Front:Voldaren Pariah Flip
Abolisher of Bloodlines
Creature — Eldrazi Vampire
When this creature transforms into Abolisher of Bloodlines, target opponent sacrifices three creatures.
Abolisher of Bloodlines Discussion
1 day ago
Remember that you can use double brackets to link cards.
becomes Rise from the Grave and Voldaren Pariah Flip
[[Rise from the Grave]] and [[Voldaren Pariah]]
To answer your question, yes it would still be counted as a zombie. Besides the origin Planeswalker cards like Jace, Vryn's Prodigy Flip, transform creatures remain on the battlefield when they flip. They are still counted as the same object they were before they flipped.
When Rise from the Grave returns Voldaren Pariah Flip, it is now treated as a Zombie. When it flips into Abolisher of Bloodlines Flip, it is still counted as the same object, so it will still be treated as a Zombie in addition to its other types.
7 months ago
I have a vaguely similar deck I've been running. I highly recommend Liliana, the Last Hope if you've got one. I also really love Voldaren Pariah Flip with zombies all over the place for saccing and flipping into Abolisher of Bloodlines Flip.
9 months ago
- extricator of sin / extricator of flesh
- Curious Homunculus / Voracious Reader
- Docent of Perfection / Final Iteration
- Voldaren Pariah / Abolisher of Bloodlines
- conduit of storms / conduit of emrakul
- Vildin-Pack Outcast / Dronepack Kindred
- Kessig Prowler / Sinuous Predator
- shrill howler / howling chorus
- tangleclaw werewolf / fibrous entangler
- Ulvenwald Captive / Ulvenwald Abomination
- Cryptolith Fragment / Aurora of Emrakul
idk how you want to do meld cards, but i listed them here as well:
- bruna, the fading light + gisela, the broken blade = brisela, voice of nightmares
- graf rats + midnight scavengers = chittering host
- hanweir garrison + hanweir battlements = hanweir, the writhing township
Not all of them have been added to the database.