|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Conspiracy: Take the Crown (CN2)||Rare|
|Premium Deck Series: Slivers (PDS)||Rare|
|Planar Chaos (PLC)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, if you cast it from your hand, you may search your library for a creature card with the same total power and toughness and put it onto the battlefield. If you do, shuffle your library.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (17)||Tiddilywinkus , maR2307 , CAPT.Shock , xXThormentXx , Nemesis , philktoken8998 , machiavelli2081 , SpaghettiToastBook , gosora , , LegendDeer , Vasbear1 , jhTheMan99 , rockleemyhero , Doom_of_Valyria , thetechzombie , GeminiSpartanX|
Wild Pair Discussion
1 week ago
Thank you, canderson107 for the Selvala and Wild Pair suggestions! Also, thanks again, Randomsome1, for suggesting that I cut out Crucible of Fire! It gave me other ideas as to what else I should/could cut out of the deck to make it more "competitive." I made the edits to it not too long ago, so you can come check them out now!
1 week ago
1 week ago
Urza's Incubator is not a budget card, but if you can afford it it's pretty great
Many of your creatures are of similar size, so Wild Pair could be really funny
1 month ago
For more cheat Wild Pair though you need to cast the creature but otherwise its nice when you dont have Piper or amulet
1 month ago
Nice deck, it looks a lot like what I'm building right now. You could replace Jungle Shrine with Rith's Grove if you want an option that doesn't come in tapped. Defense of the Heart could be a second Tooth and Nail. And Wild Pair could do some work, I notice you have a lot of creatures at total Power and toughness 4, 8 and 10.
1 month ago
I love slivers more than most players. It seems like your deck has a lot of slivers in it, which is good, but I feel like in some cases you need an reason to put it in besides the fact that it's a sliver. I run a bizarre kind of sliver token deck though, so in mine, I only run 17 or so slivers, so take everything I have to say with a grain of salt.
Slivers that aren't that great:
- Blade Sliver
- Dementia Sliver (I guess if you like it, you should keep it)
- Essence Sliver (this one sounds nuts, but I run Aura Shards over this, simply because it's strictly better. There is the fact that you can't tutor for it with overlord, but for me, I have the problem that essence sliver doesn't have "may," so sometimes I end up killing a lot of my own stuff. Still there's an argument to be made for it.
- Screeching Sliver (I just don't know why this card is in here. It seems like a pretty non-synergistic effect. I also feel like even if you had a lot of slivers, it would take you an ass ton of time to mill someone out by tapping them all in EDH)
Other things to take out:
- Staff of Nin (I like this card in mono-red, but that's about it. since you have access to all the colors, there's a huge amount of cards you have access to that are just better than this card. Find something that works well with your deck. I like Fecundity, but I'm in tokens. There's a lot in blue that are great. Mind Unbound will draw you a lot of cards (a lot more than the staff). and has the same CMC, but it does have double blue. I even like Phyrexian Arena in this deck.
- Hive Stirrings. (I'm in sliver tokens and I don't really love this card. Just a lot of other effects i'd rather have for 3 mana. Maybe a Mirror Entity or an Phyrexian Arena)
- Venser's Journal (I love this card, but not in this deck. I just feel like there's not enough card draw, hand size shenannagins to make use of this card. If you added like 10 more card draw spells then sure, good pick)
Stuffs to Add:
(Note: given the sliver legion and queen, it seemed like money wasn't much of an issue, so some of these picks aren't exactly budget)
- Brood Sliver (Where is this guy? seriously, he's great.)
- Cryptolith Rite (take out Springleaf Drum. Cryptolith Rite costs one more and is strictly better.)
- Amoeboid Changeling (I think I know what you're going for with Unnatural Selection. If you want though, you can even tutor it out, since amoeboid is a changeling and therefore a sliver. I only do this when I feel like I absolutely have to or I feel like being a dick. depends on your meta, but I try not to overuse this ability too much.)
- Crypt Sliver (just...yes....)
- Crystalline Sliver (this has a downside if you need to target your stuff, so don't drop it unless you need to. I feel like this is a better slot in than blade sliver or some of the lower end pumps. If you need to, only play him when you already have a sliver with a sac outlet on the battlefield)
- Mesmeric Sliver (depending on how many slivers you can drop, this gets pretty nuts. just always make opponents draw land.)
- Shifting Sliver (THIS MUST GO IN. Like seriously though. just drop this and win.)
- Coat of Arms (Most EDH decks only have access to one of these effects, but yours can have access to two with sliver legion in the deck too. I know this pumps everyone's tribal, so just have more of your tribe and you're good. Also you only have to drop this when you want to swing for lethal. Might be a good slot instead of Venser's Journal or something.)
Some nuts busted cards:
- Cryptic Gateway. (this is nuts. I love it)
- Cauldron of Souls (this is a super underrated card. When I go in and retune my deck, this is going in)
- Wild Pair (since you like cryptic gateway, you might like this card. didn't make it into mine, because i'm pretty low on slivers, but slivers always have the same power and toughness, making it really easy to use this card.)
Great deck. I'd love to hear what you think of my sliver tokens deck. I haven't tweaked it in a while so there's some obvious slot in's from Ixalan at least that need to go in. http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/make-tokens-great-again/
Thanks for sharing :)
2 months ago
2 months ago
Selvala's Stampede Flavor card and still good card for deck
Krosan Grip If you run green in edh you should probably take advantage of enchantment removal
Throne of the God-Pharaoh Beastly late card game that will drain your opponents life.
Burgeoning Dump all your lands out quick and get high ramp early
Pathbreaker Ibex generally if you have a 6/6 and up and you got enough creatures should be a good win con for a deck like this
Beastmaster Ascension swing in with big dudes one turn...next turn make them even bigger
Rishkar's Expertise This isnt a really needed card but it can help. Up to you
Siege Behemoth having big creatures that can overcome blocking is one thing. but having that source constant and unable to be targeted...goodnight
Elvish Piper freecasting any big creature for 1 mana is awesome. I know the card is pricy but if you want a really good investment this is one
Wild Pair A great midrange/lategame tutor for creatures
Managorger Hydra May not seem like much at first. But give this guy 5 turns in a 4 player game. He becomes a big threat very quick
If you are thinking about going over $200 later on here are some ideas
Defense of the Heart this is one of my favorite cards to play in mono green decks. If you are going up an aggro deck like goblins and you throw this out, you get your 2 best creatures and play them for free
Worldly Tutor 1 mana creature tutor. Need i say more?
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger Double your mana, restrict opponent mana
Patron of the Orochi Untapping all your creatures and forests for a 2nd main or defense
Primeval Titan 6/6 with trample that tutors for 2 forests when it enters/attacks
I really hope that this list will strongly help you. I would suggest that you exchange your forests for other lands that will benefit more but if you do not have the budget, it still works.
Besides what i added, I can not really think of what else you will want off the top of my head. If you wanna ask for more help feel free to contact me.
Other than that good deck for its price +1