Creature — Vampire Archer
Whenever Falkenrath Exterminator deals combat damage to a player, put a +1/+1 counter on it. 2R: Falkenrath Exterminator deals damage to target creature equal to the number of +1/+1 counters on Falkenrath Exterminator.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Falkenrath Exterminator Discussion
3 weeks ago
This looks pretty good! I would like to suggest the following vampires for you. Some of my suggestions are a bit more expensive (and I know you want to keep this deck as budget as possible). The only reason I am suggesting them is that they are great value in your deck and can truly be game-changers for you (imho):
- Falkenrath Exterminator; very nice zap ability that does not require tapping; especially when you start to gain those useful +1/+1 counters.
- Malakir Cullblade; can get strong pretty quickly, especially when playing against multiple opponents.
- Kalastria Highborn; a bit expensive, but makes you less of an interesting target for spot removal or board wipes.
- Drana, Liberator of Malakir; very powerful vampire and not too expensive for what she can do.
- Bloodline Keeper Flip; you want tokens? You'll get them.
- Sangromancer; in case life-gain is an intricate part of your strategy for this deck.
- Necropolis Regent; counters for everyone! Well, for you anyway.
- Olivia Voldaren; if you can't beat it, persuade it to join.
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa; pretty strong without the buff; insanely powerful with it.
Hope this helps any. And should you have the time and inclination, I would appreciate any suggestions you might have for one of my EDH decks (just pick one (or more)). Happy brewing and playing!
1 month ago
Rampaging Ferocidon; Ahn-Crop Crasher ; Pia Nalaar would be better top curve. Chandra Phenix is a little to cute and doesn't add that much utility or deep to the deck.I would also add more one drop, Bomat Courier (It's a bit expensive, but his price should drop when he rotate out of standard) Falkenrath Gorger; Village Messenger Flip and Stromkirk Noble would had a vampire theme wich would reward you if you manage to clear the board for an attack.And Falkenrath Exterminator would be a nice two drop who add some reach
3 months ago
LordBlackblade Blood baron is super good for me. IDC about his second ability & I'm ok with his second ability doesn't go off. I like the pro white & black, lifelink, & 4/4 for five. That's pretty good.
I like Shared Animosity but don't know what to cut yet.
3 months ago
Overall, your list resembles the way mine looked a few versions ago.
I noticed a weak link that I personally cut almost immediately:
Blood Baron of Vizkopa. The reason being his true power is so situational to activate that it's nigh impossible to achieve in a game. I'd recommend Malakir Bloodwitch in its place. Same P/T, same CMC (but only one color), stil has protection from white, and swaps flying in for lifelink. The big difference is she swaps protection from black and the situational buff for a (potentially) huge life drain effect. I have literally won games with her.
The next thing I noticed is two cards I tried for awhile and eventually cut due to them under-performing:
Falkenrath Exterminator and Mathas, Fiend Seeker. I wanted to like Exterminator, but his ability just seemed to weak in the long run. If it read "deals damage equal to its power" instead of "equal to the number of +1/+1 counters." I often got him big, but he'd only have maybe three or four counters on him at best. I'd recommend Guul Draz Assassin in his place. Cheaper to play, and the level-up mechanic gives you a mana sink if you've got leftovers at the end of your turn. Matahs was simply to group hugs for as aggro as we want the deck to be. Nobody ever took the bait of the bounty to remove what I wanted, and I found I could better use the slot. Try Shared Animosity in its place. It fits our aggro theme, and with the tokens Edgar generates easily buffs your whole team by +3/+0 or more per swing.
8 months ago
9 months ago
9 months ago
- Blood Baron of Vizkopa: muito situacional, basicamente mana jogada fora a maioria das vezes
- Bloodhusk Ritualist: seria interessante se fossem todos os oponentes, muita mana para um oponente s
- Drana's Emissary: um ping bem ruinzinho, ganhar vida legal, mas no parece ser o foco primrio ento um corte vlido
- Voldaren Pariah Flip: legal mas tem substituies melhores
- Mortify: melhor se livrar de problemas permanentemente
- Urge to Feed: fica legal no flavor mas seus vampiros se beneficiariam mais de outras cartas
- Consuming Vapors: recupera vida, o que legal, mas dificilmente vai eliminar um problema que voc espera (vampiros no devem dar escolha pros oponentes)
- Obelisk of Urd: tem uma substituio muito melhor por menos mana
Well of Lost Dreams: ganho de vida no parece ser a estratgia principal, o que corta muito o potencial dessa carta
Vampire Nighthawk: Famoso vampiro multi-uso, CMC baixo, voa, tem deathtouch e lifelink, melhor impossvel
- Drana, Liberator of Malakir: Baixo CMC e buffa todos os tokens ANTES do dano deles (first strike acontece antes do dano dos demais)
- Indulgent Aristocrat: Baixo CMC, Sac Outlet que buffa todos os vampiros.
- Falkenrath Exterminator: CMC baixo, potencialmente pode matar vrias criaturas problemticas.
- Mirror Entity: um vampiro no casting, te d um token. No battlefield buffa absurdos todos os tokens (pode diminuir uns maiores, but nothing comes for free) e CMC baixo.
- Falkenrath Gorger: vai perder seus melhores vampiros para um wheel? Claro que no, cmc baixo timo
- Olivia, Mobilized for War: baixo CMC e d haste para o que voc precisa que j entre sentando o sarrafo.
- Iroas, God of Victory: nico outro no vampiro til, ajuda bastante no combate
- Boros Charm: ningum gosta de criar um exrcito s para tomar um wrath
- Anguished Unmaking: Se livre de permanentes problemticas
- Utter End: mesmo do acima
- Rakdos Charm: Cemitrios so problemticos, artefatos so problemticos, no mesmo slot dois por um
- Syphon Mind: Se um deck para multiplayer esse o melhor draw possvel.
- Night's Whisper: draw
- Phyrexian Arena: draw
- Underworld Connections: draw
- Eldrazi Monument: Seus tokens buffam, ganham voar e principalmente, indestrutvel.
- Fellwar Stone: Ramp
- Sword of the Animist: Ramp
- Darksteel Ingot: Ramp
- Ashnod's Altar: Ramp e Sac Outlet
- Phyrexian Reclamation, Palace Siege: o Edgar no gosta de reanimaes direto pro campo, ento o melhor trazer para mo e castar de novo. Cast and Profit, Sac and Profit, Reanimate and Profit. No d para ficar mais vampiro que isso.