Creature — Human Rogue1, Sacrifice a creature: Target player reveals the top card of his or her library until he or she reveals a land card, then puts those cards into his or her graveyard.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Undercity Informer Discussion
2 days ago
Quicksilver I like the Undercity Informer idea, but at the same time, I think that I'd rather have the tokens, at least for the time being. As for Mirko Vosk, Mind Drinker, it seems good, but I'm not sure that he really fits the deck, either in terms of what I want, or in terms of the flavour the deck has, not that that is massively important.
Darkmelody12 I'm aware of the Bloodchief Ascension + Mindcrank combo, but I already have one infinite combo in the deck with Nim Deathmantle, Marsh Flitter, and Ashnod's Altar, so I'm not really sure that my play group would be too happy with me running multiple combos. As for them individually, still not sure what I would replace them with, though.
4 days ago
4 days ago
One of my favorite cards in my prossh deck is Mind Slash, people just F'in hate it. Especially if my Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth is out, I can essentially clear my opponents hands and keep them top decking for the rest of the game.
Also a number of my friends play Izzet decks, so I love running Ob Nixilis, Unshackled to make them pay for searching their libraries.
I know it is a really odd fit, but have you considered Undercity Informer? I know it feels like it wouldn't belong but I enjoy playing it because it throws the opponent for a loop and they are most definitely not expecting to have to start milling.
These are just a few randoms I thought could be interesting. Have fun! +1
5 days ago
1 month ago
Undercity Informer lets you sac a token to go get a bunch more.
Haunted Crossroads lets you reload your library so if you cast or attack with Sidisi, MOAR TOKENS.
1 month ago
+1 from me, I really like the deck. If it were me, I might put a few more sacrifice outlets that are win conditions in it. Like... um...Fallen Ideal is hard to get rid of and useful so long as you got infinite creatures to sac' (same as, maybe Flesh-Eater Imp). To mill out all opponents, there is Altar of Dementia or Undercity Informer (the second one would require a mana altar too though to be really infinite [and hence useful]).
Or... big pillow fort with Martyr's Cause
Ah... it might be funny to see Last Laugh kill the whole game by triggering it's own infinite loop and dealing an arbitrarily large amount of damage to all players (yourself included) :D.
|Power / Toughness||2/3|
|Avg. draft pick||8.03|
|Avg. cube pick||1.96|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
- Undead Alchemist + Undercity Informer
- Laboratory Maniac + Trench Gorger + Undercity Informer
- Mortus Strider + Undercity Informer
- Ogre Slumlord + Reassembling Skeleton + Undercity Informer
- Oona, Queen of the Fae + Undercity Informer
- Undercity Informer + Act of Treason
- Ogre Slumlord + Undercity Informer
- Duskmantle Guildmage + Undercity Informer
- Bloodghast + Lumberknot + Undercity Informer
- Gravedigger + Undercity Informer
- Sidisi, Brood Tyrant + Undercity Informer
- Altar of the Brood + Undead Alchemist + Undercity Informer
- Phyrexian Altar + Undercity Informer
- Collective Voyage + Undercity Informer
- Abyssal Gatekeeper + Bone Shredder + Undercity Informer
- Pawn of Ulamog + Swamp + Undercity Informer
- Sadistic Sacrament + Undercity Informer
- Body Snatcher + Undercity Informer