Creature — Elf Warrior
Elvish Reclaimer gets +2/+2 as long as there are three or more land cards in your graveyard.
, , Sacrifice a land: Search your library for a land card, put it onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Elvish Reclaimer occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Elvish Reclaimer Discussion
1 week ago
God-Eternal Oketra > Oketra the True Wood Elves > Sad Robot Nature's Lore > Rampant Growth Migration Path > Explosive Vegetation Scute Swarm > Entreat the Angels Other general cards to consider: Aura Fracture , Cryptic Caves , Dust Bowl (or any strip mine/wasteland/etc), Elvish Reclaimer
4 weeks ago
Your topdecking/self-mill(ish) strategy is probably the right move, but just from an outside perspective it seems like Elvish Reclaimer would be useful here.
Other possibilities as I see it:
And then some cycling lands.
Sorry, don't know if any of this is at all helpful. Just liked the idea a lot and my mind went into build mode.
1 month ago
TIL that emojis aren't parsed properly by TappedOut even though they appear fine in the preview! Let's try again...
I've found this list really helpful whilst drafting decks over the last few years, thanks for putting it together! :) Judging by the 400,000 views that this has had I'm guessing I'm not the only person who feels that way :D
Since this list hasn't been updated since pre-WAR, I thought I'd put together a pretty comprehensive list of all tutors released since then (including all of the tutors mentioned in the comments above). Hopefully putting it in one place will make it easier to update! Note - as per the list you've curated, I've excluded any tutors that fetch specific cards (e.g. Yanling's Harbinger ) or basic lands. I've also left off the card types and colours since there's already enough text in the comment and it can be seen from the preview. Right - on with the list!
CARD: TUTOR FOR - ANY COMMENTS/SUGGESTED CATEGORIES
- Axgard Armory : Aura or Equipment - to hand
- Boggart Harbinger : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Burning-Rune Demon : Anything - to hand, to graveyard
- Chandra, Heart of Fire : Instants/Sorceries - jump through hoops, to cast
- Coveted Prize : Anything - to hand, (jump through hoops) to cast
- Deathbellow War Cry : Creature - tutor by creature type, to battlefield
- Divining Witch : Anything - jump through hoops, to hand
- Dwarven Recruiter : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Elvish Harbinger : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Elvish Reclaimer : Land - to battlefield
- Emergent Ultimatum : Anything - tutor by name, to cast
- Enigmatic Incarnation : Creature - tutor by CMC, to battlefield
- Fabled Passage : Land - to battlefield
- Faerie Harbinger : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Fiend Artisan : Creature - tutor by CMC, to battlefield
- Finale of Devastation : Creature - tutor by CMC, to battlefield
- Garruk, Unleashed : Creature - jump through hoops, to battlefield
- Giant Harbinger : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Golos, Tireless Pilgrim : Land - to battlefield
- Gravebreaker Lamia : Anything - to graveyard
- Guided Passage : Anything - jump through hoops
- Ignite the Beacon : Planeswalker - to hand
- Jester's Cap : Anything - to exile
- Kaho, Minamo Historian : Instant - jump through hoops, to exile
- Kithkin Harbinger : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Magda, Brazen Outlaw : Artifact or Dragon - tutor by type, to battlefield, jump through hoops
- Magus of the Order : Creature - tutor by colour, to battlefield
- Merrow Harbinger : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Mythos of Brokkos : Anything - jump through hoops, to graveyard, to hand
- Nahiri, the Harbinger : Artifact/Creature - jump through hoops, to battlefield
- Neoform : Creature - tutor by CMC, to battlefield
- Nylea's Intervention : Land, to hand
- Pyre of Heroes : Creature - jump through hoops, tutor by type and CMC, to battlefield
- Quest for the Holy Relic : Equipment - to battlefield, jump through hoops
- Reshape the Earth : Land - to battlefield
- Rootless Yew : Creature - tutor by POW or TOU, to hand
- Scheming Symmetry : Anything - to top of library
- Shared Summons : Creature - to hand
- The World Tree : Creature - tutor by creature type, to battlefield
- Treefolk Harbinger : Creature - tutor by creature type, to top of library
- Ulvenwald Hydra : Land - to battlefield
- Varragoth, Bloodsky Sire : Anything - to top of library
- Vivien, Monsters' Advocate : Creature - jump through hoops, tutor by CMC, to battlefield
- Wishclaw Talisman : Anything - to hand
It wasn't entirely clear to me what categories the below cards should go under since they search for specific card subtypes:
- Opposition Agent : ??? (This sort of counts as a 'tutor your opponents decks' card!)
