For each token you control, create a token that's a copy of that permanent.
|Want (4)||DoctorScarf , colind123 , RuheZone , yutyutty|
Printings View all
|Commander 2019 (C19)||Rare|
|Shadows over Innistrad (SOI)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Second Harvest Discussion
5 hours ago
You might like these too: Black Market, Zulaport Cutthroat, Syr Konrad, the Grim, Neko-Te, Song of Freyalise, Cryptolith Rite, Seedborn Muse, Skullclamp, Species Specialist, Illusionist's Bracers, Second Harvest, Parallel Evolution, Evolutionary Leap, Dictate of Erebos
1 day ago
You might like these cards: Magewright's Stone, Thousand-Year Elixir, Awakening, Patron of the Orochi, Second Harvest, Parallel Evolution, Growing Ranks, Song of the Worldsoul, Rootborn Defenses, Wayfaring Temple, Shields of Velis Vel (turn all your dudes into eggs in response to a board wipe!), Volatile Claws, Cryptolith Rite, Axebane Guardian, Primal Vigor, Anointed Procession
4 weeks ago
Nice list! Sek'Kuar is really neat. You might like these: Nature's Revolt, Lightning Coils, Aetherworks Marvel, Moldervine Reclamation, Second Harvest, Berserkers' Onslaught, Muraganda Petroglyphs, Path of Discovery, Syr Konrad, the Grim, Hissing Iguanar
1 month ago
Awesome!! You’ll love it. Second Harvest seems very expensive for what it does but could also see it as a finisher. Cuts are so hard at this time Have you gotten much use out of Feldon of the Third Path
1 month ago
Bro, you seriously have no idea how much I LOVE this idea! Vorthos decks PERSONALIZED FOR THEIR OWN CREATOR??
Omg yes. Since you started it, could you make a thread and maybe other users can build and showcase their own??
Legitimately going to start on mine right now! Omg omg omg there are so many raunchy options. Ahhh but it's gonna be Gruul, I can tell you that much RIGHT now. Probably Atarka, World Render.
Dude. Have you SEEN her??
- Mass-damage output (OMG Fiery Emancipation??)
- Tokens (Utvara Hellkite, Nesting Dragon, Lathliss, Dragon Queen, Dragon Broodmother, Dragonmaster Outcast, Descent of the Dragons, etc.)
- TOKEN DOUBLERS (Parallel Lives, Primal Vigor, Doubling Season, Second Harvest)
- Noncombat damage on ETB effects (Impact Tremors, Dragon Tempest, Scourge of Valkas, Frontier Siege, Warstorm Surge, Foe-Razer Regent, etc.)
- Noncombat damage triggers on attack (Too many to name)
- Powerful draw engines (Elemental Bond, Garruk's Uprising, Outpost Siege, Furious Rise, Lukka, Coppercoat Outcast, Dragon Mage, Dream Pillager, etc.)
- Cheat creatures into play (Sneak Attack, See the Unwritten, Descendants' Path, Xenagos, the Reveler, etc.)
1 month ago
These cards would be my cuts:
- Beast Within (I think you have better options)
- Avenger of Zendikar (costly)
- Acidic Slime (costly)
- Boartusk Liege (kind of a weak buff)
- Farhaven Elf (doesn't get your general out faster)
- Gruul Keyrune (doesn't get your general out faster)
- Sakura-Tribe Elder (a Birds of Paradise or any small mana dork would be better since they make your general enter with more P/T)
- Chancellor of the Forge (costly)
- Omnath, Locus of Rage (costly)
- Night Soil (narrow effect)
- Harmonize (I think you have better options)
- Sylvan Offering (costly)
- Subterranean Tremors (why?)
- Blasphemous Act (why?)
- Star of Extinction (why?)
- Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs (gruul doesn't defend!! jokes aside, I don't think this guy does much for your game plan)
- Wolfbriar Elemental (costly)
- Worldspine Wurm (costly)
1 month ago
1 month ago
I really like Oketra's Monument in here. I would probably drop Fiery Emancipation (this may move too far away from your commander's activated ability being a primary strategy) and go with an anthem strategy overall as you acquire cards to slot in. Glorious Anthem, Gaea's Anthem, Dictate of Heliod, and, Beastmaster Ascension would all be solid in here. Other targets for removal for me would be Commander's Insignia and True Conviction. True Conviction can be great, but it seems a bit win more as opposed to just going wide and pumping through anthems. Beyond those, if you do lean into the anthem strategy, consider Mirari's Wake, Force of Virtue (can be a fun free play), Collective Blessing, and Spear of Heliod. You might even consider Intangible Virtue.
Have you considered Strionic Resonator to copy your commander's triggers?
Card draw seems light. Just some various options: Runic Armasaur, Mind's Eye, The Immortal Sun (anthem as well), Shamanic Revelation or Collective Unconscious, and, if you want to play in further on tokens, Ulvenwald Mysteries.
I agree on getting the token doublers in here and I also agree they are pricey :). A more budget option would be Second Harvest.
For win-cons, if you decide to switch to a Timmy approach, Craterhoof Behemoth is an obvious choice, and Thunderfoot Baloth would also fit nicely. With all your anthems (assuming you go that route), Humility would certainly be fun. Doesn't see much play, but a janky win con requiring setup is pairing Touch of the Eternal with enchantment destruction on the last end step before your turn, plus you usually want some protection in there. Like I said, a lot of setup :).