Not legal in any format
Combos Browse all
For each token you control, put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of that permanent.
Price & Acquistion
Second Harvest Discussion
22 hours ago
Well i have some nice suggestions or you. havent seen the deck in depth so forgive me if you have already got these cards in or i am off theme. 1) Masked Admirers 2) Yeva, Nature's Herald 3) Second Harvest 4) Elvish Promenade 5) Shamanic Revelation
3 days ago
Ravenrose I play an updated and modified version of the Feline Ferocity commander deck. A lot of these cards would do great in a modern deck, but I think that I would start with a standard deck like Kittens Play, try to work in Crested Sunmare and the search for better versions of key cards. I did previously play a version of Kittens Play with Cryptolith Rite and Second Harvest and token generation was rather wild. If you can cast something like Asceticism (there are cheaper cmc alternatives -cant think of them right now) early in the game - just go wild.
3 days ago
Advent of the Wurm could be good here (who doesn’t like a 5/5 for 4 mama). Second Harvest is a good late-game card when the board is full of tokens. Anyway, great deck, and I love how it’s budget too!
1 week ago
Craterhoof Behemoth would be a great finisher for this deck. Anointed Procession, Mirari's Wake, Marshal's Anthem, and Parallel Lives would also be really good enchantments to include for more tokens/buffs. Second Harvest can also do gross things if you have a decent amount of tokens.
2 weeks ago
Ghave is an incredible commander; great fun to play with :) I've got some suggestions for you, but since you've thus far managed to keep the deck's required budget pretty low, I've decided to divide my suggestions into low-budget and high-budget ones:
Low budget suggestions
- Fertilid: By using this creature to tutor your lands from your deck, you'll also be able to sift through your deck more efficiently.
- Rishkar, Peema Renegade: with all those counters flying around, there will be green mana aplenty for you!
- Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest: Ghave's sac ability makes this creature great fun to use. Especially since it pumps Ghave up as well.
- Second Harvest: in a token deck, this card can double most of your creature-force which makes it pretty powerful.
- Harvest Season: fantastic way to get lots of lands from your library in one go.
- Ashnod's Altar: this card could power a lot of different interesting combo's. I'll give you an example: Ghave, Guru of Spores + Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest + Ashnod's Altar can create infinite colorless mana: start the combo by removing a +1/+1 counter from Ghave to create a saproling, sacrifice it to Ashnod's altar to generate 2 colorless mana. By doing that, every creature you control gains a +1/+1 counter (including Ghave). Rinse and repeat.
High budget suggestions
- Reyhan, Last of the Abzan: never lose the +1/+1 counters you've already granted!
- Spike Weaver: wonderful creature that has the potential to make enemy combat basically useless.
- razaketh, the foulblooded : with this many tokens around, Razaketh becomes a great tool to fetch your win conditions.
- Anointed Procession/Parallel Lives/Doubling Season: pretty expensive cards but for a very good reason. These cards make Ghave a very, very hard commander to beat as the amount of tokens (and counters) you generate quickly becomes too insane to mention.
- Grave Pact/Dictate of Erebos: these make Ghave's sac ability even more powerful, not to mention any attempt to kill your Saprolings as well.
Hope any of this helps. Have fun brewing and playing this!
3 weeks ago
Considered putting in Song of Freyalise? It can help you with mana and can also be win condition if it managed to stick on the battlefield.
Other than that, you already do have a lot of Warrior creatures in your Maybeboard, which would first come to mind, if I were to think about good warriors to add to your deck.
Coat of Arms seems especially powerful to me, given you can double the number of warrior tokens every combat.
Since you are going for infinite combos, I am really surprised about the fact, that you don't have cards like Diabolic Tutor or Idyllic Tutor in your deck. Diabolic Tutor is a classic when it comes to assemble combo pieces and since you do have a couple of enchantments enabling these combos, Idyllic Tutor could be of use as well.
1 month ago
I’m not quite sure what your meta is like nor what it is you commonly encounter, but here is a list of budget-ish cards that can make an impact and make the deck play faster.
TUTOR - Green Sun's Zenith
I hope this list can help with your situation. The listed cards above have given me success at one time or another.
Here are the Omnath decks I play. Maybe they can bring you some insight.
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 242 | 178 COMMENTS | 25073 VIEWS | IN 87 FOLDERS
Commander / EDH
SCORE: 159 | 58 COMMENTS | 18703 VIEWS | IN 51 FOLDERS
Good luck and happy building!