Back:Ravager of the Fells
Huntmaster of the Fells
Creature — Human Werewolf
Whenever this creature enters the battlefield or transforms into Huntmaster of the Fells, put a 2/2 green Wolf creature token onto the battlefield and you gain 2 life.
At the beginning of each upkeep, if no spells were cast last turn, transform Huntmaster of the Fells.
|Have (2)||ToolmasterOfBrainerd , gildan_bladeborn|
Printings View all
|From the Vault: Transform (V17)||Mythic Rare|
|Dark Ascension (DKA)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Huntmaster of the Fells occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.04%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%
Huntmaster of the Fells Discussion
2 days ago
Drewber_Thegreat I would take out 1 copy of Huntmaster of the Fells Flip and 1 copy of Ghor-Clan Rampager. I know those are two of your strongest cards, but since they're at the top of the curve it would be best to take out copies of them. I think only taking out one copy of each still makes the deck consistent, but I think Howlpack Resurgence is a good include.
1 month ago
- Replace Prey Uponwith Moonlight Hunt: Superior speed, and superior damage output, without risking the loss of a unit. And I would also add 1-2 more copies to the main board.
- Replace Shockwith Lightning Bolt / Lightning Strike: Better damage output for (almost) the same mana.
- Lower mainboard Moonmistto 2 or 3 and replace them with Moonlight Hunt. The 1 or 2 other copies would be side boarded.
- Replace Ulrich of the Krallenhorde Flip with Huntmaster of the Fells Flip: Cheaper, almost as stronger and has greater impact on the battlefield (removal + life gain + token generator vs buffer + removal).
- Replace Wolfbitten Captive Flipwith 2x Mayor of Avabruck Flipand 1x Lambholt Pacifist Flip.
- Replace 1x Geier Reach Bandit Flipwith 1x Daybreak Ranger Flip.
3 months ago
Oh, but looking at that page, there haven't been any submissions for WBG wolves. My suggestion is Karona, False God as a commander. You can still use Green Sun's Zenith , Finale of Devastation , and Chord of Calling to tutor up psuedo-commanders like Immerwolf or Tolsimir, Friend to Wolves , but you also get access to the Garruks you want. With access to red, you get Immerwolf, Huntmaster of the Fells Flip, Arlinn Kord Flip, and Pyreheart Wolf . Also, if you build it nearly mono-green, you can really take advantage of Fable of Wolf and Owl , relying on Channel the Suns , Crystal Quarry , and Cascading Cataracts to power out Karona.
6 months ago
on Temur Mid
6 months ago
7 months ago
Which format would you like to play? Good old casual kitchen table MtG or were you thinking to play Standard (or Modern) at your LGS? Just to understand what is the actual card pool.
Beside the cool werewolf theme, do you already have an idea of which kind of strategy you'd like to adopt?
If you want to move in the direction of generating wolf tokens, it must be also considered that there are some great very useful cards listed that on the other hand are also more economically expensive, especially if you'll have to get multiple copies for your deck (e.g. Parallel Lives , Sword of Body and Mind , Huntmaster of the Fells Flip. If that's not the primary strategy, I would probably not invest in a Parallel Lives that could not be used as full potential.
7 months ago
When transformed creatures leave the battlefield for any reason, flicker, etc, they transform back to their original face. Eg, Ravager of the Fells turns back into Huntmaster of the Fells Flip if it goes to the graveyard/exile/ flicker and et again.