Artifact — Equipment
Equipped creature gets +3/+0 and has trample and lifelink.
|Have (3)||GeminiSpartanX , metalmagic , rockleemyhero|
|Want (3)||coltonsama , danleniumfalcon , adam1floyd3|
Printings View all
|Mystery Booster (MYS1)||Uncommon|
|Commander Anthology 2018 (CM2)||Rare|
|Commander 2017 (C17)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Rare|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Rare|
|Duel Decks: Knights vs. Dragons (DDG)||Rare|
|Duels of the Planeswalkers (DPA)||Rare|
|Tenth Edition (10E)||Rare|
|Ninth Edition (9ED)||Rare|
|Ninth Edition Foreign Black Border (9EDFBB)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Loxodon Warhammer occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.05%
Loxodon Warhammer Discussion
1 week ago
Vorrac Battlehorns >>> Loxodon Warhammer
K'rrik, Son of Yawgmoth maybe instead of Bolas's Citadel?
2 weeks ago
If you want to run Rimescale Dragon you'll need to run Snow-Covered Mountain rather than your basic Mountains. I'd say something like Embermaw Hellion instead, as it helps with your "damage addition effects".
Magebane Armor is an absolute must, as are Loxodon Warhammer and Lightning Greaves to go along with Basilisk Collar and Swiftfoot Boots -- Magebane keeps Ashling alive, while the warhammer is another source of lifelink.
The Shunt and Reverberate style effects are the best way of protecting your resources, so good job on putting them in. Same with all the draw spells, I'd think about Perpetual Timepiece and Elixir of Immortality as a means of getting things back, but it's not like this is a graveyard deck and you need to protect that space as a resource, as I say, just in case.
I'd think about something to slot in over Retreat to Valakut and Claws of Valakut -- Might just be me, but they're two of the less synergistic choices. You could use those spots for Magebane and Warhammer, for example.
Otherwise I'd say just keep tweaking it and playing around. Use the Prof's vid to work out what synergies you want to pursue aside from damage amplification which is a good start.
3 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
When it dies it will deal damage to players and planeswalkers, will lifelink work?
I'm aware that is a "Last Know Information" rule but I don't know exactly when it applies.
Thanks in advance!
4 weeks ago
1 month ago
Cards also worth considering:
- Impact Tremors - Ping everybody whenever you make a snake
- Stoneforge Masterwork - More snakes -> More power on commander -> More snakes
- Coat of Arms - Make your snakes HUGE
- Altar of Dementia - Turn creatures into mill
- Parallel Lives - Double snake production
- Mana Echoes - Expensive, but makes insane amounts of mana when you make a bunch of snakes
- Opposition - Tap snakes to tap basically anything you don't like
- Vicious Shadows - Tokens DO go to the graveyard when they die, so every snake you lose burns an opponent's life hard
- Path of Discovery - Making a snake lets you explore
- Seshiro the Anointed - Pump your snakes and draw a card whenever they deal damage
- Kaseto, Orochi Archmage - Pay simic to pump your commander and make it unblockable this turn
- Eldrazi Monument - As long as you keep making snakes, your creatures are all indestructible, and as a bonus, flying
- Rancor - Commander has trample and +2 power, and the aura goes back to your hand whenever it dies
- Ring of Kalonia - Commander gets trample, and a +1/+1 counter each turn
- Ring of Evos Isle - Commander gets hexproof at instant speed for 2 mana, and a +1/+1 counter each turn
- Loxodon Warhammer - Commander gets +3 power, trample, and lifelink
- Fireshrieker - Double strike protects commander from blockers (first strike damage) and potentially doubles the amount of card draw, and thus, number of snakes produced
- Thassa's Oracle, Laboratory Maniac, and/or Jace, Wielder of Mysteries - You draw a lot of cards, so you may end up decking yourself. Best to win if that happens rather than lose
You by no means need to add any of these cards to the deck, they're just cards I think you might want to look at.
1 month ago
Deck seems like a lot of fun, have you thought about Shadowspear or even Loxodon Warhammer? You got some seriously heavy hitters commander including with the yard full, the lifelink and trample could go a long way.
2 months ago
Alright, let's see if maybe this will help. I'm really new to everything on here sorry. //Lands 2 Dismal Backwater 1 Dimir Guildgate 2 Submerged Boneyard 4 Evolving Wilds 2 Desert of the Mindful 1 Arcane Lighthouse 1 Reliquary Tower 1 Temple of the False God
//Spells 4 Duress 2 Ghoulcaller's Chant 3 Macabre Waltz 3 Sleep 4 Slip Through Space 2 Taigam's Scheming 4 Tome Scour 4 Lich's Caress 4 Sovereign's Bite 4 Resourceful Return 3 March of the Returned 1 In Garruk's Wake 1 Army of the Damned 1 Dutiful Return 1 Decompose 1 Worst Fears 1 Rise of the Dark Realms 4 Hubris 4 Countermand 1 Tezzeret's Touch 1 Paranoid Delusions 1 Coerced Confession 2 Mind Sculpt 1 Compelling Argument 1 Index 1 Redirect 1 Dream Twist 2 Gift of Tusks 2 Rewind 3 Thought Scour 2 Psychic Spiral 1 Gigadrowse 4 Negate 1 Overwhelming Denial 1 Dramatic Reversal 1 Impulse 2 Cremate 3 Crypt Incursion 2 Grim Harvest 1 Scarab Feast 1 Grim Return 1 Gravepurge 1 Dark Ritual 4 Font of Return 3 Death's Approach 2 Cast into Darkness 1 Triskaidekaphobia 1 Grave Betrayal 1 Endless Ranks of the Dead 3 Invisibility 2 Curiosity 4 Curse of the Bloody Tome 3 Illusory Wrappings 3 Ice Over 1 Chronic Flooding 1 Navigator's Ruin 1 Chant of the Skifsang 3 Bone Saw 3 Millstone 3 Tormod's Crypt 2 Trepanation Blade 1 Ghoulcaller's Bell 1 Masterwork of Ingenuity 1 Sol Ring 1 Nihil Spellbomb 1 Illusionist's Bracers 1 Codex Shredder 1 Profane Memento 1 Loxodon Warhammer 1 Bonehoard 1 Trusty Machete 1 Mirari 1 Argentum Armor
//Creatures 1 Archetype of Finality 1 Overeager Apprentice 1 Agent of Erebos 1 Butcher Ghoul 1 Risen Executioner 1 Dutiful Attendant 1 Sly Requisitioner 1 Sepulchral Primordial 2 Zombie Assassin 1 Nightmare 1 Marshmist Titan 3 Graven Abomination 4 Workshop Assistant 4 Guardians of Meletis 2 Phyrexian Revoker 2 Ornithopter 1 Juggernaut 2 Veilborn Ghoul 2 Minotaur Abomination 4 Undead Servant 3 Gravedigger 2 Mogis's Marauder 2 Bogstomper 4 Walking Corpse 3 Corpse Hauler 4 Gravewaker 2 Returned Phalanx 3 Faerie Miscreant 1 Master of Predicaments 2 Benthic Giant 1 Stormtide Leviathan 4 Screeching Skaab 2 Seer of the Last Tomorrow 1 Floating-Dream Zubera 3 Fog Bank 1 Possessed Skaab 3 Armored Skaab 2 Murmuring Phantasm 1 Wall of Frost 4 Doorkeeper 1 Clever Impersonator 1 Jace's Mindseeker 1 Oculus 1 Mindshrieker 1 Willbreaker 1 Spellweaver Eternal 1 Wall of Mist 1 Sultai Skullkeeper 1 Diregraf Captain