Hall of Triumph
As Hall of Triumph enters the battlefield, choose a color.
Creatures you control of the chosen color get +1/+1
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Quest Magic RPG||Legal|
Hall of Triumph occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Hall of Triumph Discussion
1 week ago
I cut Hall of Triumph instead, I forgot that it only pumped creatures of one color and not creature types.
Yeah those seem good, I’ll try to fit them in!
1 month ago
You might like these: Angel of Invention , Kongming, "Sleeping Dragon" , Hall of Triumph , Spear of Heliod , Glorious Anthem , Path of Bravery , Marshal's Anthem , Commander's Insignia , Force of Virtue , Eldrazi Monument , Call for Unity , Dictate of Heliod , Divine Visitation , Armored Skyhunter , Coveted Jewel , Fireshrieker
1 month ago
Optional upgrades!! - I will only recommend cards that stay on the theme of small creatures getting big or overwhelming. If you want a Toski deck full of big threats, look at another build.
- Hall of Triumph pretty solid honestly. I just had trouble finding the deck slot for it. Run it if you like!
- Hope of Ghirapur better than scryb sprites and comes in for free off our Helm of Awakening but doesn't benefit from our green buff spells. Also that ability will probably draw some ire when people can't cast their turn 2 Arcane Signet or Rampant Growth or whatever.
- Skullclamp ill let you figure this one out
- Commander's Plate Toski get big and protection from 4 colors. What's not to like?
- Bow of Nylea The static deathtouch alone is worth the CMC. $6+ though, not as budget friendly. If you played during theros though, you probably opened about 3-4 of these and they're sitting in chaff boxes.
- Exploration I mean, yeah. look at it.
- Azusa, Lost but Seeking Its pretty good. Hard to drop the lands consistently. Make sure you got the draw to fuel her and something to spend all that mana on. She's better in landfall decks, really, and our only landfall in here is Scute Swarm .
2 months ago
Looks good. You might consider these: Coat of Arms , Konda's Banner , Heraldic Banner , Hall of Triumph , Obelisk of Urd , Metallic Mimic , Adaptive Automaton , Larceny , Ajani's Welcome , Bastion of Remembrance , Flickering Ward , Shimmering Wings , Mark of Eviction , Sigil of Sleep , Pentad Prism , Coastal Piracy
3 months ago
I see you have 9 creatures who are wolves, and another dozen or so that produce wolf creature tokens with a good portion of these being repeatable, either triggers or activations. However, these wolves are also very small bodies compared to what EDH games can see. Fighting will cause you to almost certainly lose your wolf while doing little to shake up the boardstate of other players.
I see you have Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite and Beastmaster Ascension but I feel like this isn't enough. You definitely need some more anthems to pump your wolves up so they are far more threatening. So here's a list of permanents that can really help you out.
- Collective Blessing I'd recommend slotting in others before this, but if you have the room it can be a good fit
- Commander's Insignia this is a far better option. You have a lot of lands, and casting your commander is advantageous, meaning the more you cast her the more powerful this becomes
- Dictate of Heliod again, not the best as the one below is better since it can be free-cast, but if you have the room why the heck not
- Force of Virtue this is basically a free-cast
- Mirari's Wake this will really help with some of your repeatable activation costs
- Path of Bravery this combos extremely well with the next card
- True Conviction the doublestrike won't help you, but you will gain life from your wolves fighting as it's still considered damage the creature dealt, and yes the doublestrike really strengthens your boardstate since you're trying to go wide here
- Adaptive Automaton counts as a wolf and carries a banner for them
- Door of Destinies while it's true that you only get the counters on DoD when you CAST a wolf, it's equally true that ALL of your wolves get +X/+X, tokens included
- Hall of Triumph not the best but hey, it's good on curve
Now you'd also want to build up your draw. Your wolves may not naturally be this large, but with one enchantment on the field they will be. So...
4 months ago
You might like these: Sanctum Seeker, Marauding Blight-Priest, Scion of the Swarm, Syphon Mind, Well of Lost Dreams, Bolas's Citadel, Lich's Mastery, Caged Sun, Hall of Triumph, Obelisk of Urd, Adaptive Automaton, Vanquisher's Banner, Nightmare Lash, Strata Scythe, Heirloom Blade, Throne of the God-Pharaoh
11 months ago
Hello, a few suggestions from another Goblin player.
Stoke the Flames could be nice since you'd have lots of crea to cast it even when tapped out... can make nice surprises.
In terms of gobs themselves, I like Goblin Cratermaker because of its versatility (2/2 crea, can blast another crea or an artifcact).
What flavor of commander do you plan to use this deck for? EDH, 1V1, Duel?
One thing you need to think about as well is that Krenko will always be a primary target, so maybe you want to add some protection for him? Lightning Greaves can be nice, plus it gives haste so instant tokens.
1 year ago
Nice deck! But I agree with previous commenters. It needs card advantage and more explosive plays.
Maybe the way to go with Winota is with a non- human Soldier token package with multiple anthems like Spear of Heliod, Icon of Ancestry, Hall of Triumph, Intangible Virtue and Crusade paired with human lords and non- human lords... Field Marshal, Jor Kadeen, the Prevailer, Paragon of New Dawns, Celestial Crusader and Angel of Jubilation come to mind.