Light of the Legion
Creature — Angel
Mentor (Whenever this creature attacks, put a +1/+1 counter on target attacking creature with lesser power.)
When Light of the Legion dies, put a +1/+1 counter on each white creature you control.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Light of the Legion Discussion
1 month ago
Hey there! I have a few suggestions that may be useful to you.
- Anafenza, Kin-Tree Spirit (puts counters on everything that enters)
- Yawgmoth, Thran Physician (he can allow you to get creature dies triggers, put counters on creatures, and even proliferate the counters)
- Anointed Procession (more tokens)
- Carrion Feeder (a sac outlet to get triggers off of Felisa when you want the tokens, and in response puts counters so you can eventually sac it.)
- Elenda, the Dusk Rose (holy crap the synergy puts counters whenever things die which is often for the Felisa triggers, and eventually can die itself to put out an insane amount of tokens from its ability and Felisa's)
- Ob Nixilis, the Fallen (will generate a ton of tokens for when it dies)
- Ashnod's Altar / Phyrexian Altar : Mana generating sac outlets so you can have Felisa triggers and get mana off of them)
- Cordial Vampire (there are quite a few vampires in the deck and this can allow this creature and other vampires benefit off of when your stuff dies which will be often for Felisa triggers, and by benefit I mean put even more counters to continue the process)
- Dragonscale General (you run a ton of creatures and this can take that and put a ton of counters on everything because of it)
- Gleam of Authority (since you'll be putting a ton of counters on things this can make a huge creature and also give other creatures more counters if necessary). High Sentinels of Arashin is sort of similar.
- Light of the Legion (fun card to use, helps put counters and even puts more when you kill it for tokens)
- Luminarch Aspirant (easy and quick way to get some recurring counters every turn)
There might be some more (I was sifting through the gatherer with a few parameters and found the stuff above, maybe you can find some too! If you want to pick up where I left off, I stopped around halfway through page 2 where Luminarch Aspirant is. Anyway though, hope this helps, be sure to check out some of my decks and drop an upvote if you like them, good luck on your deck, and have a great day! Cheers!
11 months ago
Brutal_B Cascading Cataracts is basically a second Darksteel Citadel in case the Armageddon happens while Avacyn, Angel of Hope isn't on board. Defy Death does nothing if there is no angel in my graveyard and if I have an other angel in my deck instead I would rather draw that.Since There's no way to tutor for creatures in mono-white, I would rarely draw Bruna, the Fading Light and Gisela, the Broken Blade together and on their own they don't really do that much. Light of the Legion doesn't really contribute to the deck either. She is more suited to a deck that goes wide which this clearly isn't. Seraph of the Suns has way to high cmc for basically being a 4/4 who does nothing most of the time. I just don't have a slot available for a good blocker, when I have various ways of giving any creature indestructible. I had Reya Dawnbringer in there for a while, but once I hit 8 Mana, the only thing the deck wants to do is getting Avacyn out safely. At that point I don't have time to cast Reya anymore. Brought Back might actually be good, but I don't quite see which card to cut for it.
11 months ago
Not sure why you're running Cascading Cataracts...maybe swap it for Idyllic Grange or Isolated Watchtower. Thought about Defy Death? Bruna, the Fading Light and Gisela, the Broken Blade would be cool additions and they'd fit in the apocalypse theme when joined into their Eldrazi form. Light of the Legion? Seraph of the Suns would be good if you attach Pariah or Pariah's Shield to it if your commander isn't out. Brought Back? Reya Dawnbringer?
1 year ago
Version 2.0 Upgrade:-Enchanted Carriage, +Renegade Freighter // -Screaming Shield, +Bonesplitter // -Prophet of the Peak, +Signal Pest // -Inquisitive Puppet, +Cultivator's Caravan // -Mana Leak, +Opt // -Mortivore, +Gonti, Lord of Luxury // -Renata, Called to the Hunt, +Witchstalker // -Vigorspore Wurm, +Gaea's Revenge // -Vorstclaw, +Genesis Hydra // -Hurricane, +Elvish Mystic // -Khalni Heart Expedition, +Utopia Sprawl // -Aerial Assault, +Banishing Light // -Wild Griffin, +Cleansing Nova // -Light of the Legion, +Raise the Alarm // -Cloud Crusader, +Midnight Haunting // -Frilled Mystic, +Hydroid Krasis // -Conclave Cavalier, +Camaraderie // -Sumala Woodshaper, +March of the Multitudes // -Worldsoul Colossus, +Selesnya Charm. Lockets out, signets in.
1 year ago
Suggestions: Buffing green, ramp payoffs, some boardwipes and tokens. -Nylea's Forerunner, +Polukranos, World Eater // -Renata, Called to the Hunt, +Witchstalker // -Tishana's Wayfinder, +Prowling Serpopard // -Vigorspore Wurm, +Gaea's Revenge // -Vorstclaw, +Genesis Hydra // -Hurricane, +Elvish Mystic // -Khalni Heart Expedition, +Utopia Sprawl // -Aerial Assault, +Banishing Light // -Wild Griffin, +Cleansing Nova // -Light of the Legion, +Raise the Alarm // -Cloud Crusader, +Midnight Haunting // -Frilled Mystic, +Hydroid Krasis // -Conclave Cavalier, +Camaraderie // -Sumala Woodshaper, +March of the Multitudes // -Worldsoul Colossus, +Selesnya Charm // -Samut's Sprint, +Sweltering Suns // Lockets out, signets in.
1 year ago
She's a anthem effect. You most likely won't even have to attack with her. You'll win with the 16+ life swing you should have by turn 5
2 years ago
The cuts I suggested to Stone:
Explosive Vegetation (you could still run this, Route's just better)
And my suggested additions:
Skullclamp (my very favorite)
Just suggestions as always. The curve is waaayyy too shallow to be consistent.
2 years ago
I agree with you CaptainBanana42