|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Scars of Mirrodin (SOM)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Imprint Whenever a nontoken creature is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, you may exile that card. If you do return each other card exiled with Mimic Vat to its owner's graveyard.
3, Tap: Put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of the exiled card. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (23)||rebelteddybear , ironax , mziter501 , bakunet , Clawsun73 , hwagner , , Vasbear1 , vishnarg , gosora , MoJoMiXuP , miracle , sonnet666 , MattN7498 , Ashy , Tiddilywinkus , Hootiequack , Nemesis , plof , MonoRedBomb.Com , MrCrazzyc , joshw335 , Justinaut|
|Want (4)||The_Munchkin , samuelianstorm , Desol4tion , DarkMagician|
Mimic Vat Discussion
5 days ago
Unless you have a way to shuffle Your hand back into your deck each turn, that isnt always reliable.
6 days ago
If you want to reinforce the flicker theme you could use a few cards.Flickerwisp, Eldrazi Displacer, Restoration Angel, and Whitemane Lion, Mimic Vat, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, Flickerform, and Conjurer's Closet.
1 week ago
How is null rod so damn expensive! It does not do anything! It does nothing!
If un-cards are OK, perhaps something will end in U and I hope to catch it and add a certain planeswalker.
Finally, next one is Mimic Vat
1 week ago
Thanx for the coments Helljunction.
I think I agree with u on Oracle, ill change it in the future. Ill probably cut deed aswell and would like to try the archangel Though i dont Know if i like four 8 drops in my deck.
Regarding ur deck i think ur a bit high on 6 drops since Teneb is there aswell..
Also i think Explosive Vegetation isnt the best ramp spell out there, i prefer Skyshroud Claim, but Maybe since the luck of duals u prefer the mana fixing. I think Hunting Wilds or Cultivate would be beter in that case.
Im Also not a hoge fan of Rogue's Passage, i ran it when i starter out with the deck but playing 4 to make Teneb unblackable and then 3 for his reanimate ability requires 8 lands.
Maybe Mimic Vat could be a somewhat budget power house in ur deck?
1 week ago
Your opponent does not gain control of the sacrifice trigger. The sacrifice is a delayed trigger that is part of Feldon's ability, which YOU control, as you activated Feldon. The trigger instructs you to sacrifice the token, but you can't, since it's not under your control.
I've had to explain this multiple times because of Humble Defector and Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, and Feldon's ability is worded the same way. The only card that lets you abuse these two is Mimic Vat, since it instructs you to exile instead of sacrifice.
- "I stopped caring about this list about 1-2 months ago."
That's too bad. I really liked it for the most part. I hadn't even thought double activations on Worldgorger would be a combo for Feldon.
2 weeks ago
Oh boy do I love control in EDH. Let me recommend some stuff.
- Aura of Silence Turning your opponents Sol Rings into slightly better Worn Powerstones is really solid tempo control.
- Kismet/Frozen AEther more solid tempo control.
- Invoke Prejudice Invoke Racism jokes aside, this card can slow games to a crawl. Shame about the pricetag though.
- Pendrell Mists My dude, its the Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, but not $1,000.
- Rule of Law/Arcane Laboratory How about making countering stuff a much easier affair? If you're playing the long game, this rarely hurts you and watching ramp pull their hair out is hilarious.
- Torpor Orb This card can be a little tricky because it will hurt you too if you're not careful, but people forget how many staples in EDH are ETB creatures. Shutting them all off is a great power to have over your opponents.
- Ghostly Prison/Propaganda Consider these as some solid protection against aggro. Not perfect, but you do often force them into either tapping out to attack you or tapping out to cast things.
- Meishin, the Mind Cage Maybe consider if you want something a little more potent than Propaganda?
- Wrath of God/Evacuation/Oblivion Stone This deck should have a couple of reset buttons.
- Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir Good. Very good. Cast your Wurmcoil EOT, give yourself protection on your turn. Maybe throw in Grand Abolisher too.
- Mimic Vat Maybe not something immediately thought of when control comes to mind, but a very versatile toolbox card. You don't always have to be grabbing someones Akroma. In fact, using something like Sakura-Tribe Elder every turn is also really strong.
- Annul Annul is really good in EDH.
Wow that was way longer of a post than I thought it would be. Sorry! Hope I was helpful!
2 weeks ago
I will be replacing Wheel of Fortune with Magus of the Wheel. It's targetable by Imperial Recruiter and recurrable with Feldon of the Third Path and Mimic Vat; not to mention Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker and Splinter Twin.
3 weeks ago
Mimic Vat might be a good addition to a sideboard in case dealing with something with reanimation. also Viridian Revel. I also run a liquimetal deck that may give some ideas, albeit older artif--HATE!