Front:Voldaren Pariah Flip
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Eldritch Moon (EMN)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Abolisher of Bloodlines
Creature — Eldrazi Vampire
When this creature transforms into Abolisher of Bloodlines, target opponent sacrifices three creatures.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Abolisher of Bloodlines Discussion
6 months ago
You are correct. Because you have Hexproof, you cannot be the target of any spells and abilities your opponent controls. This includes spells or abilities where the effect would remove non-hexproofed targets.
One minor point, you do not have protection from spells like Smallpox that do not target.
Also, it is helpful if you directly link the cards in question for reference. Use the following:
[[Abolisher of Bloodlines]]
11 months ago
I might make it into a modern deck depending on how much time I have while working on my other decks.
This deck usually went 3-1 and 2-2 at tournaments at my LGS. I always loved Grasp of Darkness against Delirium decks (This was AER-AKH standard at the time) and my opponents' faces when they flipped into an Abolisher of Bloodlines and I had two Cliffhaven Vampires and a Zulaport Cutthroat on the field.
1 year ago
1 year ago
If I flicker Abolisher of Bloodlines Flip, does it reenter the files as Abolisher of Bloodlines Flip since that's the name of the card that was told to come back to the battlefield, or would it enter as Voldaren Pariah Flip?
1 year ago
Remember that you can use double brackets to link cards.
becomes Rise from the Grave and Voldaren Pariah Flip
[[Rise from the Grave]] and [[Voldaren Pariah]]
To answer your question, yes it would still be counted as a zombie. Besides the origin Planeswalker cards like Jace, Vryn's Prodigy Flip, transform creatures remain on the battlefield when they flip. They are still counted as the same object they were before they flipped.
When Rise from the Grave returns Voldaren Pariah Flip, it is now treated as a Zombie. When it flips into Abolisher of Bloodlines Flip, it is still counted as the same object, so it will still be treated as a Zombie in addition to its other types.
2 years ago
I have a vaguely similar deck I've been running. I highly recommend Liliana, the Last Hope if you've got one. I also really love Voldaren Pariah Flip with zombies all over the place for saccing and flipping into Abolisher of Bloodlines Flip.
2 years ago
- extricator of sin / extricator of flesh
- Curious Homunculus / Voracious Reader
- Docent of Perfection / Final Iteration
- Voldaren Pariah / Abolisher of Bloodlines
- conduit of storms / conduit of emrakul
- Vildin-Pack Outcast / Dronepack Kindred
- Kessig Prowler / Sinuous Predator
- shrill howler / howling chorus
- tangleclaw werewolf / fibrous entangler
- Ulvenwald Captive / Ulvenwald Abomination
- Cryptolith Fragment / Aurora of Emrakul
idk how you want to do meld cards, but i listed them here as well:
- bruna, the fading light + gisela, the broken blade = brisela, voice of nightmares
- graf rats + midnight scavengers = chittering host
- hanweir garrison + hanweir battlements = hanweir, the writhing township
Not all of them have been added to the database.