Saheeli, the Gifted
Legendary Planeswalker — Saheeli
+1: Create a 1/1 colorless Servo artifact creature token.
+1: The next spell you cast this turn costs 1 less for each artifact you control.
-7: For or each artifact you control, create a token that's a copy of it. Those tokens gain haste. Exile those tokens at the beginning of the next end step.
Saheeli, the Gifted can be your commander.
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Mythic Rare|
Combos Browse all
- Mycosynth Lattice + Saheeli, the Gifted + Tawnos, Urza's Apprentice
- Mycosynth Lattice + Rings of Brighthearth + Saheeli, the Gifted
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Saheeli, the Gifted occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%
UR (Izzet): 0.48%
Recommendations View more recommendations
Latest Decks as Commander
Saheeli, the Gifted Discussion
2 weeks ago
- Liliana's +1 causes me to also discard. I don't particularly like this, as my deck is not designed for graveyard synergy. Setting myself back seems like a rather foolish endeavor.
- Liliana's -2 does not allow me control over the creature being sacrificed. While it is true that Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God can serve to act as a second attack against a boardstate, I lack the control over which threat is removed in general.
- Liliana's -6 is extremely powerful and is an impressive impact when using Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God, however I also run a gambit of wraths in the deck, making this ultimate rather weak.
- Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge gives all of my Planeswalker spells (And the few creatures I have in here) Affinity, meaning they each cost less for each artifact I control. This will help reduce my Commander tax, as Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God always seems to be a prime target for removal or attacking.
- Mycosynth Lattice and Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge have synergy in this regards, which gives me another reason to keep it in the deck. I currently run it for Karn, the Great Creator's ability to lock all functions out of the game, Saheeli, the Gifted now reduces all costs by an absurd amount and finally Dack Fayden allows me to take control of literally anything I want.
- Tezzeret's +2 not only is a higher loyalty ability that Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God can use to move up higher, it also deals damage to EACH opponent equal to the number of artifacts I control. Again, Mycosynth Lattice basically makes this a wincon, and even without it there are so many artifacts in this deck that this is a massive blow to each opponent. In the most ideal situation possible, Rings of Brighthearth, The Chain Veil, Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God and Tezzeret, Master of the Bridge can deal tremendous damage all in a single turn.
- In the case that something such as Rings of Brighthearth or The Chain Veil are removed, I can get them back using Tezzeret's -3. Not to mention I gain life, as well.
- There honestly isn't much use for Tezzeret's -8 ability and so it will probably never see use.
Because of the synergy, higher loyalty, cost reductions, wide-spread damage and life gain and recursion I see legitimately no reason to not run him.
2 weeks ago
coolguy0723 Thought about it, but in my opinion this card doesn't fit in well. Normally you want to play Saheeli herself on Turn 3 and there are not many equipments in the deck as well to use Dalakos, Crafter of Wonders second ability. And getting some extra mana from Dalakos isn't that efficient too, this deck doesn't depend on it really that much because of Saheeli, the Gifted's abilities. Also Vedalken Engineer has the same effect for just 2 Mana... But thank you for your suggestion, I really appreciate it!
1 month ago
I like what you're going for with the Bitter Ordeal, but perhaps try switching it out for Saheeli's Directive. I have directived for exactly X=42 and completely blew out my game, but you could can realistically do that for X=20 or 25, depending on how many artifact cards are huddled about the top of the deck.
Also, Dagsson is way too slow. By the time you can cast him, removal is already too heavy to be able to get him to stick. I would take a more sneaky value-train approach with Sai, Master Thopterist, but that's just me.
Also there's these really great lands from the Battlebond set that enter tapped unless you have two or more opponents. I think you might be able to adjust your mana base even more with those. Sea of Clouds, Morphic Pool, and Luxury Suite are the ones you want to look at.
2 months ago
I imagine Vivien becoming Temur, as she is both inquisitive and I can imagine her becoming enraged by the abuse of animals, as with Ixalan's Vampires. Sarkhan Unbroken is the sole Temur Planeswalker.
Vivien of Qal Sisma
Legendary Planeswalker - Vivien
+1: Create a 2/2 green Archer Shaman creature token with Reach. Draw a card.
-2: Vivien of Qal Sisma deals 3 damage to either each creature with flying or each creature without flying.
-9: Draw a card for each creature you control, then each player may put any number of creatures from their hands into play. Creatures you control gain haste and you may have them fight any number of target creatures.
I'd like a companion for a planeswalker commander (sentient or non-sentient, as Planeswalkers are kinda next-level) Ten options:
2 months ago
3 months ago
Say I use a Myr Landshaper to turn a land into an artifact. Then, I use Saheeli, the Gifted to create a copy of it. So here's the question, is the copy of the land an artifact? And how about other until end of turn affects? are there any that would stay?
4 months ago
Just played my first game with it, 5 players including myself - Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir control, Saheeli, the Gifted artifacts, Arcades, the Strategist defenders, Meren of Clan Nel Toth infect, and then myself.
I was lucky and got to start the game (won high roll). On turn 4 I had 4 vamps on board and then played Captivating Vampire bringing my total to Vampires 6 and giving me a huge board control advantage, Fortunately blue was already tapped out as I was the last player before him. I took Arcades after he cast him to shut down his deck. Played Malakir Bloodwitch turn 5 bring my life total up to like the 90's. Damnation was played turn 6 but in response I used Captivating Vampire to take Pawn of Ulamog from the infect player and ended up with 8 eldrazi tokens. Turn 7 I played Necropotence and drew 50 cards, sculpting a perfect hand, throwing a crazy amount of cards into my graveyard. Cast Burning Wish into Rise of the Dark Realms on turn 8 dumping all graveyards creatures onto the board (including my super full graveyard) under my control and that was basically it, won turn 9 because no one had a board wipe.
7 months ago
Sweet! Gotta love thopters. I dig the deck! Seems like an excellent deck to learn with. I like your disruption package.
I just barely built a Saheeli, the Gifted deck that is thopter tribal at heart (Junk in the Trunk) but going all in with thopters is likely best done with Sai, Master Thopterist at the helm. My main goal was just to have a functioning Saheeli deck, so the thopter-tribal aspect is secondary in a sense. I do like the numerous creatures that make Thopters and have utility attached but having thopters coming reliably from the command zone would be great.