Enchantment — AuraEnchant landWhenever enchanted land becomes tapped, its controller puts the top three cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Chronic Flooding Discussion
2 weeks ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
- Chronic Flooding: While milling myself would be good with this card, I found that it was easy to draw a lot of cards and put the cards I want into the graveyard through the discard step. Also, I can mill much more effectively with Phenax anyway, and this card just isn't necessary.
- Wild Research: The initial appeal of this card was that it can get both enchantments and also Enduring Ideal, but after reading it more carefully, I can't get sorceries with it. Meh. Once I cast enduring ideal, this card isn't really useful anymore, because I can't cast the cards in my hand anyway, it's all discard fodder.
- Into the Wilds: This is actually a pretty nice card when I get the whole multiple upkeeps going, but it's also an easy cut.
- Flameshadow Conjuring: Okay. The interactions are hilarious with this one, but very situational. If the majority of my creatures weren't legendary, I'd keep it in, but it's not like I can actually have two Narsets in play. I could have multiple Consecrated Sphinxs, but the copies only last until end of turn, so meh. I could get copy creatured versions of enchantments as they enter, but again... only until end of turn. When you look at the options, you'll notice that being until end of turn doesn't really do much.
- Rhystic Study: I love this card. How could I have forgotten it? Lol.
- Solitary Confinement: Wow this card is insane. I can certainly keep up with the multiple discards during the upkeep, because I don't even have to deploy it until everything's set up with all my card draw engines. Discarding during my upkeep isn't even bad, as I can just cheat what I discard right into play with Starfield and Debtors' Knell.
- Awakening: I'll see how this does. I like that it's four mana, so it draws a card in creature form with Temur Ascendancy in play. Also synergizes with Helix Pinnacle because I can sink mana into it every turn.
- Aggravated Assault: Additional combat phases is better than double damage, because it means multiple attack triggers with Narset and the occasional Kozilek. It's certainly more relevant that what I'd get out of Flameshadow Conjuring.
2 months ago
Got some good playtesting done over on untap.in, and the results were...odd.
I still think that getting the Cyclonic Rifts was worthwhile, but I'm pondering delegating them to the sideboard.
This deck is VERY slow. I did manage to avoid a mill out due to the Elixir of Immortality, but I lost against a land destruction deck.
I still think this could be a great land-shenanigan deck, but I'm wondering which way it should go. I could add in some Chronic Flooding to mill them with the few lands they DO have in play, or I could splash some green or red for land destruction.
2 months ago
Considering some Chronic Flooding (mill), Convincing Mirage (wrong-land), Spreading Seas (wrong-land), and Vedalken Plotter (swap-wrong-land) to mess with the few lands the other player DOES have in play. What do you think?
3 months ago
My friend destroyed me today using Chronic Flooding in his mill deck, by the way. :p
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Return to Ravnica||Common|