|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Destroy all non-Aura enchantments.
Tranquil Domain Discussion
3 months ago
1 year ago
Tested in the wild at the store and had the combo multiple times but could not execute as Creatures were summoning sick. I am putting in more haste enablers
- Entomb replacing Vitalize
- Lightning Greaves replacing Isochron Scepter
- Fires of Yavimaya replacing Instill Energy
Also the following changes:
1 year ago
- Back to Nature (all: enchantments)
- Calming Verse (opponent's/all: enchantments)
- Creeping Corrosion (all: artifacts)
- Essence Filter (all/nonwhite: enchantments)
- Hush (all: enchantments)
- Multani's Decree (all: enchantments)
- Primeval Light (single player: enchantments)
- Seeds of Innocence (all: artifacts)
- Serene Heart (all: auras)
- Tranquil Domain (all: non-auras)
- Tranquil Grove (all: enchantments)
- Tranquil Path (all: enchantments)
- Tranquility (all: enchantments)
- Wave of Vitriol (all: artifacts, enchantments, nonbasic lands)
1 year ago
3 years ago
I love Desecration Demon too, I was at the same crossroads once...
But anyway, yes, Underworld Dreams do stack with each other as well as with Fate Unraveler. So if you have two of each on the board, they take 4 damage every time they draw a card (1 from each enchantment for each card they draw). In that board state, you could Sign in Blood and force them to draw 2 cards and take 8 damage for two black mana. It doesn't hurt that Fate is a 3/4 body as well that can just be a good blocker or even used to attack for decent damage since the effect still happens even when she is tapped.
If you can keep any of that on the board, your opponent will go down quickly. The nice thing is that since all the damage created is spread out by multiple sources, it will usually take multiple cards to take it all down. Green would really be the biggest challenge if they have a deck with a lot of Enchantment hate (and can sideboard Naturalize, Tranquility, Tranquil Domain, Tranquil Grove, etc... they have a lot of options...) White also has Felidar Cub, but I don't know if you'll run into that one in Modern. Disenchant is always a threat too, but I think you'd have plenty of things for your opponent to worry about anyway.
Let me know how it works for you, it certainly should be entertaining :)
No data for this card yet.