|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2018 (C18)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged (MBS)||Rare|
|Mirrodin Besieged: Phyrexia (MBP)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Whenever another nontoken artifact enters the battlefield under your control, you may pay . If you do, create a token that's a copy of that artifact.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (24)||Riku580 , rebelteddybear , LTmiller , lolpatrol , jstn.mrrtt , Metaphisyk , Fineontheoutside , Slowbro23 , itheoryz , , DudeMan1031 , ZombieFood , switchkill65 , Kvothe1115 , , Nemesis , Friedrice24 , joshw335 , Fwaffle , sonnet666 , geazykagar , slemulv , mandoso , Pumpkinking913|
|Want (36)||bops , pphhaazzee , randalfwarren , Poggy , Georgez96 , FrogIsCool , fancysaurus , rikimaru188 , eastly , CarlyRaeJepsenMTG , ostiarius , Benjamin909 , thekamikazeking , kovellen , MeteoricChimera , lucky72 , pvandy123 , Zidon , sleepy104 , Pardus , THP88 , Turtlelover73 , angesoir , kvfd1719 , CorvusAstron , atomic_ronin , ivanmartinez , bbtancakes , pelzee , FrostySmags , SilverJaiden , SilverGalaxE , Skullion123 , FiveEightFiveBC , 25Hour , blanklink|
2 weeks ago
Mirrorworks would be pretty funny. double your doubling.
1 month ago
Cackling Counterpart, Clone Legion, Cogwork Assembler, Fated Infatuation, Followed Footsteps, God-Pharaoh's Gift, Heat Shimmer, Helm of the Host, Hour of Eternity, Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker, Mechanized Production, Mimic Vat, Minion Reflector, Mirror Mockery, Mirrorpool, Mirrorworks, Nemesis Trap, Progenitor Mimic, Prototype Portal, Rhys the Redeemed, Rite of Replication, Saheeli Rai, Saheeli's Artistry, Seance, Second Harvest, Soul Foundry, Soul Separator, Spitting Image, Stolen Identity, The Scarab God, and Twinflame.
Since I did not know exactly what you were looking to do, I included options allowing you to copy artifacts (in case it's an artifact creature you want to copy), as well as create copies of cards in your graveyard or hand.
1 month ago
Cogwork Assembler can copy any of my artifacts turn after turn. Keeping my hand filled while still being able to attack defend blow stuff up ect. It has been an all star I would recommend trying him out in your deck. I don't ever have trouble with my mana so I dont think more rocks are necessary I missed placed my chaos warp and that's why it's not in here :(. I had unwinding clock in here before and it didnt do a whole lot outside of giving my stuff vigilance. Mirrorworks is a card I just keep seem to get my hands on lol. Bosh wins me games pure and simple. Bogart is getting cut sooner rather than later. I already cut tuck tuck and artisan just didn't update the list yet. But thanks for all the tips and typing all that :)
1 month ago
Forge of Heroes is worth running.
Psychosis Crawler has done huge damage with all my card draw.
I deck teched mine a lot.
1 month ago
Hey! Daretti is one of my favorite decks at the moment so I'll try and give a couple solid cards that work really well and won't break the bank!
- Since red isn't too great at removing enchantments or creatures (aside from with damage) - Chaos Warp is usually a really solid card in red decks. You have Unstable Obelisk, Spine of Ish Sah, and Universal Solvent but they're all pretty high CMC so this card could be useful for helping deal with problem cards early on!
- Speaking of high CMC, your deck is a slight bit on the heavy side so including some more mana rocks wouldn't be an awful thing. Not sure how great Coveted Jewel is yet; but I think if there is any deck that makes use of it, it would be a Daretti deck. You can sacrifice it with one of your artifact sacrifice outlets (also echoing ANemoAcids recommendation of Krark-Clan Ironworks) or with Daretti's -2 before your opponents get the chance to make use of it. It's basically a Gilded Lotus (which is also the cheapest it has been in a bit because of the reprinting) with card draw attached to it in this deck. Both those cards are high CMC though, so maybe you need cheaper mana rocks like Mind Stone or maybe even Hedron Archive.
