|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Aether Revolt (AER)||Common|
Combos Browse all
Caught in the Brights
Enchantment — Aura
Enchanted creature can't attack or block.
When a vehicle you control attacks, exile enchanted creature.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Caught in the Brights Discussion
4 days ago
:) Good idea!
maybe you can try with those:
- Anointed Procession you have so many of tokens... :)
- Ixalan's Binding to stop the enemy's commander.
- ... and Gideon's Intervention to stop the enemy's commander.
- Caught in the Brights is better then Compulsory Rest.
- Gate to the Afterlife help you to discard non-historic cards and get some cards in your graveyard for Teshar, Ancestor’s Apostle.
- ...and God-Pharaoh's Gift because of the Gate to the Afterlife.
3 weeks ago
Oh, it's in there. I also haven't cut Caught in the Brights yet. I have to hit more of Tim's creatures with my car!
2 months ago
Possibly a Chief of the Scale, what is your budget? Tormod's Crypt or Leyline of the Void, Leyline of Sanctity, and Kalitas, Traitor of Ghet. Most of those cards are expensive, and I understand if your budget doesn't allow. I run a similar deck that I haven't bought anything for and it runs lot's of exile like Silkwrap and Caught in the Brights. It also runs a few angel's and a Vizkopa Guildmage. I like the deck!
8 months ago
These are not so good:
- Glint-Sleeve Artisan
- Visionary Augmenter
- Caught in the Brights
- Pia's Revolution
- Built to Last
- Built to Smash
- Welding Sparks
- Metalwork Colossus
9 months ago
10 months ago
I'm sorry if these suggestions are over your budget, but I couldn't find one.
10 months ago
It's cheaper, can clear away Tokens, and doesn't rely on having a Vehicle on the field to Exile.
However, a Vehicle that is REALLY good in the late game is Skysovereign, Consul Flagship.
1 year ago
Go for it. I can always archive some comments. Actually since you brought up vehicles, I think Ensoul Artifact on a vehicle and attacking with Caught in the Brights might be a hole? I'll have to think about that one.