Creature — Elemental
You may play lands from your graveyard.
If a land entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time.
|Have (2)||PTsmitty , WillofForce|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Ancient Greenwarden Discussion
4 days ago
- Cutting Burgeoning for the time being, feels like a dead draw right now. If I really ramp up how many cards I have in hand then it might be worth putting back in.
- Ancient Greenwarden is another crucible than can be tutored by fierce, adding it
- Life from the Loam was added to go with Sylvan Library
From the direction this deck is going big creatures seems fun, then we can focus on how we draw a bit later
For stronger creatures we can consider Emrakul, the Promised End, Kozilek, Butcher of Truth, Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre. If I want to really win, maybe Blightsteel Colossus. Blight might drop in price soon if I wanted to get my hands on it.
Interesting tech is probably Wolfbriar Elemental, card is often forgotten about. A 4/4 creature + 6 2/2 wolves for . 16/16 for 10 and scalable. Give it haste and you have a wincon. I'm unsure how risky Concordant Crossroads will be in my area, but Akroma's Memorial is pretty safe.. if anything a removal magnet.
I don't seem to have the manabase to run Kozilek, the Great Distortion yet since it specific requires colorless. This would need to be worked on.
Given the setup I could just put in Rampaging Baloths
Grasshoppeh1 on ZUSI
5 days ago
From Azusa player to Azusa player I like GASSSS, rebuilding mine recently and I've noticed something techs. I've been running Ghost Quarter recently. It's a free shuffle, but with land destro utility
- If you have Courser of Kruphix, Augur of Autumn, or Oracle of Mul Daya on the battle field, drain the lands/cards off the top of your deck first. You're more likely to run into a card.
- Play Ghost Quarter
- If you would get more value off destroying a land then do that. (Be aware they will try to balance out their mana base)
- Alternatively if there is a card on top your library that is a dead draw, pick a tapped land or tap a forest for mana, kill your own land and search out a forest that comes in untapped. (use the float)
- If you have Ramunap Excavator, Ancient Greenwarden or Crucible of Worlds of worlds on the field you an repeat the previous steps. You can also float the mana from the forests being destroyed for each land drop than play something.
Timeless Witness is an ok tech if you want recurrence. Your not running Woodland Bellower, so its a 1 mana tradeoff to potentially get something later. Best way to think of it, if you feel a four mana green sun is better than a five mana green sun with later recurrence then don't make the trade off.
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
Anger Scute Swarm Titana, Protector of Argoth Fabled Passage Thespian's Stage Field of the Dead Dark Depths Ancient Greenwarden Constant Mists Nissa of Shadowed Boughs Valakut Exploration Bala Ged Recovery Flip Valakut Awakening Flip Radha, Heart of Keld Tireless Tracker Tireless Provisioner Azusa, Lost but Seeking
2 months ago
Ancient Greenwarden 's triggered ability states "if a land entering the battlefield causes a triggered ability you control to trigger, that ability triggers an additional time" which an opponent's land triggers Confounding Conundrum which is under my control and states "whenever a land enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, if that player had another land enter the battlefield under their control this turn, they return a land they control to its owner's hand".
2 months ago
Yes, Essence Warden will trigger twice in this scenario. While Essence Warden 's ability is looking for creatures, the creature that triggered the ability was a land, so it counts as a land entering the battlefield having triggered an ability.
This is also mentioned in the rulings for Ancient Greenwarden :
The trigger event doesn’t have to specifically refer to “lands.” For example, an ability that triggers “whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control” would trigger twice if the entering land is also a creature. (2020-09-25)
2 months ago
The deck is being reworked atm and will definitely have Ancient Greenwarden in it! Thanks for the suggestion!
I will update it later when I have reworked it and added the cards :D
3 months ago
Why no Ancient Greenwarden ? Given you want lands going to the yard from the battlefield to take advantage of Titania’s ability I would think that having crucible of worlds type redundancy would be good. Plus the second ability to double landfall triggers is nice as well.