Hall of Triumph
As Hall of Triumph enters the battlefield, choose a color.
Creatures you control of the chosen color get +1/+1
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Hall of Triumph Discussion
3 months ago
I cut Hall of Triumph instead, I forgot that it only pumped creatures of one color and not creature types.
Yeah those seem good, I’ll try to fit them in!
4 months ago
You might like these: Angel of Invention , Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon" , Hall of Triumph , Spear of Heliod , Glorious Anthem , Path of Bravery , Marshal's Anthem , Commander's Insignia , Force of Virtue , Eldrazi Monument , Call for Unity , Dictate of Heliod , Divine Visitation , Armored Skyhunter , Coveted Jewel , Fireshrieker
4 months ago
Optional upgrades!! - I will only recommend cards that stay on the theme of small creatures getting big or overwhelming. If you want a Toski deck full of big threats, look at another build.
- Hall of Triumph pretty solid honestly. I just had trouble finding the deck slot for it. Run it if you like!
- Hope of Ghirapur better than scryb sprites and comes in for free off our Helm of Awakening but doesn't benefit from our green buff spells. Also that ability will probably draw some ire when people can't cast their turn 2 Arcane Signet or Rampant Growth or whatever.
- Skullclamp ill let you figure this one out
- Commander's Plate Toski get big and protection from 4 colors. What's not to like?
- Bow of Nylea The static deathtouch alone is worth the CMC. $6+ though, not as budget friendly. If you played during theros though, you probably opened about 3-4 of these and they're sitting in chaff boxes.
- Exploration I mean, yeah. look at it.
- Azusa, Lost but Seeking Its pretty good. Hard to drop the lands consistently. Make sure you got the draw to fuel her and something to spend all that mana on. She's better in landfall decks, really, and our only landfall in here is Scute Swarm .
5 months ago
Looks good. You might consider these: Coat of Arms , Konda's Banner , Heraldic Banner , Hall of Triumph , Obelisk of Urd , Metallic Mimic , Adaptive Automaton , Larceny , Ajani's Welcome , Bastion of Remembrance , Flickering Ward , Shimmering Wings , Mark of Eviction , Sigil of Sleep , Pentad Prism , Coastal Piracy
7 months ago
You might like these: Sanctum Seeker, Marauding Blight-Priest, Scion of the Swarm, Syphon Mind, Well of Lost Dreams, Bolas's Citadel, Lich's Mastery, Caged Sun, Hall of Triumph, Obelisk of Urd, Adaptive Automaton, Vanquisher's Banner, Nightmare Lash, Strata Scythe, Heirloom Blade, Throne of the God-Pharaoh
1 year ago
Hello, a few suggestions from another Goblin player.
Stoke the Flames could be nice since you'd have lots of crea to cast it even when tapped out... can make nice surprises.
In terms of gobs themselves, I like Goblin Cratermaker because of its versatility (2/2 crea, can blast another crea or an artifcact).
What flavor of commander do you plan to use this deck for? EDH, 1V1, Duel?
One thing you need to think about as well is that Krenko will always be a primary target, so maybe you want to add some protection for him? Lightning Greaves can be nice, plus it gives haste so instant tokens.
1 year ago
Nice deck! But I agree with previous commenters. It needs card advantage and more explosive plays.
Maybe the way to go with Winota is with a non- human Soldier token package with multiple anthems like Spear of Heliod, Icon of Ancestry, Hall of Triumph, Intangible Virtue and Crusade paired with human lords and non- human lords... Field Marshal, Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer, Paragon of New Dawns, Celestial Crusader and Angel of Jubilation come to mind.
1 year ago
Thank you very much for your suggestions king-saproling!
Which cards would you take out for them?