|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Printings View all
Combos Browse all
Bounty of the Luxa
At the beginning of your next precombat main phase, remove all flood counters from Bounty of the Luxa. If no counters were removed this way, put a flood counter on Bounty of the Luxa and draw a card. Otherwise, add to your mana pool.
Price & Acquistion Set Price Alerts
|Have (27)||Lindough , Ellyreia , SamCre1993 , DarkMagician , RedMulligan , Atroxreaper , AlertKnave8075 , TThors , thetechzombie , KB2187 , mcstang1986 , RPG_FOX , bakunet , JeremyTheMiner , buildingadeck , Vasbear1 , AlucardZain , meowCat1234 , SketchyScribbler , orzhov_is_relatively_okay819 , zakman550 , BladeMasta220 , _raeofsunlight , duff87 , vashaclarens , philktoken8998 , golgarigirl|
Bounty of the Luxa Discussion
1 week ago
Criaturas que sacaria:- Fyndhorn Elves Llanowar Elves Elvish Visionary , Elvish Mystic monos que dan mana? mejor pon el trio de muros que se ayudan: Overgrown Battlement Vine Trellis Sylvan CaryatidDe cualquier manera es mejor poner mana rocks creo yo.
Ezuri, Claw of Progress: y pa que este mono aca, si no es pa ser el comandante es re poco lo que ayuda.
- Simic Sky Swallower , Sagu Mauler.- bicho grande..con velo/hexproof.
- Altered Ego, Phyrexian Metamorph .- monos toolbox, siempre ayudan, son buen soporte.
- Edric, Spymaster of Trest .- robar si haces dao..no esta mal.
- Horizon Chimera .- viendo que quieres robar harto..cae sentado.
- Kruphix, God of Horizons .- mano al maximo, no se pierde mana.
- Kydele, Chosen of Kruphix .- mana incoloro para bichos grandes.
- Lorescale Coatl .- si vas a robar harto..este es el bicho!! con arrolar...uff!
- Progenitor Mimic .- copias a cada rato, vamos copiando muros..o bichos del oponente.
- Rashmi, Eternities Crafter .- puede servir..hacer correr el mazo..es una opcion.
- Acidic Slime .- mono toolbox..siempre util.
- Terastodon .- con UG no mataras muchos bichos, esto puede ser util.
- Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger .- el mono que puede decidir el juego..ojo que deja tapeadas tierras rivales ;)
- Kefnet the Mindful .- aqui tiene para activarse rapido.
enchants:le sacaria:Mind Over Matter .- esta carta es buenisima..pero aqui no pega con niuna puta wea.Ni recuperas cartas, ni giras permanentes a excepcion de tierras.nah.
- Bounty of the Luxa .- un poco lento..pero puede ayudar
- Zendikar Resurgent .- opcion barata si no tienes Mana Reflection
- Exploration .- si puedes conseguirle..con dolar bajo..es una wena idea.
- Leyline of Anticipation .- bichos con flash!! ou yeah!
- Garruk, Primal Hunter .- Garruk Wildspeaker pseudo ramp.
- Nissa, Steward of Elements.- Freyalise, Llanowar's Fury rampea y controla
- Time Warp ? turno extra??? o sea nunca viene mal..pero es un poco inconexo..hay cosas mejores.
- Praetor's Counsel .- cartaza, recuperas lo botado, mano al maximo.Para finish.
- Temple Bell .- imagino que es por el Mind Over Matter en un mazo verde/azul hay mil weas mejores que tratar de millear
- Urban Evolution, Pore Over the Pages , Harmonize.- buenos cartones mid tempo para robar.
- Simic Charm .- protege bichos, agranda bicgos..uff.
- Unexpected Results .- si te decides por monos garndes..uff demoledor.
1 month ago
Current Card Draw Engines:Bident of ThassaLifecrafter's BestiaryShamanic RevelationRishkar's ExpertiseZendikar ResurgentTemur AscendancyElemental BondBounty of the LuxaSoul of the HarvestConsecrated SphinxAbzan Beastmaster
1 month ago
UG is always going to be better with a removal colour, like White, Black or Red. The issue is you have no way to keep stuff off the board which doesn't lose you card advantage. But if you wanna go UG, have you considered one of the following?
1) Bounty of the Luxa. Comes down and gives free mana so you don't have to tap out or draws you a card. Not a horrendous core card for a deck.
2) Nissa, Steward of Elements generates CA and virtual CA pretty quickly and easily.
1 month ago
Funny, I was just looking through my Kruphix deck to see what I could change. In fact, my deck is spread out in front of me right now. I've played quite a few games with it, but I still think it could use some fine-tuning.
What's the purpose of the deck? Mine is more of a control-the-early-game-and-ramp-up-later-to-store-a-ton-of-mana-with-Kruphix-and-kill-someone-with-Blue Sun's Zenith. I also have a few combos in there. Your deck seems to be more of a goodstuff deck, with victory coming through sheer value in the quality of the cards.
First off, the number of lands you have is good. Don't take the easy road out and just say "eh, I'll just take out some lands." It will come back later to bite you.
Counterspells are good, and my deck has plenty of them (around 10 I think), but I think yours has a bit too many. The ones I would take out are Mana Leak (3 mana isn't really relevant in EDH), Condescend, Dissolve (scrying isn't particularly relevant), and either Essence Scatter or Exclude (you don't really need that effect, if at all).
I really like effects on creatures, especially if you have recursion like Artisan of Kozilek. So, I like creatures like Trygon Predator and Mystic Snake. The creatures I don't really like are Horizon Chimera (it doesn't do much), and Murkfiend Liege (other than Arcanis the Omnipotent, the untap ability doesn't have much synergy).
For sorceries, I like the big spells - like Beacon of Tomorrows and Praetor's Counsel - because you hopefully have tons of mana with Kruphix. I don't really like Part the Waterveil (Beacon is almost always better) or Preordain - Brainstorm is usually better, synergizes with Chasm Skulker.
For enchantments, Bounty of the Luxa should be an easy cut, because its effect of either drawing a card or ramping three isn't really worth it. You'd usually be better off doing something else.
For additions, I'd say an auto-include is Doubling Cube. Doubling your mana that Kruphix stores is insane, and it wins me tons of games. Another addition is Blue Sun's Zenith, which either draws you a bunch of cards or kills someone with a ton of mana. Hope this helped!
1 month ago
Hey there! I would cut the following cards:
- Brainstorm, as it's really only useful if you care about the top card of your deck, or if you have a lot of shuffle effects.
- Horizon Chimera, as I don't think it really does that much.
- Mystic Snake as 4-mana counterspells need to have a good extra effect to be of much use; a 2/2 chump blocker isn't generally that.
- Sphinx-Bone Wand, as it doesn't generally get that useful until it has several counters, and your opponents will generally kill it before it gets that far.
- Essence Scatter, as I find that the restriction on only countering creatures is often too restrictive.
- Mana Leak, as most people have more than 3 mana open when they cast spells you really care about.
- Bounty of the Luxa, as I find that it almost always does the opposite of what you want it to - drawing cards when you want mana, and vice-versa.
- Beacon of Tomorrows, as there are much better extra turn spells out there.
- Artisan of Kozilek, as you don't have all that many great reanimation targets, and you have better finishers.
- Dissolve, as scry 1 isn't that much of an upside, and 3-mana counterspells aren't that great, either.
- Probably a land, as you have plenty of card draw and ramp already.
Hope this helps!