Whenever a creature enters the battlefield, you may gain for each creature you control that shares a creature type with it.
Combos Browse all
- Mana Echoes + Spawnsire of Ulamog
- Breya, Etherium Shaper + Eldrazi Displacer + Mana Echoes
- Eldrazi Displacer + Mana Echoes + Myr Battlesphere
- Elvish Promenade + Mana Echoes
- Fireball + Mana Echoes
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Mana Echoes occurrence in decks from the last year
Latest Decks as Commander
Mana Echoes Discussion
1 day ago
I think you've got it from here ;)
1 week ago
The new card, Trudge Garden is spicy.
What's the combo?
Have Mana Echoes in play and a Beast or Fungus in play. You also want an ETB life trigger such as Soul Warden , Essence Warden , Trostani, Selesnya's Voice or Angelic Chorus . Anything akin to these will do.
Bingo bango bongo infinite 4/4s and infinite life with infinite . If you also have something such as Elemental Bond or any of the other ETB draw, you can draw your entire library.
Combo Name: Mana Garden
Given how explosive this is and how you can gain multiple types of infinite all at the same time, may I just outright request a new hub be added called Mana Garden? ;)
3 weeks ago
I do enjoy a good mana sink...
This card is inspired way back from OG Theros, when the Minotaur invaded Akros during Xenagos' scheme for ascension. Not gonna lie, it's essentially Flurry of Horns on an enchantment, but this makes it replayable.
Assault on Akros
When Assault on Akros enters the battlefield, create two 2/3 red Minotaur creature tokens with haste.
Minotaur you control attack each turn if able.
: Create two 2/3 red Minotaur creature tokens with haste.
Okay so the enchantment is the same mana value as the sorcery, but it costs an additional which makes it slightly more restrictive in play. Then, the activated ability also costs the same, but now it has another additional , making it even more restrictive.
The idea is that you get more if you're invested more. Mono-red decks won't struggle but others will. It's sort of a means to balance it over regular ramp methods.
I'm not sure if it would work the way I intended, but I think it's better than adding +, + or even a .
Beautiful card for a Purphoros, God of the Forge , especially comboing with Mana Echoes . You can go infinite if you have enough Minotaur on the field and either a color-fixer such as Prismite or Chromatic Orrery .
Another mana sink, and explain how you'd abuse it. Bonus points awarded if you stay away from .
3 weeks ago
Gorbah To answer the first question it is very powerful, as a part of the storm combination you can win immediately if you have 5 mana available Skullclamp or Heirloom Blade in play and Mana Echoes , Phyrexian Altar , 1 mana vampire in your hand, otherwise if you don't have Phyrexian Altar you can probably win the game if you just play mana echoes and it makes it all the way around the table as long Skullclamp or Heirloom Blade + any sac outlet is out.
Entomb is a new inclusion that I'm trying out that you can use to get Oathsworn Vampire to combo, or just get Bloodghast , or if you have Bloodline Necromancer or Nullpriest of Oblivion you can get any vampire you want right into play.
3 weeks ago
Hey man, nice build at first sight ! I wonder how powerfull Mana Echoes is ?
What card do you search for with Entomb ?
3 weeks ago
Icaruskid thanks and yeah if you have the cards/ can afford the deck I would strongly recommend playing it this is my favorite deck I have ever made and is endlessly replayable. Yes Mana Echoes is amazing in this build normally you can storm off with it turn 5-6, though not necessarily advisable because you have to play around control players, and unless you decide to run something like Replenish or Open the Vaults your not going to get a second shot.
4 weeks ago
E-Witness is gold. Regrowth is also pretty nice. Swan Song kind of sucks in the fact that it gives them a token that can actually block your big flying lizards. A much better card to run would be Silumgar's Scorn which will basically be Counterspell in your deck, or you could just run Counterspell as well. Icon of Ancestry, Tooth and Nail, and Worldly Tutor are all really strong.
For tutoring/filtering Winding Way is also pretty good, especially if you can find a way to cast it multiple times. That brings me to a pretty fun combo with it and other yard fillers:
As for tribal support/buffs I found these to be the best for dragons:
- Might of the Nephilim can smoke someone if played on your commander
- Mana Echoes can ramp you pretty fast if you are running lower curve dragons especially with Ur's ability
- Mudslide can win you a game flat out if you aren't fighting an opposing flier deck
- Shared Animosity gets out of control pretty fast especially if you have a way of making dragon tokens and comboing with Kindred Charge and Scourge of the Throne for additional combat steps
- Shared Triumph and Favorable Winds are much cheaper CMC anthems and Rally of Wings is a really fun combat trick
- Cover of Darkness cangive all your dragons fear for 2 (I rarely run this since they have flying anyways...)
- Lurking Predators and Descendants' Path are just extreme value
- Kindred Discovery can help you filter through your deck faster
- Kindred Summons will net you a game-ending amount of dragons directly onto the field by the time you have 7 mana to spare on an instant
- Kindred Dominance is basically like having another copy of Crux of Fate and Seismic Rupture can keep the field clear of weenies while not harming your dragons at all
- Rishkar's Expertise doubles as a deck filter and a put onto battlefield card
1 month ago
Well, it's a cheaper Battle Hymn , how has that and Mana Echoes worked for you? I cut those cards from my krenko because the amount of good mana sinks I had to run to make those spells effective took up too much room, and I always was drawing one piece of that combo without the other. I can win without them anyway, but man, when mana echoes really pops off though, it's insanity.