: Add to your mana pool.
, : Add , , or to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Twilight Mire Discussion
1 week ago
1 week ago
I have some land suggestions for you:
1 week ago
I would have won the fairy match but right at the end I was smashing with Thrun and he was hitting with his Faerie Conclave turn after turn and I used my removal on other dudes and I drew 4 lands in a row I just need abrupt decay for the win. I lost 3 games to mana screw so I added another Twilight Mire to bring my land count to 22. Any recommendations on changes?
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
I am looking for some cards to finish up my karador ghost chieftain deck and my ezuri claw of progress deck. For the basic lands I am only looking for non foil unhinged lands. And I would prefer one of the older arts for Demonic Tutor since it is cheaper.1x Altar of Dementia1x Demonic Tutor1x Dryad Arbor1x Fetid Heath1x Flooded Strand1x Forest1x Knight of the Reliquary1x Marsh Flats1x Plains1x Polluted Delta1x Reanimate1x Riftsweeper1x Selvala, Heart of the Wilds1x Strip Mine1x Swamp1x Sylvan Library1x Twilight Mire1x Windswept Heath1x Wooded Bastion. Here is my binder with cards for trade. I also have a Might of Old Krosa and Jin-Gitaxias, Core Augur unlisted that I would be willing to trade.
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
I think you could benefit from throwing in a couple Twilight Mires. with 4 Forests in the deck, I can imagine that there are a lot of cases that drawing one means you can't cast the Phyrexian Obliterator when you want to.
I also don't understand Noxious Revival or Raven's Crime in the deck. I feel like Inquisition of Kozilek and Thoughtseize are more powerful to have in your mainboard. Prey Upon would be a suitable replacement for Ulvenwald Tracker.
Lastly, I would probably go to 4 Abrupt Decay between the main and the board of the deck. It is very versatile removal spell, and I find it is relevant a lot.
1 month ago
Why didn't you just update your Spring Into Death deck list? There's only like 2 cards different, haha.
Now on to the real meat:
Mikaeus, the Unhallowed Combo
- Turn 1: Play a one drop ramp creature.
- Turn 2: Play Buried Alive and fetch Mike and Triskelion.
- Turn 3: Play Victimize, bring Mike and Trike out and ping infinitely to win.
Or tutor for Defense of the Heart and win the turn after you cast it.
Necrotic Ooze Combo
- Play Buried Alive or Survival of the Fittest.
- Grab and put Triskelion and Phyrexian Devourer into the graveyard, and get Necrotic Ooze into play.
- Make sure Necrotic Ooze gets out last if using Survival to tutor them.
- Remove all cards from your library to burn opponent(s) for the CMC of all cards in your library.
Once it's out, the only thing that can interrupt this is Split Second since you can respond by adding and removing counters.
Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord Combo
This requires some knowledge of how the stack works.
- Exile cards from your library until Phyrexian Devourer's ability is put on the stack.
- In response to the ability, continue exiling cards to beef him up more.
- Still before allowing the sacrifice to resolve, sack him to Jarad to smack your opponents for a ton of damage, similarly to the aforementioned Ooze-combo.
Colorless Mana Combo
- Have/get Ashnod's Altar in play.
- Play Nim Deathmantle.
- Play Grave Titan, pop up two 2/2 tokens.
- Sack the two tokens to Altar, then sack Titan to get a total of six .
- Use 4 of that to make Deathmantle grab Titan back and get you two more tokens
Repeat this as many times as desired, netting 2 colorless mana every loop.