Archetype of Imagination
Enchantment Creature — Human WizardCreatures you control have flying.Creatures your opponents control lose flying and can't have or gain flying.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
Archetype of Imagination Discussion
15 hours ago
Slagwurm Armor generally makes for a really good Phenax card. Makes all your fatties fatter and makes milling that much easier.
Archetype of Imagination is a pretty good card, but Wonder usually works a bit better. But honestly, nearly half your creatures already have some kind of evasion, so I'm not sure how useful either of them really are.
21 hours ago
actually don't use Archetype of Imagination, just read what it does.
21 hours ago
The deck will be a little too slow overall I'd try something likes this.
2x Mana Leak
13 x Island
2 days ago
Declaration of Naught takes care of sheoldred as well as some other painful commanders pretty easily. Redirect and Commandeer can make it hard for people to try and take out your creatures since you can increase your effective counter effects. Archetype of Imagination gives all your creatures evasion and combos well with your stormtide leviathan. Mystic Speculation is an amazing budget alternative to sensei's divining top.
3 days ago
Since I'm dropping massive writhing tentacles on the ground, I'm really not lacking in size for fighting, not to mention my win con creatures tend to be clones of no blue creatures or colorless. While flying is great, I prefer that in the form of a Archetype of Imagination or Akroma's Memorial, the latter of which is in here. Unfortunately it's just a weak card better tweaked for a blue tribal, giving it limited actual viability. Creatures I have that hundred percent benefit from it is 9, 10 with braids. And unfortunately Muzzio isn't really there for fighting.
Just a really lack luster card synergy wise, and I haven't even looked at what a potential drop could be.
5 days ago
Hm, I hadn't thought about Archetype of Imagination, not a bad idea at all
5 days ago
also Chasm Skulker is amazing for its draw effect
|Power / Toughness||3/2|
|Avg. draft pick||1.57|
|Avg. cube pick||9.5|
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Born of the Gods||Uncommon|
- Archetype of Imagination + Stoneshock Giant
- Archetype of Imagination + Magus of the Moat
- Stormtide Leviathan + Archetype of Imagination + Wonder
- Archetype of Imagination + Stormtide Leviathan + Wonder
- Archetype of Aggression + Archetype of Endurance + Archetype of Imagination
- Archetype of Imagination + Windreader Sphinx
- Aboshan, Cephalid Emperor + Archetype of Imagination
- Archetype of Imagination + Stormtide Leviathan
- Archetype of Endurance + Archetype of Finality + Archetype of Imagination
- Chasm Skulker + Archetype of Imagination + Stormtide Leviathan
- Archetype of Imagination + Darkest Hour + Teferi's Moat
- Archetype of Imagination + Deluge + Magus of the Moat
- Archetype of Imagination + Gravitational Shift + Magus of the Moat
- Archetype of Imagination + Surrak Dragonclaw
- Archetype of Imagination + Master of Waves
- Archetype of Imagination + Form of the Dragon + Fortune Thief
- Archetype of Endurance + Archetype of Imagination + Stormtide Leviathan