|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander Anthology 2018 (CM2)||Uncommon|
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||None|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Uncommon|
|Vintage Masters (VMA)||Uncommon|
|MTG: Commander (CMD)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
Tribute to the Wild
Each opponent sacrifices an artifact or enchantment.
Tribute to the Wild Discussion
5 months ago
CyborgAeon: Currently he's a clampable elf body that looks for Woodland Bellower , GoG , or Regal Force . Also comes in with Woodland Bellower to get either of the other two as we see fit. I have found Empath to be invaluable in the grand scheme of things.
Soren841 is trying to convince me to run Kozi, but that's very questionable and would require loads of testing before I even remotely consider it. I'd really hate to draw into that card when I could get anything else.
The new GSZ will be going in, I just don't know in place of what yet. I've been barely sleeping wracking my brain on this deck. Though I think it's at the brink of becoming substantially stronger, which I didn't know it could be possible (ha! that's been the recurring mantra since I made this deck).
6 months ago
I'd been tossing around some interactive green cards & noticed Tribute to the Wild I only know your local wondgrace deck as part of the meta, Inkmoth, but if you also play against any other staxy decks - they'll often push an early rule of law / rhystic study.
At best this removes 3 issues at 2 mana. At worst you're in your opponent's first upkeep and nobody has any permanents in play bar you with Gemstone Caverns (definitely exiling ESG for maximum t0 impact). A more realistic way this pans out is removing 1 stax piece & 2 mana rocks. Let me know what you think.
11 months ago
Here are some budget friendly non-creature removal spells you should consider running:
1 year ago
SynergyBuild Yeeah good call. I dunno. I like manglehorn but I ended up going with Tribute to the Wild instead because it cost one less, and hit everyone. Drop it early nab a sol ring and signet or two is pretty rude. The Manglehorn may be better or worth cutting something else for. I guess in the end it only hitting artifacts worried me a bit since my removal suite kept getting pinched in this deck. What would you cut for it?
1 year ago
timmyt1000 on RNG
1 year ago
here's a few suggestions we can talk tomorrow
Tribute to the Wild , Crop Rotation ,Innocent Blood , Diabolic Intent ,Attrition , Vampiric Rites ,Phyrexian Reclamation , Small Pox , Harvester of Souls , Blood Artist , Ramunap Excavator , Awakening Zone , From Beyond , Putrefy , High Market , Blighted Fen , Blighted Woodland , Tainted Wood , Woodland Cemetery , Llanowar Wastes
1 year ago
Most decks actually seem to have shifted away from Black Market, Deathreap Ritual, Zulaport Cutthroat, Hangarback Walker, Walking Ballista, Vindictive Lich, Brawn, Tribute to the Wild, Golgari Thug, Lightning Greaves.
1 year ago
Looks like you've made a good start with this deck. It is however rather weak in its reactionary power. It is currently also not capable of dealing with enemy artifacts or enchantments. Therefore, I would propose the following:
- Nullmage Shepherd: this seems like a nice, repeatable way to deal with enemy artifacts/enchantments in a creature-heavy deck like yours.
- Tajuru Preserver: makes it impossible for your opponents to force you to sac your stuff. Seems rather valuable these days.
- Eladamri, Lord of Leaves: giving all your elves shroud seems like a good start to keep them safe.
- Fierce Empath: a great (additional) tutor for Craterhoof Behemoth or Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre.
- Lys Alana Huntmaster: create an extra Elf for every Elf you cast.
- Natural State/Nature's Claim/Naturalize/Tribute to the Wild: some artifact/enchantment removal.
- Lignify/Song of the Dryads: perfect way to get rid of indestructible permanents.
- Lifecrafter's Bestiary: nice way to give you some extra draw. The green mana required for that shouldn't be a problem in this deck.
Hope this helps your deck. Have fun playing.
Tribute to the Wild occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.0%