Act of Treason
Gain control of target creature until end of turn. Untap that creature. It gains haste until end of turn. (It can attack and this turn.)
Printings View all
|Mystery Booster (MYS1)||Common|
|Core Set 2020 (M20)||Common|
|Ravnica Allegiance (RNA)||Common|
|Core Set 2019 (M19)||Common|
|Masters 25 (A25)||Common|
|Magic Origins (ORI)||Common|
|Khans of Tarkir (KTK)||Common|
|Duel Decks: Speed vs. Cunning (DDN)||Common|
|Magic 2014 (M14)||Common|
|2012 Core Set (M12)||Common|
|2011 Core Set (M11)||Common|
|Duels of the Planeswalkers (DPA)||Common|
|2010 Core Set (M10)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
- Act of Treason + Viscera Seer
- Act of Treason + Artillerize
- Act of Treason + Vivisection
- Act of Treason + Attrition
- Act of Treason + Reckless Abandon
- Act of Treason + Radiate
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Act of Treason occurrence in decks from the last year
All decks: 0.03%
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.01%
Act of Treason Discussion
3 days ago
Thanks for the upvote on my emry deck.
After looking at your list, I think you don't want Storm's Wrath in here. It would kill all your creatures being the reason why. If a larger creature is what is in your way, then you would be better off just stealing it with something like Act of Treason and continuing to attack. If planeswalkers are the bigger concern, then main your The Immortal Sun and cut your walkers out. At the very least switch them to ones that have a base effect even without their loyalty abilities.
These are my base thoughts, but take them with a grain of salt since I don't really play pioneer.
5 days ago
These aren't listed in any order of priority...
1) Can we have it so if we type in the Godzilla card name of a creature that version of the card art will post/be listed.
2) When a Companion card is listed can it be changed so if I have cards in my Sideboard that don't meet my Companions restrictions it won't say my Companion isn't legal. i.e Say my Companion is Umori, the Collector and i chose creatures. My deck is all creatures no spells, artifacts, or Planeswalkers yet in my Sideboard there might be an enchantment or eight. Can we change it so it doesn't say: "Legality": "This deck is not valid to have Umori, the Collector as a companion"
3) How come when I try to delete decks the never go away? They'll say this deck is scheduled to delete in one or two hours. I sign back on eight hours later and a deck I've been trying to delete for two to three months is still there. I have fifteen pages of decks and I only want four to six.
4) Can we edit and or update the deck hubs? Maybe add: Muay Thai, where Aikido is solely defensive, Muay Thai is more if you attack me or cast spells at me or my permanents it's going to hurt you; Maybe add the Triome colors to the color combinations like Zagoth not just Sultai; Cycling; Flash; Companion; Treachery (for decks built around cards like Agent of Treachery, Portent of Betrayal, Act of Treason), Thrulls(I mean we have Saprolings); Satyr; Maybe delete: four color(all five colors in their different combinations are already there); Birthing Pod; Dark Depths; does Izzet Phoenix really need it's own catagory? It's not covered under Izzet or Phoenix?; Pox; Storm; Suicide Black(Isn't Mono-Black usually that anyway?); Maybe change Tron to Urza-Tron so people don't confuse it with Voltron;
5) I love you guys. These aren't complaints just my ideas. I've been on here for awhile because Tapped out rocks.
3 weeks ago
Also, I've noticed that the only instant you have is most likely going to be played on your own turn, so have you thought about something like Defense Grid to protect yourself against enemy instants?
1 month ago
1 month ago
I'm finding the CSV upload feature more a problem than a help. Weird things are happening. I scanned a bunch of cards with Delver Lens and saved the list as a CSV for upload. The attempted upload of about 1000 entries came back with Multiverse ID errors on about 350 items. Okay, let's try without uploading Multiverse ID's. Took it all. Cool, right? Not so fast. The upload of about 1000 line items (2100 cards) came back with 1104 unique items. Huh? Wha? How did 1000 lines become 1104? It looks like any foils that are uploaded get duplicated as non-foils too. But it's not a consistent error. I uploaded 1 foil M19 Act of Treason and got 1 foil and 1 non-foil in my inventory. I uploaded 2 foil BBD Bountiful Promenade and 4 non-foil. The inventory came back with 2 foil and 2 non-foil. In another instance I uploaded 2 foil DOM Llanowar Elves and 4 non-foil and the inventory was correct, 2 foil and 4 non-foil. All I know is whenever I try to upload a foil card, it goes all Forrest Gump on me. It's like a box of chocolates. I never know what I'm gonna get. Any ideas?
1 month ago
This is still on the casual side, power level wise, but it's functional and it won't give you trouble casting your spells. Some synergy. And you can update it as your collection grows. A very budget addition that could make the deck play a lot better, would be playsets of Act of Treason and Claim the Firstborn
2 months ago
2 months ago
Ending the turn while the return effects on the stack erase them so you wouldn’t have to give the creature back with Act of Treason so pretty much anything along those lines.