Choose one or both ---
Create a token that's a copy of target artifact
Create a token that's a copy of target creature, except it's an artifact in addition to its other types
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (25)||TheRealPeaches , firemind12 , meowCat1234 , DHermos , Nemesis , , , ecurps , Regulus1010 , golgarigirl , acbooster , KB2187 , RedMulligan , jhTheMan99 , Venser_the_Sojoner , Grantley91 , Spinalripper , philktoken8998 , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , Nebman227 , , , gildan_bladeborn , LegendDeer , AtomicEmpire|
|Want (2)||Ariumlegion , Myris|
Saheeli's Artistry Discussion
2 days ago
Hey Jumbo! I love your Temmet build! :DI tried to get to my own version and I came to the conclusion of a more shapeshifting version, so I have some recommendations.
I love to have a little Clone-creature package in my deck with the idea, to copy either my creatures and artifacts OR the best creature of my opponents. With these clones on my side, I have different targets for Fated Infatuation and Cackling Counterpart to get token-copies and populating them.For this trick, I like to conscript my opponents degenerate creatures with Bribery and Desertion. It generates a huge temposwing and you run away with every copy you generate of the stolen creature.Talking clones, I wondered how you didn't put Phyrexian Metamorph into this deck! :D It generates you new targets to make token-copies from with Cogwork Assembler, Saheeli's Artistry and even Mechanized Production
Maybe it depends on the time you recorded the video, but some of the strongest cards to add to the deck are additions from Amonkhet like Angel of Sanctions and especially Vizier of Many Faces. The Vizier is the best clone creature since Clever Impersonator because you can embalm it to get a token-copy, which you can populate gets doubled by Anointed Procession.
On behalf of value targets, I really like Wurmcoil Engine. Make two copies with Saheeli's Artistry, Cogwork Assembler and generate two 3/3 tokens constantly with Mimic Vat if Wurmcoil died. Nasty stuff right here.Another crazy thing is Frost Titan. One titan is really meh, but throwing out copies entering and attacking locks down the board easily if not handled early. Talking "throwing out copies", Blade of Selves can be tutored with Stoneforge Mystic and triggers many ETB effects at once, even though the tokens go away at the end of combat!
3 weeks ago
Thassa, God of the Sea would make your dude unblockable. and sry 1 every turn (technically a creature / mostly an enchantment)
4 weeks ago
I think your mana base is a little messy.
- There's no need for the Panoramas (Bant Panorama and Naya Panorama), you could just go with Terramorphic Expanse and Evolving Wilds.
- Checklands (Rootbound Crag, Hinterland Harbor and Sulfur Falls) and Bouncelands (Simic Growth Chamber, Izzet Boilerworks and Gruul Turf) benefit most from decks having more basics, so I'd tell you to replace some utility lands with basics (drop Alchemist's Refuge, Desolate Lighthouse and maybe even Kessig Wolf Run)
- Manlands (Lumbering Falls, Raging Ravine and Wandering Fumarole) aren't all that useful in EDH. Considering the amount of lands in your deck, I think you might want to cut them as well.
- Considering the amount of card-draw in the deck, you might want to consider Reliquary Tower
As for ramp in itself:
- Gilded Lotus is amazing, but it only nets you one color of mana, which can be a bummer at times.
- I always advocate for the use of all available signets (Simic Signet, Izzet Signet and Gruul Signet in your case), since they fix your colors in the early game and help you ramp up a bit (plus, a Sol Ring + Signet starting hand can go crazy pretty fast)
- Thought Vessel and Mind Stone are other 2-mana artifacts with some great extra utility.
Cards I don't like/I don't find useful enough:
- Crystal Shard - Reusable bounce is good, but I don't think this card is good enough to be here.
- Ranger's Path could be replaced with Nissa's Expedition (if you tap a creature it's exacly like a Explosive Vegetation) or Nissa's Renewal (costs more, but gets you 3 lands and 7 life). Or simply drop it. You run too few basics and with all the sorcery ramping you might run out of lands to search for...
- Recurring Insight - In the late game where you can give in to the luxury of spending 6 mana to draw some cards it can be great, but I'd rather use it in a See the Unwritten or Seasons Past or Selvala's Stampede or Saheeli's Artistry.
