|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Zendikar vs Eldrazi (DDP)||Uncommon|
|Rise of the Eldrazi (ROE)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Put target creature into its owner's library second from the top. Its controller gains 3 life.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
1 day ago
Have you tried something like Oust to synergize with all that shuffling? Or will the sorcery-speed restriction make it obsolete?
on Golem Party
1 week ago
Hey there! Sweet deck! I have a few recommendations for you:
First, I'd strongly recommend adding in 4 Serum Visions, it's one of the best cards in Modern, and it would take a lot to convince me that pretty much every Blue deck shouldn't just play 4 of them. In addition, you need some form of removal. Path to Exile is the strongest option, though Oust and Condemn also exist as well. In order to stay alive past the early game, Lone Missionary is a solid choice, and synergizes with your blink effects pretty well. Finally, Essence Scatter doesn't really do all that much, as a lot of Modern decks don't rely on creatures, so I'd recommend swapping them out for Remands.
In any case, have fun!
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
Hey there! Sweet deck!
I would recommend running at least some form of removal, maybe Oust, Condemn, or Path to Exile (or Swords to Plowshares if you don't care about Modern legality). On a separate note, Curator of Mysteries is a great flier (even if you don't have any cycling cards), as is Conundrum Sphinx, which obviously gets better if you play Serum Visions, which coincidentally is another card I'd highly recommend for your deck. As for removals, I'd take out Angel's Mercy, Mindshrieker, Roc Egg, Aven Fleetwing, and possibly Wild Griffin as well.
In any case, I hope this helps! Have fun!
2 weeks ago
On the Budget affinity I will add Cranial Plating to 4 and Ghirapur AEther Grid seems like a nice addition to the sidedeck. I did consider Blinkmoth Nexus but it is still a bit too much for my low budget since a play set of those ($20) is over half my entire budget for a deck. Tempered Steel also seems like a very neet adition. I had seen it but wasn't sure about it. I will try running 2 of them (my budget limits me here again) and if it does works I will try saving up a little bit for a playset.
Regarding everything else. I gotta say this hurt me hard u.u . Although the Infect deck might be dead due to Fatal Push, I have to say am still a sucker for it and it is really fun when am killing my friends on turn 2 and there faces seen simpy confused.
Path to Exile is a staple which I love but can't afford. Am looking for other options like Oust, Condemn, Sunlance, Reciprocate, Gaze of Justice or even Swords to Plowshares. Icatian Javelineers is a card which I saw in some Soldier decks but might be better just going for Thraben Inspector as a solid 1 drop.
Finally on the Pseudoaristocrats deck I moved up the number of drainers and am trying to make it more of a 2/4 balance than 3 of each. Am still figuring out how to make it work out but am sure I am on track. It is a shame Fatal Push is so expensive or I will be running 4 as a no brainer.
3 weeks ago
Hey there! Sweet deck you have here! I have a few suggestions for you:
- Angelic Overseer can be a great finisher; probably better than Angel of Glory's Rise, as it a) costs less mana and b) is much harder to get rid of.
- Erase is almost always better than Cursebreak, but a much better option in my opinion is Forsake the Worldly, as Forsake can also target artifacts, or can be cycled away if you don't have any targets.
- While it is a little on the expensive side, Path to Exile is the premier White removal spell in Modern. If you're looking for more budget options, Oust and Condemn are also great.
In any case, I hope this helps! Happy Magic-ing!
4 weeks ago
I think a deck can still be budget if no card is worth more than $10 each.
The dollar amount is just an opinion, because the real use of the Budget tag it to let people know that non-budget cards are not helpful suggestions.
1 month ago
Hi there! This looks like a really sweet deck, and I hope you enjoy playing Modern! I have a few suggestions for you:
- Delver of Secrets Flip is a great card for a deck like this, as it's often a 3/2 with flying for just one mana. I would highly recommend running the full 4 copies if you can.
- I generally like Young Pyromancer instead of Stormchaser Mage in the 2-slot, as it's a little easier on your mana, and the tokens stay around so you can store them up for a few turns before the lethal swing.
- You might want to run a few counterspells to prevent your opponent from doing whatever is is they're trying to do; Mana Leak, Spell Pierce, and Remand are all great, and Spell Snare is also good (though slightly expensive).
- Instead of Valorous Stance, I would recommend running something like Oust, Condemn, or Path to Exile. White has really good options for unconditional removal in Modern for just one mana, and the indestructible mode of Valorous Stance just doesn't come up all that much imo.
- Finally, Electrolyze is another card worth considering, as it can get rid of pesky Lingering Souls tokens and draws you a card at the same time.
If you're looking for a non-budget deck that's pretty similar to yours, I run a Jeskai Delver deck in Modern that I really enjoy: Delving into America.
In any case, I hope I helped. Have fun with your deck!