Creature — Elf Druid
: For each colour among permanents you control, gain one mana of that colour.
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
|Commander: Rule 0||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Bloom Tender Discussion
3 weeks ago
Eh he's far too slow for cedh but nothing ventured nothing gained play with it a few times and see how it performs in your group.
Their purpose is to dump massive amounts of mana into tasigur to draw more lol. With something like Seedborn Muse and Quest for Renewal you're looking at 4-5 cards a turn. Tasigur is all about grinding out value and digging for combo pieces - I read you were on a budget so I wasn't sure what the cut off was for price point. My top recommendations if you go this route are
3 weeks ago
The old Freed from the Reel is still very potent in Tasigur. Also, we have aay better dorks and enablers now. Kinnan, Bonder Prodigy with any dork that creates any color is unbound mana. Fatestitcher/Vizier of Tumbling Sands with Simic Growth Chamber does the trick too. Krosan Restorer with threshold gets there too. Wirewood Channeler and Argothian Elder are pretty cool too. Oh and Bloom Tender is at an all time low right now - you probably get the idea. Also, if you haven't you should take a look at pastigur, Cameron from the lab maniacs did an awesome job on that list even if its dated itll probably still hold it's own or at the very least be the fun police.
3 weeks ago
Have got some cards ideas to think about possibly adding to your list
- Doubling Cube to double your mana
- Elementalist's Palette and
- Empowered Autogenerator will produce more and more mana every time you use them
- Bloom Tender
- Circle of Dreams Druid produces more mana for every creature you control
- Gyre Sage produces more mana for every creature or token you cast or make
- Incubation Druid
- Vorinclex, Monstrous Raider
- Esix, Fractal Bloom to make copies of mana dorks
Another thing to consider is replacing your counterspells and creature removal with X drop versions for producing more hydra tokens.
4 weeks ago
1 - Cont.
Carpet of Flowers is another essential card to generate mana.
My Muldrotha decks typically carry between 45 to 50 cards that generate mana, giving the deck the ability to act and react in good time.
1 month ago
I am very confused by this deck. It has a lot of good cards, but I can't make heads or tails of the strategy. I don't think the Eldrazi are a good fit here, simply because you don't have enough ramp to consistently get them out. If you want to run a bunch of really big cards with high CMC, you might consider cards like Fist of Suns or Jodah, Archmage Eternal. You probably want to run both Zirda, the Dawnwaker and Biomancer's Familiar to get a discount on Kenrith's abilities. I can't figure out what Freed from the Real and Pemmin's Aura are in there for. Is there a combo I'm missing? I guess they combo with Bloom Tender for infinite mana, but you probably want more cards that make 2+ mana to make them worth the space in the deck. I also don't think you're running enough 2-drop or less instants to make Isochron Scepter work most of the time.
Lastly and most delicately - do you own all these cards? If not, which ones do you and don't you? Do you have a budget for your deck or for additional cards? What cards you do and don't own and your budget will make a difference on what recommendations I make.
3 months ago
Hey there! Here are some suggestions you might like:
- Animist's Awakening (allows for a ton of landfall triggers)
- Boundless Realms (tons of landfall triggers again
- Courser of Kruphix (lifegain, more triggers, hitting landdrops)
- Sacred Foundry : Consitency, powerful, and good with fetches mentioned later
- Elfhame Sanctuary (hit landrops more often, more guaranteed landfall triggers if you prefer lands that turn, so you don't have to just hope you draw a land)
- Mountain Valley / Grasslands (more fetches in your colors, gives you double landfall triggers since the fetch and land you fetch for both cause one, can search for shocks like Temple Garden , good with lotus cobra)
- Flood Plain / Rocky Tar Pit (fetch lands that provide 2 landfall triggers, and while not both are in colors you can search for shocks and thus get any color you want from them, as for example if you had flood plain, you could use that to search for Temple Garden or Sacred Foundry , good with lotus cobra)
- Emergent Sequence (ramp, landfall triggers, synergizes with cards that allow multiple landrops per turn)
- Reshape the Earth (insane amount of landfall triggers, can be a win-con)
- Explore : ramp, more landfall triggers
- Ramunap Excavator / Crucible of Worlds / Wrenn and Six (last two may be high budget but all allow you to play fetch land from your graveyard continuously giving guaranteed 2 landfall triggers per turn with just 1 fetch)
- Nature's Lore (can search for shocks, comes in untapped, landfall trigger)
- Bear Umbra (untap, replay, Obunn protection + buff)
- Bloom Tender (adds 3 mana with Obunn out)
- Burgeoning / Exploration (more lands so more landfall triggers, up to 4 lands our turn 2)
- Dryad of the Ilysian Grove (play more lands, add any colors)
- Land Tax (guaranteed lands in hand to play, costs little mana)
- Mirari's Wake (buffs, great if you can make your lands creatures, doubles mana)
- Scapeshift (insane amount of landrops)
Hope this helps! Good luck on your deck and have a wonderful day! Feel free to check out some of my decks.