Yahenni, Undying Partisan
Legendary Creature — Aetherborn Vampire
Whenever a creature an opponent controls dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Yahenni, Undying Partisan.
Sacrifice another creature: Yahenni gains indestructible until end of turn.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Yahenni, Undying Partisan Discussion
2 days ago
After looking at your list I came up with these suggestions:
- Yahenni, Undying Partisan
- Unspeakable Symbol
- Flayer of the Hatebound
- Dack's Duplicate
- Sage of Fables
- Sidisi, Undead Vizier
If you would like to see other EDH decks, you can always check the ones I play which are present on my profile page. I like to play with this deck the most of the time. An upvote is always appreciated :)
Have fun on T/O and if you ever need EDH advise, you can always summon me. Glad to help out.
4 days ago
The maiden voyage of this deck did pretty well - 0/2, 2/1, 2/1 - 4th place out of 8
The second match was against a red/black Vampire Madness deck. He beat me in game 2 due to his Vampires with haste and lack of fogs in hand, but I took him down in game 3 with a Torrential Gearhulk and Dynavolt Towers.
Match number 3 was against a black Metallic Mimic + Animation Module servo deck. Fumigate performed very well except when Yahenni, Undying Partisan was around because he just sacrificed all his servos. Game 3 wasn't looking too good until I drew a second Fevered Visions at the end of turn 5 and a third one at the start of turn 6 and played them both that turn. Three Fevered Visions on the board is wicked.
5 days ago
I love the idea of this deck making as big of a board as possible, have you thought of adding Yahenni, Undying Partisan to this list? I feel like he would have good synergy with the rest of your deck.
5 days ago
I would consider dropping down to 3 Yahenni, Undying Partisan as she is legendary so have more than 1 in your hand is just wasteful. I'd consider adding Syndicate Trafficker as it basically has the same effect, however you would need some servos to keep it going.
1 week ago
Why didn't you just update your Spring Into Death deck list? There's only like 2 cards different, haha.
Now on to the real meat:
Mikaeus, the Unhallowed Combo
- Turn 1: Play a one drop ramp creature.
- Turn 2: Play Buried Alive and fetch Mike and Triskelion.
- Turn 3: Play Victimize, bring Mike and Trike out and ping infinitely to win.
Or tutor for Defense of the Heart and win the turn after you cast it.
Necrotic Ooze Combo
- Play Buried Alive or Survival of the Fittest.
- Grab and put Triskelion and Phyrexian Devourer into the graveyard, and get Necrotic Ooze into play.
- Make sure Necrotic Ooze gets out last if using Survival to tutor them.
- Remove all cards from your library to burn opponent(s) for the CMC of all cards in your library.
Once it's out, the only thing that can interrupt this is Split Second since you can respond by adding and removing counters.
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord Combo
This requires some knowledge of how the stack works.
- Exile cards from your library until Phyrexian Devourer's ability is put on the stack.
- In response to the ability, continue exiling cards to beef him up more.
- Still before allowing the sacrifice to resolve, sack him to Jarad to smack your opponents for a ton of damage, similarly to the aforementioned Ooze-combo.
Colorless Mana Combo
- Have/get Ashnod's Altar in play.
- Play Nim Deathmantle.
- Play Grave Titan, pop up two 2/2 tokens.
- Sack the two tokens to Altar, then sack Titan to get a total of six .
- Use 4 of that to make Deathmantle grab Titan back and get you two more tokens
Repeat this as many times as desired, netting 2 colorless mana every loop.
1 week ago
I am seeing 2 different decks lumped together.
1) Generate a lot of Servos and sac them to boost Defiant Salvager and Syndicate Trafficker. The strategy can work, but I would look for more free or cheap artifacts to sac and some way to recycle them - Perpetual Timepiece would at least get them back into your library.
2) Creature hating deathtouch deck that can build a token attack. Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet would be central to this deck. Gifted Aetherborn and Yahenni, Undying Partisan give your board presence, etc. I would, however, look to add some more cheap deathtouch creatures for suicide attack/defence and throw in Flaying Tendrils, or a few more Murder. You might consider Herald of Anguish as another finisher.
I tend to agree that Liliana, the Last Hope will be just that (the last hope) and wont see too much play.
1 week ago
love the idea of this deck tho. scrounger plus Bomat Courier plus Inventor's Apprentice is a dope lineup. maybe take out the 2x Weldfast Engineer & 1x Mindwrack Demon for 3x Yahenni, Undying Partisan?
1 week ago
I like where this is going however you should aim for 60 cards as going over only hurts your chances of drawing the cards you need. Duress doesn't need to be here, if anything Inquisition of Kozilek or Thoughtseize are just better options if you really want to play with disruption. Shock doesn't need to be here at all, it's simply taking up space. Instead use Victim of Night or Murder for some additional removal. Personally, I would drop Yahenni, Undying Partisan and Bloodmad Vampire (good cards but not really a fit here) and replace them with Vampire Nocturnus. Malakir Bloodwitch is another card that I don't see the benefit of having. Having it in hand slows down your deck; that said, if your goal is purely life gain then it makes sense, but then the other cards in the deck make me think life-gain is just an added bonus, not a focus, otherwise I would recommend Exquisite Blood and Sanguine Bond for that combo. I like the use of Vampire Cutthroat too many vamp decks neglect this card and use Pulse Tracker instead, but Cutthroat, in my opinion, is just as good especially if the game lasts longer. And finally, there is the mana, things like Blood Crypt are beneficial but not a must.