Combos Browse all Suggest
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Choose two, choose each mode only once —
- This deals 2 damage to target creature, player or planeswalker.
- Target player draws two cards, then discards two cards.
- Target player creatures a Treasure token.
- Destroy target artifact.
1 month ago
- Aura Shards + Mirari's Wake + Faeburrow Elder + Knight of Autumn + Knight of New Alara Eladamri's Call + Wildfield Borderpost
- Bard Class + Cindervines + Huntmaster of the Fells Flip + Klothys, God of Destiny + Radha, Heart of Keld + Xenagos, God of Revels + Decimate + Dire-Strain Rampage + Escape to the Wilds + Hull Breach + Firewild Borderpost
- Binding the Old Gods + Leyline Prowler + Windgrace's Judgment + Vraska, Golgari Queen + Culling Ritual + Maelstrom Pulse
- Hidetsugu Consumes All Flip + Kardur, Doomscourge + Kroxa, Titan of Death's Hunger + Olivia, Crimson Bride + Orcus, Prince of Undeath + Kolaghan's Command + Rakdos Charm + Dreadbore + Veinfire Borderpost
- Baleful Strix + Hostage Taker + Mistvein Borderpost
- Coiling Oracle + Rootcoil Creeper + Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath + Growth Spiral + Tamiyo, Collector of Tales + Bring to Light + Croaking Counterpart
- Elite Guardmage + Niambi, Esteemed Speaker + Soulherder + Faithful Mending + Fieldmist Borderpost
- General Ferrous Rokiric + Aurelia's Fury + Wear / Tear + Deafening Clarion + Solar Blaze
- Izzet Staticaster + Prismari Command + Expressive Iteration
- Despark + Fracture + Inkshield + Kaya's Guile + Merciless Eviction
- Fires of Invention + Ignoble Hierarch + Sylvan Caryatid + Blasphemous Act + Demonic Tutor + Farseek + Arcane Signet + Chromatic Lantern + Coalition Relic + Commander's Sphere + Panharmonicon + Tome of the Guildpact + Urza's Filter
4 months ago
I like all your suggestions but they are expensive XD. I will try to trade for them.
I think murktide would be excellent in the board. Very interesting interaction with graveyard hate.
I realized that Merchant of the Vale can make t3 combo possible. If only we had draw 2 discard 2 card for 2 mana but dodges cascade like this one drop does. So I made changes to make it all about the combo. Is that better or worse? No more interaction aside from prismari command.
5 months ago
Drops: possibly 9-11 total
Hellkite Tyrant: it is fun, though it may be a bit too slow
Prismari Command: It isn't that good
Dark Confidant: maybe not the best? you could hit something big and it would hurt, there are better cards to run in EDH, Confidant is good in modern where the CMC is low
Trinket Mage: I can see the pros and cons, but it is a possible drop as it gets useful cards but you have enough search for cards that are more relevant to the deck's goals
Norn's Annex: Another card I am iffy on, it helps, but sometimes 2 life isn't enough, I guess it helps in the aggro matchups but it is worth considering. Annex works best in decks where the "mental calculus" is already rough considering your board state (i.e. good creature presence) and Annex adds to it. However, it isn't as good as Ghostly Prison and Propaganda Though it does at least protect planeswalkers
Bloodforged Battle-Axe: another that I see the utility, but there are better cards
6 months ago
I particularly like the interaction between Prismari Command and Narset where you can target your opponent with the second mode to make them discard two (which I don't think you mentioned in the description).
6 months ago
7 months ago
I love Rielle deck builds. I always feel like Rielle was one of the overlooked bombs from Ikoria. I've been piloting a similar build for a while now, and I've found the deck does some real fun stuff pretty quick. I think the hardest decision with putting Rielle as the commander is deciding which direction to go with Izzet possibilities. I think it's obvious that you've gone the route of using Rielle's ability to simply dig to combos. Here are a few cards I think could suit the deck: Gamble, Jace's Archivist, Illuminate History, Fervent Mastery, Lier, Disciple of the Drowned, Prismari Command, The Locust God, Spark Double, and Sakashima of a Thousand Faces. Then there are cards that may or may not be stupid expensive, but helpful: Kozilek, the Great Distortion (and/or any of the "owner shuffles their graveyard into their library" Eldrazi), and Wheel of Fortune.
7 months ago
Have you considered Manamorphose to manafix and thin your deck a little?
Prismari Command is super versatile, and another way to create a treasure token.
Wrenn and Six would be really good with the fetches you run, but it is a little pricey, so that may be part of the consideration.