Seeds of Innocence
Destroy all artifacts. They can't be regenerated. The controller of each artifact destroyed this way gains life equal to its converted mana cost.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Seeds of Innocence Discussion
2 months ago
Hey, looks good, +1
Here's some suggestions:
- Regal Force can replace Shamanic Revelation because it's a creature; it can be tutored for with any number of creature tutors. Revelation can't be tutored for.
- Eternal Witness is missing. She's a staple in green decks because she's a creature she can be tutored for and is great with both Fauna Shaman and Survival of the Fittest. She can replace Crushing Vines, Seeds of Innocence or Greenweaver Druid, much more impact.
- Concordant Crossroads has already been suggested. It lets you go nuts with mana Elves the turn it's played for only one mana. It can replace Crushing Vines, Seeds of Innocence or Search for Tomorrow. I don't think you need a land ramp spell here. If you can't suspend Search turn one it's completely lackluster for three mana. If you want a land ramp spell Nature's Lore is much better.
- Worldly Tutor can replace Crushing Vines, Seeds of Innocence or Primal Command. Primal is pretty mana expensive for what it does here because it doesn't put the creature you tutor for into play. At one mana instant Worldly can tutor for Priest of Titania or Ulamog that alone is worth it and seems much better for your strategy.
- Cavern of Souls and Yavimaya Hollow. I think these utility lands can replace the Eldrazi lands because you don't really need the cost reduction of the Eldrazi because mana is not a problem where as Cavern can protect Elves from counters and Yavimaya can protect a creature from removal or board wipe.
Good luck with your deck.
4 months ago
And also for foil versions (but still interested in nonfoils) of Stony Silence, Thalia, Heretic Cathar, Rancor, Bident of Thassa, Arcane Laboratory, Rule of Law, and Seeds of Innocence . Not interested in the promo thalia.
Here is my mostly up to date binder. Thanks for looking!
7 months ago
Seems alright. Few cards seem a bit... odd or like you were trying to replace cards?
I'd recommend removing the following:
- Autumn's Veil: Yisan should be cheating your cards in
- Natural State: Not a huge concern, but seems underwhelming in EDH with most non-mana rocks being 4+
- Jeweled Amulet: With playing mono-green, this seems... meh.
- Tormod's Crypt: ???
- Staff of Domination: By the time this is going off, it's probably just a win-more.
- Seeds of Innocence: There are better mass artifact removal cards that don't grant life for only 1 or 2 more mana (Creeping Corrosion?).
- Carpet of Flowers: Unless your playgroup has a bunch of monoblue players, this isn't going to be super reliable.
- Strip Mine/Ghost Quarter: ???
Some cards I'd recommend are below and some will hopefully help abuse Yisan's verse counter-curve:
- Kodama's Reach
- Rampant Growth
- Skyshroud Claim
- Beastmaster Ascension
- Creeping Corrosion
- Wave of Vitriol
- Baru, Fist of Krosa
- Bellowing Tanglewurm
- Champion of Lambholt
- Citanul Hierophants
- Elder of Laurels
- Essence of the Wild
- Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
- Master of the Wild Hunt
- Nylea, God of the Hunt
- Pathbreaker Ibex
- Thunderfoot Baloth
- Managorger Hydra
- Primeval Protector
- Avenger of Zendikar
- Stonehoof Chieftain
- Bloodspore Thrinax
So many cards... Point being, ramping into Yisan and triggering his ability is awesome, but a moot point if you can't hit anything that does something. But again, I could be completely missing the point of what you're going for, and if so I apologize for the wall of text. It's your deck and you are free to do with it as you please, I just wish you a grand time of obliterating your games.
7 months ago
11 months ago
iamyoona: while working on another deck I got some interesting suggestions to help me deal with stax that you might find interesting. What do you think of Seeds of Innocence and Virtue's Ruin? They could completely blow out your play group without affecting you much or at all.
1 year ago
Well decks with tons of mana rocks or artifact themes are fairly common, but even if you don't encounter anything explicitly artifact-themed in your meta, most EDH decks still run a bunch of good artifacts. Sol rings and other rocks, lightning greaves, mimic vats, skullclamps, swords of PB&J, etc etc.
Since this deck just happens to have almost zero artifacts, cards like Creeping Corrosion and Seeds of Innocence will be pure value. Like how Vandalblast is auto-include for just about any red deck (but this deck prefers creeping corrosion or Shatterstorm since you get the full spell when you cascade into it)
If you don't like them, you could replace them with removal that hits more permanent types, like Song of the Dryads, Indrik Stomphowler, Slice in Twain, Bramblecrush etc. Or anything else you feel like, I guess. More clone effects are always welcome.
1 year ago
@greyninja As for the sideboard cards, I would have loved to know about those when I was digging through the gather for Seeds of Innocence haha. If I was stilling playing this I would probably swap those.
1 year ago
Hey sirbar, since we're doing a trade I figured I might as well check out your decks!
If you're looking for infinite mana; Endless One does go infinite with animar+Cloudstone Curio+Cloud of Faeries. Same with Den Protector, Ainok Survivalist, Rattleclaw Mystic, etc. Heck, you don't need infinite mana to get infinite animar. You can do it for free once you've assembled Cloudstone Curio w/ two colorless creatures. It's just adding more layers to the combo package.
Other options for Ancient Grudge and Seeds of Innocence might be Hull Breach or the previously mentioned Ainok Survivalist. Punishing Fire seems kinda blah to me, but it all depends on the meta. Lately I've been loading up on boardwipes to clear weenies out of the way
Super, super, suuuper jealous of Imperial Recruiter. Such an effective tutor for this strategy. I can't believe you're not running Shrieking Drake or Dream Stalker to get extra value out of etb's like his. But I get it, everything here serves a purpose and I'd have trouble taking stuff out lol
I recently picked up a Sensei's Divining Top for my Animar deck and I'm pretty sure it'll transfer over whenever it's played as my Animar tiny leaders deck too. Feel free to check them out and tell me what you think!