: Add to your mana pool.
Morph (You may cast this card face down as a 2/2 creature for . Turn it face up at any time for its morph cost.)
Printings View all
|Masters 25 (A25)||None|
|Commander Anthology (CM1)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2015 (C15)||Uncommon|
|Commander 2014 (C14)||Uncommon|
|MTG: Commander (CMD)||Uncommon|
|Future Sight (FUT)||Uncommon|
|Promo Set (000)||Uncommon|
Combos Browse all
|Commander / EDH||Legal|
Latest Decks as Commander
Zoetic Cavern Discussion
1 week ago
My favorite is either Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer or Ephara, God of the Polis. I like ephara because it's more consistent and benefits off of some cards that aren't good like Zoetic Cavern. I like Brudiclad because it's fun to have hundreds of copies of Goblin Rabblemaster or Utvara Hellkite.
2 months ago
Immediately I see that some good token instants and sorceries aren't here that may help.
Are all solid non human tokens that are cheap to get out.
3 months ago
Sorry to everyone for the long absence I'll reply some of the comments you made :)
Lord0fHam Deadly Rollick is def a card I want to test but I haven't been able to play much. The advantage of the card is that it doesn't cost life, which is a valuable resource for the deck, however we only have the commander up for a very very small fraction of the time because he is sacrifice fodder for Dread Return.
Scott-Spain thank you for the catch! Added to the maybeboard.
BloodyScout I think it's very meta dependent (Koskun Falls), worth adding to the maybeboard for sure. I am not a fan of Head Games but I did add a discard section in the maybeboard and it fits perfectly the theme.
diogo1943 Zoetic Cavern acts as ramp if you couple it with Gemstone Caverns, Ancient Tomb or Peat Bog. For example suppose your opening hand has 5 swamps, Zoetic Cavern and Ancient Tomb. Turn 1: play swamp. Turn 2: play Ancient Tomb and pay 3 mana to play Zoetic Cavern as a morph creature. Turn 3: play a swamp and pay 2 mana to turn your Zoetic Cavern into a land. Turn 4: play a swamp, now you have enough mana for Belz :)
6 months ago
Nature's Lore + Breeding Pool > rampant growth...
also i would run Rude Awakening over Liege of the Tangle but just an opinion.
also i always thought Zoetic Cavern was a cool land... especially if you can cast morph creatures for free...
7 months ago
Chromeshell Crab Ainok Survivalist Backslide Brine Elemental Broodhatch Nantuko Cloudform Dragon's Eye Savants Ebonblade Reaper Echo Tracer Master of the Veil Mischievous Quanar Mistfire Weaver Rattleclaw Mystic Silumgar Spell-Eater Temur War Shaman Unblinking Bleb Voidmage Apprentice Weaver of Lies Zoetic Cavern Dream Chisel Ixidor, Reality Sculptor
9 months ago
Hey there, fellow Kadena-player here. =)
I've got some suggestions you might like:
- First off, I would highly recommend doing whatever you can do upgrade your land base first. Take out all the bouncelands , guildgates and fake gates , and replace them with basically anything that does not ETB tapped. even basics would be better most of the time.
- As for ramp, I decided to start by testing a bunch of rocks that add . Things like Gilded Lotus , Basalt Monolith and Llanowar Tribe . I don't know if you're into that, so alternatively there's the standard sets of Lockets, Signets, Cluestones, etc.
- Ugin, the Ineffable + Obscuring AEther is another way to get "free" morphs.
- Along those same lines, there's also Dark Petition .
- Zoetic Cavern is a land that can be morphed, enabling some sneaky tricks during attacking or blocking.
- Ezuri, Claw of Progress is also a neat trick to include if you're going the aggro route, since he'll buff all your colorless morphed creatures.
Those are all just quick suggestions, off the top of my head. If you want some more inspiration, feel free to check out my deck (The Wolverine Who Laughs (Kadena/Morph EDH)) or 's deck (It's Always Willbender), which I like because it's a nice-looking control-oriented version of Kadena.