- There are WAY too many utility lands that work really well with Daretti, but here are a few of the more budget friendly and useful ones: Sequestered Stash, Inventors' Fair, Tectonic Edge, Hanweir Battlements, Geier Reach Sanitarium, Tectonic Edge, Forge of Heroes, and Mishra's Factory. Obviously you still want some red sources so not all of these are needed, but thought I'd list a few to see if any pique your interests.
- Voltaic Key, Unwinding Clock, and Clock of Omens can all put in a lot of work if your final build has more artifacts that need to tap to activate. With your current list I wouldn't put these as a priority to include, but if you decide to add more mana rocks, these cards put in a lot of work.
- Tormod's Crypt helps against graveyard based decks and is a free artifact for Daretti to sacrifice.
- Squee, Goblin Nabob lets you use Daretti's +2 ability to discard him, draw a card, and then return him back from your graveyard; netting you one card every time you do this.
- Chain Reaction is another cheap boardwipe mono-red has access to. Almost always acts as a second Blasphemous Act that you have to cast for 4.
- Mirage Mirror is just an all-around solid card. No special broken synergies (that I can think of) or anything fancy like that; just a really good card.
- If you're using Golem Artisan for evasion purposes, I would prefer cards like Whispersilk Cloak or something like that due to the extra protection it gives. If you're using it to give haste, I think cards like Anger, Hanweir Battlements, or Flamekin Village would be better. If you like the card for its flexibility that's fine too, it just feels like a steep mana cost to pay for its abilities.
- For Cogwork Assembler I like cards like Flameshadow Conjuring, Minion Reflector, or my personal favorite Mirrorworks. They can't create tokens of cards that are already on the board the same way Cogwork Assembler can, but the mana investment is much less and, in the case of Mirrorworks, you get to keep the token.
- Bosh, Iron Golem and Bogardan Hellkite are both really high CMC for what they do. I don't have any direct replacements for these, but I'd keep an eye on these two and see how they feel when you play them. It might be worth switching them out for mana rocks or something like that.
- Finally, Tuktuk the Explorer. Similar to the above cards, I don't really have a good direct replacement for this card. There isn't anything inherently wrong with the card, I'm just not a fan that it has to be destroyed before it synergizes with our deck. Before it's destroyed it's just a 1/1 goblin that we have very limited ways of destroying ourselves. Also once its gone, we can't bring it back except with Feldon of the Third Path.
I know I've rambled enough, but I'll close it out with some powerhouse semi-budget (under $25) cards to consider in case you want to splurge on a couple cards:
- Mycosynth Lattice would be the #1 pickup in my book. Price drop due to reprint and synergizes AMAZINGLY with Daretti.
- Crucible of Worlds lets you recur cards like Strip Mine, Tectonic Edge, and Ghost Quarter while also letting you toss lands to Daretti's +2 and still play them (also the cheapest it has been in a while due to recent reprint).
- All Is Dust is usually a mostly one-sided boardwipe. It feels like a balanced Cyclonic Rift made for artifact decks.
- Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle has been rising in price lately, but is a great land to throw into mono-red decks; especially if you end up getting Crucible of Worlds. Probably the least recommended of the 4 cards, but still good enough to mention.
2 months ago
If you are going to go with mostly Eldrazi as creatures you should add some more artifacts, as you really want to be able to maximize saheeli's second ability since its both her best ability and the one that synergizes with the Eldrazi.
Creatures Add Bane of Bala Ged Meteor Golem Myr Battlesphere Pilgrim's Eye Solemn Simulacrum Burnished Hart Endbringer Ulamog's Crusher Soul of New Phyrexia (maybe) Barrage Tyrant (maybe) Remove Thopter Engineer Other Daretti, Scrap Savant Fabricate Thirst for Knowledge Propaganda Remove Mystic Remora