Creature — Vampire Archer
Whenever Falkenrath Exterminator deals combat damage to a player, put a +1/+1 counter on it. 2R: Falkenrath Exterminator deals damage to target creature equal to the number of +1/+1 counters on Falkenrath Exterminator.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Falkenrath Exterminator Discussion
2 months ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa: muito situacional, basicamente mana jogada fora a maioria das vezes
- Bloodhusk Ritualist: seria interessante se fossem todos os oponentes, muita mana para um oponente s
- Drana's Emissary: um ping bem ruinzinho, ganhar vida legal, mas no parece ser o foco primrio ento um corte vlido
- Voldaren Pariah Flip: legal mas tem substituies melhores
- Mortify: melhor se livrar de problemas permanentemente
- Urge to Feed: fica legal no flavor mas seus vampiros se beneficiariam mais de outras cartas
- Consuming Vapors: recupera vida, o que legal, mas dificilmente vai eliminar um problema que voc espera (vampiros no devem dar escolha pros oponentes)
- Obelisk of Urd: tem uma substituio muito melhor por menos mana
Well of Lost Dreams: ganho de vida no parece ser a estratgia principal, o que corta muito o potencial dessa carta
Vampire Nighthawk: Famoso vampiro multi-uso, CMC baixo, voa, tem deathtouch e lifelink, melhor impossvel
- Drana, Liberator of Malakir: Baixo CMC e buffa todos os tokens ANTES do dano deles (first strike acontece antes do dano dos demais)
- Indulgent Aristocrat: Baixo CMC, Sac Outlet que buffa todos os vampiros.
- Falkenrath Exterminator: CMC baixo, potencialmente pode matar vrias criaturas problemticas.
- Mirror Entity: um vampiro no casting, te d um token. No battlefield buffa absurdos todos os tokens (pode diminuir uns maiores, but nothing comes for free) e CMC baixo.
- Falkenrath Gorger: vai perder seus melhores vampiros para um wheel? Claro que no, cmc baixo timo
- Olivia, Mobilized for War: baixo CMC e d haste para o que voc precisa que j entre sentando o sarrafo.
- Iroas, God of Victory: nico outro no vampiro til, ajuda bastante no combate
- Boros Charm: ningum gosta de criar um exrcito s para tomar um wrath
- Anguished Unmaking: Se livre de permanentes problemticas
- Utter End: mesmo do acima
- Rakdos Charm: Cemitrios so problemticos, artefatos so problemticos, no mesmo slot dois por um
- Syphon Mind: Se um deck para multiplayer esse o melhor draw possvel.
- Night's Whisper: draw
- Phyrexian Arena: draw
- Underworld Connections: draw
- Eldrazi Monument: Seus tokens buffam, ganham voar e principalmente, indestrutvel.
- Fellwar Stone: Ramp
- Sword of the Animist: Ramp
- Darksteel Ingot: Ramp
- Ashnod's Altar: Ramp e Sac Outlet
- Phyrexian Reclamation, Palace Siege: o Edgar no gosta de reanimaes direto pro campo, ento o melhor trazer para mo e castar de novo. Cast and Profit, Sac and Profit, Reanimate and Profit. No d para ficar mais vampiro que isso.
3 months ago
wereotter I agree Falkenrath Exterminator is very good, only problem is the nonbo with Ascendant Evincar being a 1/1 and all.. I'll just have to make sure he's not a 1/1 when I cast the latter haha. Any suggestions as for what to cut?
The Charm and Make a Stand (particularly the latter since it's easier for me to get) will all be considered. I think Teferi's Protection will come out since tokens disappear permanently when phased out.
3 months ago
There are a few cards they missed out on reprinting that work with the commander to consider. Falkenrath Exterminator gets bigger every time Edgar attacks, which is important since he can start killing creatures for 3 mana once he gets large enough.
Falkenrath Marauders while a little pricy can also become quite the airborne threat as if it attacks with Edgar and connects, gets 3 +1/+1 counters. Additionally, if you want to continue the theme of making your vamps larger, you could look at Gleam of Battle.
Without having played the deck, I will say that it seems to want a lot of vampires, but doesn't have a way to get them back from the graveyard once you lose them. So keeping them alive with a Boros Charm or Make a Stand can help them survive a sweeper effect.
4 months ago
I have 2 mates that both have vampire decks, one that's based on anthem effects and the other based +1/+1 counters. You've got most of the good stuff but here's a few cards you may have missed: Feast of Blood great cheap removal that fits the theme, Urge to Feed free +1/+1 counters on all of your vamps, Guul Draz Vampire good one drop with some later game potential, Blood Tribute mean, just mean. Malakir Bloodwitch flying fatty with a nice etb trigger, Blood Seeker cheap vamp that really punishes creature heavy decks and kills opponents with infinite combos that revolve around creatures entering. Necropolis Regent just a great bomb even by itself. Havengul Vampire gets real fat real quick. Rakish Heir helps all your vamps get fatter, Falkenrath Exterminator nice creature removal if you get enough counters. finally Vampiric Fury ends games. I think i got all the good ones but i am probably wrong, if i mentioned stuff already in your deck i'm sorry and also nice deck +1 from me.
1 year ago
I would try to push down the cmc of your creaturs maybe not cut a few of the less efficient dubble strike creaturs and replace them with creaturs that grow and would benefit of getting dubble strike mostly red vampires.like Stromkirk NobleBloodcrazed NeonateFalkenrath ExterminatorRakish HeirErdwal RipperBloodmad VampireHavengul VampireHeirs of StromkirkFalkenrath MaraudersSlith FirewalkerTaurean MaulerWar Elemental
Giving dubble strike:
These are just some cards they arn't all equal :DThe most important part of building red is evry card needs to do work becous chanses are your not going to see too mutch of your deck drawing death cards is the worst so think 5 times about evry card you put in :)In the end mono red is hard to pull off aside from a dretti stax build en in less degree krenko en kiki jiki combo its going to be an uphill battle.This can be a strengt though as long you don't draw to mutch attension people ignore you :D
1 year ago
I took out 2 Mountain and 2 Swamp and put in 2 Bloodfell Caves, 1 Foreboding Ruins, and 1 Call the Bloodline.As for my sideboard, I have 2x Falkenrath Exterminator 2x Shreds of Sanity 1x Havengul Vampire 2x Vampire Cutthroat 2x Furyblade Vampire 4x Vampiric Fury, and 1x Bloodfell Caves