Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Choose one or both —
- Deafening Clarion deals 3 damage to each creature.
- Creatures you control gain lifelink until end of turn.
Storm_UK on Majority Rules
5 months ago
Also, Deafening Clarion would fit nicely!
Simerix on And So It Begins
8 months ago
You won't be able to use your white spells on Archon of Absolution
Oracle en-Vec is a card that I misunderstood for a while. Make sure you really want this in the deck.
Pursuit of Knowledge you definitely don't need. This card is only good in mono-white Eight and a Half Tails because they can protect it. You don't really need it with Feather.
Risk Factor - People will always take the damage
There are cards that care about instant and sorceries in your graveyard. Feather prevents them from going to the graveyard so they don't have a lot of use. See - Surge to Victory
Weird cards: Big Score, Deafening Clarion, Sevinne's Reclamation, Caged Sun
I have a lot more to say but it'll be easier to explain in person
theinvincible333 on Niv value
11 months ago
- Aura Shards + Mirari's Wake + Faeburrow Elder + Knight of Autumn + Knight of New Alara Eladamri's Call + Wildfield Borderpost
- Bard Class + Cindervines + Huntmaster of the Fells Flip + Klothys, God of Destiny + Radha, Heart of Keld + Xenagos, God of Revels + Decimate + Dire-Strain Rampage + Escape to the Wilds + Hull Breach + Firewild Borderpost
- Binding the Old Gods + Leyline Prowler + Windgrace's Judgment + Vraska, Golgari Queen + Culling Ritual + Maelstrom Pulse
- Hidetsugu Consumes All Flip + Kardur, Doomscourge + Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger + Olivia, Crimson Bride + Orcus, Prince of Undeath + Kolaghan's Command + Rakdos Charm + Dreadbore + Veinfire Borderpost
- Baleful Strix + Hostage Taker + Mistvein Borderpost
- Coiling Oracle + Rootcoil Creeper + Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath + Growth Spiral + Tamiyo, Collector of Tales + Bring to Light + Croaking Counterpart
- Elite Guardmage + Niambi, Esteemed Speaker + Soulherder + Faithful Mending + Fieldmist Borderpost
- General Ferrous Rokiric + Aurelia's Fury + Wear / Tear + Deafening Clarion + Solar Blaze
- Izzet Staticaster + Prismari Command + Expressive Iteration
- Despark + Fracture + Inkshield + Kaya's Guile + Merciless Eviction
- Fires of Invention + Ignoble Hierarch + Sylvan Caryatid + Blasphemous Act + Demonic Tutor + Farseek + Arcane Signet + Chromatic Lantern + Coalition Relic + Commander's Sphere + Panharmonicon + Tome of the Guildpact + Urza's Filter
StopShot on Hunted Hushbringer (Modern)
1 year ago
You might want to run Soltari Priest over Dauthi Voidwalker. They deal 1 less damage, but Protection from red gives them better survivability from removal and your own Deafening Clarion. Not to mention after you play the Clarion they gain lifelink off of it which is a nice bonus. You could even throw in some Firespouts as another means of clearing the Centaur tokens without burning your Hushbringers since the Soltari Priests wouldn't mind the extra red wipes.
Epicurus on Piru, Dragonstorm Reanimator
1 year ago
It seems to me, from the outside looking in, that you maybe go a lot of turns setting up the Dragonstorm without much in play. If I'm right, then it would be advisable to run more board wipes. My first obvious choices would be Wrath of God, Damnation and Toxic Deluge. However, being that this is a budget deck, I'll suggest Slaughter the Strong, Nevinyrral's Disk, Heliod's Intervention, Blasphemous Act and Deafening Clarion.
Or else some staxy cards like Ghostly Prison, which there are many iterations of in white (but only because No Mercy and Crawlspace are also pricey).
itsbuzzi on The Pioneer Blues
1 year ago
Back to the legendary sub conversation I ran a deck in Dominaria standard (with guilds and such) that was basically all legendries: Legendary Soup. Once again no win/loss record recorded on Tappedout but I won so much with it at my LGS the deck has become...legendary. I un-privatized the deck so you can play through it but if not I'll give you a run down of what just accomplished in my playtest:
Turn 1 Stomping Ground
Turn 2 Sunpetal Grove , Emmara, Soul of the Accord
Turn 3 Clifftop Retreat , Tajic, Legion's Edge Combat mentor Emmara make a 1/1 hit for 6.
Turn 4 Sunpetal Grove , Aurelia, Exemplar of Justice Combat Aurelia trigger on Tajic mentor Emmara make a 1/1 hit for 10
Turn 5 Rootbound Crag , Trostani Discordant make 2 1/1's Combat Aurelia trigger on herself she mentors Tajic Tajic mentors a 1/1 Emmara makes a 1/1 hit for very much lethal.
Left with a land or 2 in hand, Lyra Dawnbringer , Deafening Clarion . Check it out it was really fun and worked surprisingly well.
legendofa on Adventures in the Forgotten Realms …
1 year ago
I'm going to complain a little more. I apologize.
Why are all the bards in Magic ? Yisan, the Wanderer Bard was kind of the trendsetter, and he's not especiallu D&D bard-ish. I can kind of forgive Elvish Bard and Joraga Bard since they're Elves.
Which of these describe traditional/stereotypical D&D bards?
Instinct driven, nature-centric, strong belief in destiny, physically powerful, focused on predator-prey interactions, minimalist
My answer is none. There is nothing about traditional D&D bards. They tend to fall into two broad categories, inspiring and manipulative. Inspiring would be -- Rally the Peasants , Outlaws' Merriment , Deafening Clarion , and Heartwarming Redemption are cards I would identify as showing this type of bard. Manipulative would be , with Beguiler of Wills , Besmirch , Role Reversal , and Captivating Crew as representative cards. Bards aren't nature characters. They can probably survive in the woods alone, but so can a paladin. Bards are , not .
OmniDreamer on Casual Velomachus
1 year ago
I played a 3 player game with this list just to get a feel for the commander which means some of this should be taken with a grain of salt because I don't know how some of the cards would work in a different situation with only one game to base my experience on.
Out of several attack triggers from Velomachus, most of the free spells were a bit underwhelming. I think one I got Mana Geyser as my free spell and had nothing to spend the mana on during combat. I did manage to win the game, but primarily because one opponent had trouble getting lands early on and fell behind, and also because that player cast Song of the Dryads on the other opponent's Golos, Tireless Pilgrim which shut him down from getting lots of card advantage from activating his ability. Justice Strike unfortunately didn't feel useful, most of the creatures I wanted to kill had more toughness than power. Probably replace it with Path to Exile .
Myth Realized helped a lot, so did Boros Charm and Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion . MVP though had to be Valakut Exploration . I got a lot of value from it.
I felt like the deck could use another spell or two that give extra combats. That would be a great thing to hit off of Velomachus triggers. Akroma's Will would also be a nice thing to hit off of his trigger. Also you have a lot of token producing cards, but nothing really to pump the team. Maybe consider Cathars' Crusade , Shared Animosity , Intangible Virtue , or Balefire Liege to make your tokens more threatening. Another neat card that can also be used politically to buff an opponent's attacker is Duelist's Heritage .
Other cards to consider:
|Have (3)||BillyBalverine , metalmagic , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819|