|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
|Commander 2016 (C16)||Rare|
|Commander's Arsenal (CMA)||Rare|
|Champions of Kamigawa (CHK)||Rare|
Combos Browse all
Godo, Bandit Warlord
Legendary Creature — Human Barbarian
When Godo, Bandit Warlord enters the battlefield, you may search your library for an Equipment card and put it onto the battlefield. If you do, shuffle your library.
Whenever Godo attacks for the first time each turn, untap it and all Samurai you control. After this phase, there is an additional combat phase.
Commander Recommendations Start Commander Deck
Latest as Commander
Godo, Bandit Warlord Discussion
5 days ago
Realistically I'd partner it with Hermit Druid and go for an obvious OP cEDH deck with Druid in the CZ and 4 colors to abuse it.
Outside of that easy pick, there are a few other ones that would be hilarious, such as Laboratory Maniac and just run the Tainted Pact / Demonic Consultation win or perhaps a Notion Thief in the CZ and using basically a better Leovold deck.
I mean, those three would be oppressive to the point of banning, but just imagine having any of 100 other staple powerful creatures in there, Seedborn Muse would have a million combos, think running Winter Orb and Static Orb or even Stasis while you untap your permanents every player's turn holding up for countermagic even when you tapped out the turn before!
Godo, Bandit Warlord now has all 5 colors and has the instant win in the CZ?
Urza, Lord High Artificer has access to 3 more colors? Fun!
Point is, Atarka isn't close to reasonable in terms of the busted nature of this card.
1 week ago
Cool deck! You might like these: Deadeye Quartermaster , Godo, Bandit Warlord , Bludgeon Brawl , Masterwork of Ingenuity , Mirrorworks , Hammer of Nazahn , Bloodforged Battle-Axe , Valduk, Keeper of the Flame , Padeem, Consul of Innovation .
2 weeks ago
Beat me to it. Dalakos, Crafter of Wonders is going to lead to interesting deck design without white. Will be adding my list to the site this week. As for your list, some suggestions: Goblin Engineer , Goblin Welder , Godo, Bandit Warlord , Trophy Mage , Etched Champion , Vedalken Humiliator .
2 weeks ago
Lowest cmc Xenagod deck I saw so far.. which is a complement
Godo will fetch the one equipment and automatically equip it. He will then become an 8/8 doublestrike trample. He will attack for 16 and get an extra combat. His next attack will do 32 damage. This essentially one-shots anyone through their blockers.
As an added bonus, if either piece gets removed, the remaining half acts as a damage amplifier for the next threat. Additionally, after attacks, Godo will pretty much always survive your sweepers.
Escape to the Wilds has been a fantastic unconditional draw option for me.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
If you want more: Combat Celebrant , Fury of the Horde , Godo, Bandit Warlord , Hellkite Charger , Relentless Assault , Response / Resurgence , Savage Beating , Scourge of the Throne , Seize the Day , Waves of Aggression and World at War
^_^ have a nice evening
1 month ago
Boros is the shiznit! You might like these: Angrath's Marauders , Chandra's Ignition , Champion's Helm , Stonehewer Giant , Godo, Bandit Warlord , War Elemental , Duelist's Heritage , Berserkers' Onslaught , True Conviction , Arcbond , Mask of Memory , Neheb, the Eternal , Commune with Lava
1 month ago
- Taurean Mauler : He big mean and super easy to block. Even though he is technically an angel, he lacks the power most other angles have. Very little way to give trample.
- Godo, Bandit Warlord : Six CMC fetch an equipment and cheat it out to battlefield, seems good and has combo potential. However, is a dead card early game when needing equipment to protect and generate value. Maby? Still very torn over cutting this card.
- Spinerock Knoll : Hard to activate and never have the mana open to activate it when needed. Most of the time it hit a low CMC card and it not very useful.
- Rugged Prairie : More room for Basic/Fetch.
- Clifftop Retreat : More room for Basic/Fetch.
- Inkmoth Nexus : Only man-land in the deck to equip and swing almost never comes up and only killed with this little guy once. Low performance.
- Dockside Extortionist : Good for huge burst of mana, easily fetched with the two Recruiter. Can easily allow me to make a massive threat early.
- Steelshaper's Gift : Early tutor for equipment allowing for more equipment that is useful in times of need.
- Flooded Strand : More fetch to reduce deck size.
- Wooded Foothills : More fetch to reduce deck size.
- Slayers' Stronghold : Way to give Vigilance and haste.
- Mountain : More Basic due to reduce red sources.
Godo, Bandit Warlord occurrence in decks from the last year
Commander / EDH:
All decks: 0.02%