- Zendikar Incarnate - poor defenses and no trample. You can do better. Mystic Snake or Ogre Battledriver or Master Biomancer or Faerie Artisans (you can clone the token with Riku in order to keep it)
- Charmbreaker Devils can be good, but they might do nothing as well
- Deadwood Treefolk doesn't seem that appealing to me either; specially considering it only gets back creature cards. Greenwarden of Murasa is almost strictly better (bigger body and returns any card, but no "leaves the battlefield" trigger)
- Rampaging Baloths seems out of place. Yes, it creates some good tokens for playing lands, but generating 1 trample-less 4/4 per turn seems pretty bad. This creature is better suited for landfall-based decks in my opinion.
- Sphinx of Uthuun and Fact or Fiction are cards I just can't enjoy. I think the impact they make is negligible in the game, but I understand the appeal and sometimes it can be quite interesting. I'd say keep the creature and ditch the spell.
Other suggestions (mostly more creatures to use as a toolbox):
- Farhaven Elf another ramp on a stick.
- Reclamation Sage is a staple in the format for a reason
- Peregrine Drake generates infinte mana in conjunction with Deadeye Navigator and gives you some quick ways of ending the game (such as paying buyback of Capsize to Upheaval everyone but yourself constantly)
- Triumph of the Hordes - another win con
- Ghostly Flicker gives you a way to reuse ETB triggers or save something from removal. Also has a combo with Peregrine Drake + Archeomancer.
- Coiling Oracle forces you to reveal the top card, but the fact that it ramps if it's a land makes it so much better
- Phyrexian Ingester - removal on a stick. You could also go with Duplicant
- Drowner of Hope - never underestimate this little guy, since it's quite versatile. The "sac a scion: tap a creature" has saved me quite a few times and it can also work as some sort of ramp tool (It costs , but it refunds with the tokens).
- Nim Deathmantle brings a creature back for one more round.
1 month ago
Temur coloured summonings decks? I believe the only ones with success are Dimir coloured.
Also, your deck seems to fall flat against aggro due to only running 5 removal spells, 2 of which are sorcery and can't hit vehicles. Have you considered Fatal Push, Murder, Essence Extraction and To the Slaughter? I'm taking it your budget is stopping you from running a playset of Torrential Gearhulk? That card is nuts in a summonings deck.
Also I believe Saheeli's Artistry requires a target before you can cast it, therefor you would need a creature on the board beforehand.
1 month ago
I like your take on it! The additions of Saheeli's Artistry and Rishkar's Expertise are great. I would add in more removal over disruption in the main deck though, but that depends on your local meta.
1 month ago
Cultivator's Caravan is the best mana rock in standard. It's a solid turn 3 play that allows you to play about anything in the deck on turn 4. I don't see any reason not to run is as a 2 of. The only issue is that you would have to drop something out and that would most likely be Confiscation Coup (which I would side board out for Saheeli's Artistry just for personal preference). Issue is if you drop the highest mana cost sorcery you have then you lose the effectiveness of good Ol' summonings. You still have plenty of other decent spells that will make you constructs though.
So I would play the caravan. It makes everything flow more smoothly and can't be targeted by creature removal unless you give them the opportunity to do so
1 month ago
FitofRage aggro will beat control. You may take 1 in 5 rounds.
If you truly want to go the improvise route then try Inspiring Statuary and run Glimmer of Genius and Saheeli's Artistry and Metallurgic Summonings. Run each as a 2 of. And use Bone Saw, 2 is good. Drop to 2 Hope of Ghirapur since its not working for you.
Keep your Tezzeret. At the least he can do 2 things for you, make extra artifacts and become a huge target.
I would side board more control and kill. And maybe 2 other creatures. But keep the plan simple. You want to win with 5/5 beat down. That's all you have to go on. So make sure you can get it out there. Have the draw you need. Use metallurgical summoning to get more artifacts and then exile it for your instants and sorceries back
1 month ago
I'd say yes, because the Journal would also help you with your goal of casting the Colossus for less. There are other, cheaper kill spells that you could add instead. (Looking at Fatal Push and Grasp of Darkness). Frankly, I have yet to see a reason to NOT include a Journal in any artifact deck. Also, something I forgot to mention is Saheeli's Artistry. Also, if you can manage to get a Mechanized Production, you'd be set!