|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska (DDM)||Uncommon|
|Modern Masters (MMA)||Uncommon|
|Duel Decks: Jace vs. Chandra (DD2)||Uncommon|
|Time Spiral (TSP)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Creature — Illusion
When Riftwing Cloudskate enters the battlefield, return target permanent to its owner's hand.
Suspend 3- (Rather than play this card from your hand, you may pay and remove it from the game with three time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, play it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.)
Riftwing Cloudskate Discussion
1 month ago
I love Brago. He’s fun. Once you get bouncing he gets crazy value. I do have some suggestions based off my experience with him.
I think card advantage is always great, so I love Mystic Remora , Cloudform , and Lightform . With infinite bounce combos, the form enchantments play your whole deck. Well, if you do decide to run more card advantage, you’ll need more mana rocks to keep up.
Here are 2 answer-all creatures: Riftwing Cloudskate and Cavalier of Dawn . You can bounce the resulting token, too. I love Angel of Serenity the most because it bounces three things and can hurt graveyard strategies.
2 months ago
If you do that flicker trick with Riftwing Cloudskate , you can return the opponent's entire battlefield to their hand.
2 months ago
- -1 Barren Moor +1 Azorius Signet
- -1 Lonely Sandbar +1 Dimir Signet
- -1 Tranquil Thicket +1 Gruul Signet
- -1 Forgotten Cave +1 Simic Signet
- -1 Secluded Steppe +1 Boros Signet
- -1 Azorius Chancery +1 Coalition Relic
- -1 Boros Garrison +1 Thran Dynamo
- -1 Dimir Aqueduct +1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
- -1 Golgari Rot Farm +1 Wandering Fumarole
- -1 Gruul Turf +1 Raging Ravine
- -1 Izzet Boilerworks +1 Celestial Colonnade
- -1 Orzhov Basilica +1 Creeping Tar Pit
- -1 Rakdos Carnarium +1 Hissing Quagmire
- -1 Selesnya Sanctuary +1 Pentad Prism
- -1 Simic Growth Chamber +1 Riftwing Cloudskate
- -1 Mantis Rider +1 Duplicant
- -1 Psychatog +1 Thought Erasure
- -1 Drooling Groodion +1 Vraska, Relic Seeker
- -1 Ancestral Mask +1 Inferno Titan
- -1 Twisted Abomination +1 Exhume
- -1 Sengir Vampire +1 Animate Dead
- -1 Ravenous Rats +1 Unburial Rites
- -1 Spirit Mantle +1 Angel of Invention
- -1 Brood Butcher +1 Cloudgoat Ranger
- -1 Elephant Guide +1 Verdurous Gearhulk
- -1 Gladecover Scout +1 Terastodon
10 months ago
That’s probably because blue doesn’t really destroy things.
1 year ago
+1 Awesome deck for sure!
I feel like with the Ninjitsu you may want to be able to return more of your Ninjas to your hand with their abilities. In conjunction with Crystal Shard I recommend Echoing Truth + Isochron Scepter this is awesome to bounce more things back, but potentially even better is if your opps. create a lot of pesky tokens, you can clear an entire board of 2/2 zombies etc. with this lil combo. I would also suggest Capsize as well.
1 year ago
You should definitely play Eternal Witness to recur your Ghostly Flicker every time you use it. I think Riftwing Cloudskate might also be useful for you, you can suspend it early and it comes online in time for you to flicker it. Maybe Wood Elves would be better than Farseek in the context of your deck.
Some more ideas: Displace is almost identical to Ghostly Flicker in case you want more of this effect. Merchant Scroll and Eldritch Evolution can help you find the cards you need.
1 year ago
Cool deck, the name made me laugh!
So here are some suggestions:
why no Wall of Omens?
as Glacial Chasm and Maze of Ith can shut down your whole gameplan you should include some more ways to get rid of them permanently. By now you can only kill them with Spine of Ish Sah or very slowly with Reality Acid (as brago already can't connect when they're on board) or bounce them once with Venser, Shaper Savant or Riftwing Cloudskate. This is why you might include Strip Mine and Tectonic Edge. They're also bf with Sun Titan ;)
2 years ago
Let me Reanimate this deck.
Mizzium Skin can also protect your illusions from spells and counter one that's on the pile. It could also provide a mini combat trick to save a creature, but +0/+1 is still lame.
Veiling Oddity can setup a kill.
AEtherplasm can bring stuff to your board and/or keep you safe while attacking with all your flying board.
Maybe : Riftwing Cloudskate for some little but sometimes needed control.
No data for this card yet.