Search your library for up to four land cards with different names and reveal them. An opponent chooses two of those cards. Put the chosen cards into your graveyard and the rest into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Realms Uncharted Discussion
1 month ago
Thanks Sorin, added them all.
Feels like wizards was cheapening it's product in more ways then one with Essence Vortex .
Not impressed with that other collection tho...
What was he thinking? "I know what a woman looks like, look theres one."??
1 month ago
You might also check out https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sexy-women-collection/, but there are 752 cards to look through and not a lot of them are any good.
3 months ago
Hello fellow Titania player. From my experience I'd highly recommend a few cards:
- Lands: Command Beacon , Mouth of Ronom , Dark Depths + Thespian's Stage
- Others: Realms Uncharted , Nissa's Pilgrimage is better than Kodama's Reach, Greater Good , definitely Tireless Tracker , and Squirrel Wrangler is super powerful with Gaea's Cradle .
Your list looks really strong, stronger than mine (I keep the power lvl a bit lower due to the general lvl my playgroup is at), but I think a few of my suggestions can push yours even further. If your interested, here is my own list: The Entmoot. We have similar themes! :) +1
king-saproling on QQ
5 months ago
Thoughts on these? Trophy Mage (finds Crucible), Stone-Seeder Hierophant (functions like Lotus Cobra, really good with Thawing Glaciers ), Animist's Awakening , Kamahl's Druidic Vow , Pentad Prism (in opening hand, gets Taty out T3), Elite Arcanist (can hold counterspells or win with Nexus), Isochron Scepter , Kaho, Minamo Historian (gives you options during opps' turns to counter something or use a tutor. Can go infinite with Nexus if you include Riptide Laboratory ), Realms Uncharted (instant, helps set up Sanctuary combo), Intuition (pretty versatile, could go for lands or EWit + Noxious + Temporal Mastery. and it's instant :O!) Littjara Mirrorlake (decent in your build as-is, can go infinite with EWit + Crucible if you include Time Warp ), Sakura-Tribe Scout (I'd slot this in over Oracle of Mul Daya since the effect is similar but Scout can get Taty out faster while Oracle can't), Ghostly Flicker (has neat utlity here. could be used defensively, to draw a couple cards, or as an infinite combo piece: EWit + Sanctuary + Time Warp)
7 months ago
Abundance was a smart choice with Azusa as the commander. You may want more cards that get lands into your hands such as Adventurous Impulse or Thaumatic Compass Flip. Yavimaya Elder can nab lands to your hand upon leaving the battlefield. Other good land grabbers in green are Caravan Vigil, Lay of the Land, Evolution Charm, Realms Uncharted, and Traverse the Ulvenwald. Also I always recommend Colossal Majesty in mono green for more card draw. Blighted Woodland, Fertilid, Far Wanderings and Veteran Explorer can all nab lands as well. Although instead putting them onto the battlefield, which would at least still trigger your landfall effects.
Overall this build is pretty good! Just bouncing some ideas.
9 months ago
Awesome stuff here, man. If my Azusa deck was a small child, this would undoubtedly be it's angrier, bigger brother. What I like most is the confidence this build exudes, you're very clearly stating "I am going to ramp, you won't be able to stop me, and then I'm going to cast massive spells." Green is my favorite color in Magic, and this list is Green to a T.
Personally, I'd like to see a little more interaction here, but it's worth noting that I was scarred by Winter Orb and Static Orb early on in my EDH tenure, so I'm usually over-prepared to blow one up. That said, Nature's Claim is (in my humble opinion) one of Green's best spells, and worth consideration here.
- Scute Swarm. We already talked about this little guy, and if you're adamant on the number of lands you run, I'd recommend cutting Seek the Horizon or Thaumatic Compass Flip (otherwise I'd say cut a Forest).
- Allosaurus Shepherd. It makes 90% of your spells uncounterable, and that effect is impactful at nearly any stage of the game. It allows you to play greedily and sink a ton of mana into your spells, which seem important in this build. I'd think about it and consider cutting my above suggestions, or Nissa, Vastwood Seer Flip.
- You can't go wrong with Worldly Tutor. Tutors = consistency.
- Scapeshift is a wonderful spell that will make your friends hate you. It's dangerous in my deck, and I think it'd be even more dangerous here given the number of lands you're running. Sacrifice any number of lands, go pull the best lands out of your deck, and make sure one of them is Field of the Dead. Suddenly, you've got an army of zombies, Gaea's Cradle, Strip Mine, Deserted Temple, Eye of Ugin, etc. I think you'd be fine to cut Life from the Loam, as you've already got plenty ability to play lands from the grave.
- Castle Garenbrig is a strictly better Forest in a mono-Green list.
- Dryad Arbor is surprisingly diverse. You can GSZ where X = 0 and go get Dryad Arbor, it taps for mana, it counts towards Gaea's Cradle, and it gets beefed by Finale of Devastation.
- Temple of the False God is actually pretty good in Azusa. I know, I know, it's a grossly overplayed card in our format, but as you already know, Azusa has no problem getting to 5 lands, and from that point on, it's a better Ancient Tomb.
- Petrified Field is neat with Realms Uncharted (if you don't already have the ability to play from the grave) and offers the ability to instant-speed get a land out of your yard. I find it to be pretty versatile.
- Wasteland isn't as good as Strip Mine, but it punishes multi-color decks. If you're like me and play in a tri-color meta, I think you'll find that it treats you well.
Hopefully I provided some decent food for thought. Either way, I think you have a great build here; I'm sure it's a blast to play!