- Runed Crown : Rune - 'searches for tribal cards'?
- Runeforge Champion : Rune - 'searches for tribal cards'?
- Sanctum of All : Shrines - 'searches for tribal cards'?
- Search for Glory : Snow/legendary/saga - could go under a few sections?
- Spirit of the Aldergard : Land - 'searches for tribal cards'?
Seeing as the three creators of this list haven't been on TappedOut in at least 8 months I'm guessing that this comment won't go anywhere, but at least it's all in one place for people to search for later. I'm happy to help maintain and update this list if I'm given access. (If I haven't heard back in a couple of months then I might look at creating a copy of this list and linking it here for anyone looking for an up-to-date list of tutors.)
1 month ago
I've found this list really helpful whilst drafting decks over the last few years, thanks for putting it together!
1 month ago
Lotus Field 's sacrifice ability will trigger even if it is put onto the battlefield by an effect other than playing a land. You can put it onto the battlefield with Elvish Reclaimer , but you will end up sacrificing a total of three lands. One to the Reclaimer's ability and 2 to the ETB.
1 month ago
I_Want_To_PlayAllTheDecks that's true, but I'm not playing a deck that only uses filter lands. I'm using these filter lands as a last resort to playing cards, which thereof 8 of my lnads are useful for any 2 colors that are different or the same, and since 4 of them are only one use, I can use them to pay for things like Arboreal Grazer or Elvish Reclaimer . Yes, I know that it will be very difficult to play Diabolic Tutor with my manabase, and if i really have to, I'll pay 2 mana for 1 colored mana. I plan on using these cards for Lotus Field , so that's the point.
1 month ago
Here's what I mean! On turn 1 if I'm luckky I can have any of Arboreal Grazer , Diabolic Tutor , a land--especially Mana Confluence , Aether Hub or Thespian's Stage or Lotus Field , or Wishclaw Talisman with or without Leave / Chance and/or Skybind or Vizier of Tumbling Sands . I can cast Wishclaw Talisman on turn 2, or bounce it with Leave / Chance on turn 3, Vizier of Tumbling Sands on turn 3, Diabolic Tutor on turn 4, and Arboreal Grazer as many times until I get enough for Lotus Field , which I will probably have an abundance of lands, just need to draw Lotus Field .
Diabolic Tutor , as a last resort card, on turn 4 at most, importantly, will give me what i need for either Lotus Field or Wishclaw Talisman . When I get either of these, I can use Wishclaw Talisman and tutor a Leave / Chance , or Skybind and any other card if I don't mind the opponent using it, which could be a Vizier of Tumbling Sands or Hidden Strings ; or hopefully already have a Hidden Strings with a Vizier of Tumbling Sands that I can use with my Lotus Field . However, if I tutor a skybind, it will require at least 5 mana for skybind, which is prohibitive on the game's tempo, but even pure wishclaw/skybind decks face this. If I use Lotus Field and tap/untap early, I can get enough mana for skybind easily.
Generally most people who play this lotus storm combo, are relying on land ramp to get to enough mana for a lotus field. This means that on turn 1 they really need to draw a Arboreal Grazer and/or a Elvish Reclaimer , and Elvish Reclaimer is a very nice card! Although, it is only useful on turn 3 which this card has the upside of tutoring one lotus field for those mana. Its use of 2 mana and sacrificing 1 land leaves one less land in the graveyard compared to using lotus field itself with 3 mana, which can be useful, and if we gain one more land, it can be used again!
1 month ago
Can Elvish Reclaimer tap 2 lands, sacrifice a land, and then put a Lotus Field into play even though lotus field requires 3 mana regardless to play? if this is true, wouldn't that mean that it would only sacrifice 1 land with Elvish Reclaimer while using Lotus Field requires sacrificing 2 lands?