Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
|Pauper Duel Commander||Legal|
Enchantment Creature — Zombie
Constellation - Whenever Grim Guardian or another enchantment enters the battlefield under your control, each opponent loses 1 life.
6 months ago
Wow, this deck brings back memories. My wife used to play a deck she called 'Stopping Power!'; facing off against it was brutal. Some fun, budget additions I can think of (based on that deck):
- Underworld Dreams/Fate Unraveler: so useful against decks featuring blue.
- Rule of Law: stops a lot of combos dead in their tracks and slows down the game considerably (which is just fine for most Daxos decks).
- Martyr's Bond: expensive to cast at CMC6, but gives such nice protection.
- Celestial Ancient: almost as good as Cathars' Crusade in your deck.
- Grim Guardian: ouch!
Have fun brewing!
6 months ago
Hi legendofa! No worries about the midnight rambles haha. I think Grim Guardian's 1/4 body is the best part about it; the 1 life loss feels inconsequential compared to Sanctum of Stone Fangs which costs one mana less. Underworld Coinsmith looks better to me, gaining life is super important to live to the end game, the 2/2 body is fair for 2 mana and it being a life/mana sink later in the game is great. I'm going to test it out, could be that my budget manabase doesn't like it, but it's worth a shot!
6 months ago
9 months ago
Archaeomancer, Baleful Strix, Banshee of the Dread Choir, Broodbirth Viper, Clone Shell,Demon's Disciple, Doomwake Giant,Fleshbag Marauder, Impaler Shrike, Meteor Golem, Mulldrifter, Noxious Gearhulk, Overseer of the Damned, Peregrine Drake, Reef Worm, Shriekmaw, Solemn Simulacrum
10 months ago
11 months ago
BTW, my curse deck I called Curses, Foiled again so I totally approve. Accursed Witch Flip could also be a god addition. Thoughtrender Lamia and Grim Guardian can punish your opponents even more for all the curses you’re slinging.
1 year ago
Nice Decklist! You already run Grim Guardian , I really like enchantment creatures, I would recommend Underworld Coinsmith for lots of lifegain, and the option to spend unwanted mana on burn ^^, I think it also could replace Grim Guardian , unless the lifeloss is really needed.
1 year ago
Hey, I love the deck! I have a more competitive Sisay build, and I’ve been really interested in changing it to a shrine build. I know that all of the enchantresses aren’t cheap, but there are a few that are affordable that I’d highly recommend.
- Eidolon of Blossoms . This is a great card draw for little mana
- Satyr Enchanter . This is cheap and it’s on cast. Great card
- Mesa Enchantress . Really similar to Satyr Enchanter.
- Setessan Champion . Card draw and eventually a threat.
- Verduran Enchantress . A little more expensive $-wise, but still affordable
- Tuvasa the Sunlit . Not only does she give you card draw, she buffs Sisay by +3/+3 all on her own.
The two enchantresses that have constellation would be the ones I’d put in first, followed be Tuvasa. Since Sisay will be tutoring, it’s more important to have ETB triggers instead of cast triggers.
Because this is an enchantment deck, I’d also recommend some ramp that deals with Enchantments. Wild Growth , Utopia Sprawl , Herald of the Pantheon , Starfield Mystic , and Fertile Ground are all great options.
Destiny Spinner is a great card to protect your enchantments.
Grim Guardian is a nice card to get some incremental damage.
Protean Thaumaturge is a fun card that can become a threat out of nowhere.
But anyways, I hope that helps!