graveyard but the only strategies I have for it is the Duskmantle Guildmage and Mindcrank set and the Sphinx's Tutelage. I want to focus it on wizards mill where my wizards can help me use my graveyard getting back my instants and sorceries that help mill and draw using Sphinx's Tutelge. Other creatures can be added like Consecrated Sphinx but i'd like for creatures to be mostly wizard. Any help is appreciated.
Commander: Inalla, Archmage Ritualist
4 months ago
I haven't played Standard in well over a year, but I'll do my best:
- If you're concerned with Approach, more hand disruption might help, as well as more early plays to get some extra damage in. 1-2 copies of Unburden could be useful, and Miasmic Mummy pulls double duty
- Against aggro, more early plays will help. I recommend Miasmic Mummy again since it can block an early creature and pre-emptively stop a future play. I also recommend upping the count of Fatal Push
- Adding more cheap creatures also provides more ammo for Whisper, Blood Liturgist if you decide you want to have another copy of her for more consistency
- Settle the Score doesn't do enough to help your plan to justify how slow it is. Replace it with more copies of Fatal Push and/or Vraska's Contempt
- Gilded Lotus doesn't seem to help your plan at all. I think you'd be much better off replacing them with more Swamps. That will help you hit your land drops more consistently and makes Cabal Stronghold slightly better
- Replace Soul Salvage with Wander in Death as a straight upgrade, just in case you get into a situation where you need some other card more than the normal effect
- Taking out The Eldest Reborn and Duress will weaken your options against Teferi decks and other control decks, so consider that issue before doing it
- Morbid Curiosity and Fortuitous Find don't do anything for you. Take them out of the sideboard
- Is there a specific deck that makes you want to include Dispossess in the board? If not, consider taking it out